Feral 2v2 comp

feral arena 2v2 comps s15

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Telfurian

Telfurian
  • Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:26 AM

So I've been playing feral Druid off and on since bc. Started really getting geared in s14 but never had the gear to truly try for rating. I understand Feral is not currently highly recommended but I enjoy it. If you could point me in the direction of high rated Ferals that may stream, have vids, or guides out id love to check that out. I'm pretty sure I've seen and read all that is available but who knows, maybe I missed some.

Anyway, here's my question. What comps would be best for feral 2v2, here are the classes my friends have. Also if you see a way for us to combine to make a 3s team that info would be an added bonus :)

Me: feral
Person1: warrior, rogue, lock, paly
Person2: shaman, warrior

Thanks!

#2 Takkitwang

Takkitwang
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2061
  • 3v3: 2380
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:50 AM

Atm no high rated feral currently stream more then once a week(if  that). You can get lucky and find sodapoppin doing arena, but unlikly(desipite the trolling, he is not to bad). Yipz is prob the best out there, but his stream is not active at all.
Other then that I would say Kittycleave (warrior/feral/hpala) or FLS(Feral/AffLock/Rshaman) would be your best shots in 3s.

In 2v2 feral/warrior and feral/lock does work , but you preferably want to play with either the holy paladin or the resto shaman.

Best of Luck =)

#3 Telfurian

Telfurian
  • Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

So my lock friend seems to think double dps cannot work at all in 2s. Currently he's destro. And I've mentioned he should try affliction. But every time he does it seems like he cannot survive long enough to actually do anything.  What do you think? Maybe it's talent choices or something? Any info on what talents he and I should be running would be great.

Also,  do you think  does anyone know how well ferals are scaling in prideful? I've worried I'll just be handicapping my friends by playing feral

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feral, arena, 2v2, comps, s15

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<