• Curse Sites
Help

This Darkened Heart - A Shendelz PVP Guide (6.0.3)

dk pvp arena guide unholy frost 5.4.7 6.0.3

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

So I figured out what happened. Basically the language that the website knows is phpbbc code, but the language that the actual server saves everything in is html. Somewhere along the line during one of my edits, the server spit raw data back at me without doing the conversion; apparently a not too uncommon error. Now have a raw copy saved on Google docs.

#122 Nutzsz

Nutzsz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2605
  • 5v5: 2514
  • RBG: 960

Posted Yesterday, 07:33 PM

im still of a very strong opinion with frost that the talents for the later trees should be

blood tap + breath of sindragosa, build up full runes with a full stack of blood taps, if healer has no trinket and you have a lock against your target (lets assume both trink for dps and heals are down) it is 100-0, every time. full runes + bt + emp rune weap keeps it up for quite a bit assuming full rp to start. the burst is just unreal. just gotta take the time to set up

if i can set up my twitch etc i can vod some games as well, ty to shend and all for contributing to the thoughtpile.

#123 Durdin

Durdin
  • Members

Posted Today, 12:04 AM

What do you think about play with DK+feral+healer in 3vs3? it can work?

Right now im looking for level one of my characters to level 100 to play with a feral friend. But im not so happy with Warlock Playstile in this Season. So, im between Shadow priest, mague or DK.

Any idea?

#124 Coliteral

Coliteral
  • Members

Posted Today, 03:49 PM

View PostNutzsz, on 25 November 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

im still of a very strong opinion with frost that the talents for the later trees should be

blood tap + breath of sindragosa, build up full runes with a full stack of blood taps, if healer has no trinket and you have a lock against your target (lets assume both trink for dps and heals are down) it is 100-0, every time. full runes + bt + emp rune weap keeps it up for quite a bit assuming full rp to start. the burst is just unreal. just gotta take the time to set up

if i can set up my twitch etc i can vod some games as well, ty to shend and all for contributing to the thoughtpile.

I've done quite alot of testing you actually get way more runes through empowerment

#125 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted Today, 05:21 PM

View PostColiteral, on 26 November 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

I've done quite alot of testing you actually get way more runes through empowerment
Yup. Empowerment / Corruption is much better is you're running with Breath, simply because you get more runic power out of it that way.
Posted Image

#126 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2881
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

View PostNutzsz, on 25 November 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

This looks like a when the stars align type of thing. It's kind of like expecting an elemental to get a full ascendance lava burst spam last season without anyone interrupting him because all interrupts are on CD and they dont have a trinket + you get a full cap stun. It's just not gonna happen enough for it to be reliable.

Edit: That said, I do think Breath is a good talent but you shouldn't expect to get that much out of it everytime.

Edited by Schvetolga, Today, 05:42 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#127 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted Today, 06:31 PM

View PostSchvetolga, on 26 November 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

you shouldn't expect to get that much out of it everytime.
This is my experience when games go on longer as well. It's easy to get a really strong Breath in your opener, but doing it mid-game? That takes a lot of time and planning ahead, while also requiring you to give up your pressure to get that burst damage.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dk, pvp, arena, guide, unholy, frost, 5.4.7, 6.0.3

13 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

<