• Curse Sites
Help

[A] Mage LF solid 3v3/5v5 team for start of season 15!

Mage 3v3 MOP team recruitment S15

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nesha

Nesha
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1848
  • 3v3: 2664
  • RBG: 384

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

Hello AJ! I've been lurking around since WotLK and have finally decided to make use of the great advantages this site offers in terms of finding a team (and avoiding Trade Chat!).

I have been playing Mage as my main starting in S8. After that it has been a bit on/off . Currently I am looking for a solid team for the start of S15 and while I would prefer setups like RMP/RMD/Godcomp I am willing to play anything viable (or even semi-decent).

My xp is 2500+ from S8/S9 and my max rating in S14 was roughly 2300 in 3v3 playing Mage/Hpal/DK. I do expect that you have similar experience from S14 (atleast 2.2k).

The team I am looking for must be willing to improve and be able to play in the evenings a few times every week (I am a university student with a part-time job myself). I do not tend to play with people who whine and "blame" their team for losing --- being able to criticize your own gameplay should be a priority always.

Link to armory:
http://eu.battle.net.../Nésha/advanced

If you are interested in teaming up for the start of the season (or at any point in the season), feel free to add my btag: Neshayo#2407

Have a great weekend!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mage, 3v3, MOP, team, recruitment, S15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<