Ret or Holy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sheday

Sheday
  • Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

Hey,

I am going to start PvPing on my Paladin this season. I plan to do mostly random BGs and once I'm geared up try and join random RBG teams. I have played as both retri and holy at ~1900 arena rating in previous expansions, but I have never done any RBG.

I am wondering as which spec I have the best shot of getting in to RBG teams consistently. I don't want to gear up my retri spec only to find out that nobody takes retri paladins to their RBG teams. I don't prefer either spec, so I really just want to take the spec that causes the least frustration in finding groups.

Please don't tell me that Paladins just suck in general this expansion (which seems to be the consensus on the internet), since I want to play my Paladin to finish the Battlemaster achievement as well, and I can't afford switching to another class because of that.

Thanks!

#2 Dayzlol

Dayzlol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 1897
  • RBG: 1527

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

Holy

/Thread

#3 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hello Sheday,

Ret like enhance is not a very popular spec in RBG, It'll be easier for you to find a team as holy.

About arenas, Ret has only 1 viable comp (ret/hunter/rsham) so finding mates to play with will be harder than holy.

The two best comps for a hpally are in my opinion : KFC (hpally, mm hunter, warrior) & sp/mage/hpally.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
glonglon.

Posted Image

#4 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

Take holy m8! Prots arent as good as tank druids and monk so you probably wont get picked as that and retri's dmg is RBG's make them crappy so Hpala is your best option
brb everyone

#5 Sheday

Sheday
  • Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

Alright, thanks for the responses!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<