• EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 2683
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

DKs die instantaneously on the PTR, I faced some 2k Dk/Hpal on the PTR and we killed the dk before his healer could get into the smokebomb multiple times. They do pretty good damage, but it doesn't matter.

Warriors damage didn't seem to scale as well as other classes. Still have good mobi and CC but the raw damage isn't there as much, at least from what I could see. Only faced a warrior/hpal team once or twice.

You know what I mean.

2k PTR = 1.4k retail.

Everyone who's been on the ptr knows that.
Also you're talking class balance after playing a 2s game? Lol
Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.

#22 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2039
  • 3v3: 2519
  • 5v5: 1150
  • RBG: 959

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

On PTR I did KFC as MW monk and we were up against RMD. The rogue/Mage killed the warrior through wall before with 3secs left on my sap.

A day later did PHD and we got into combat so I didn't get sapped. Rogued opened on Death Knight (druid instant cloned me) and took him from 100-25% before he was even visible. That was with no damage from the mage because he got silenced by hunter.

Next game was PHD against Thug Cleave....Got sapped DK died with 4secs left on the sap

Next game was double rogue/priest vs. PHD - I get sapped DK dies with over 4secs left on sap. Hunter peeled one of the rogues but it didn't matter because the other one soloed him from 100-0.

Rogues are absolutely ridiculous on PTR.

#23 Megorix

Megorix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Farstriders
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Combat
  • LocationPrince Edward Island

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

On PTR I did KFC as MW monk and we were up against RMD. The rogue/Mage killed the warrior through wall before with 3secs left on my sap.

A day later did PHD and we got into combat so I didn't get sapped. Rogued opened on Death Knight (druid instant cloned me) and took him from 100-25% before he was even visible. That was with no damage from the mage because he got silenced by hunter.

Next game was PHD against Thug Cleave....Got sapped DK died with 4secs left on the sap

Next game was double rogue/priest vs. PHD - I get sapped DK dies with over 4secs left on sap. Hunter peeled one of the rogues but it didn't matter because the other one soloed him from 100-0.

Rogues are absolutely ridiculous on PTR.

Even sadder because MWs are one of the better healers at dealing with rogues. Won't matter this season though...

#24 Sasotori

Sasotori
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2724
  • 3v3: 2801
  • RBG: 1775

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

Sorry a lot of cc isn't cheap shot kidney shot... warriors have the same things almost with stormbolt shockwave... a class with A LOT of cc is warlock/hunter/mage.

Probably a little biased but meh

I still consider nerve strike as the strongest cc in the game

#25 swagoverlord

swagoverlord

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

I still consider nerve strike as the strongest cc in the game

Warlocks can cc an entire team at once... also nerve strike got nerfed
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#26 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

No, I would like my damage , as well as everyone else's damage to get nerfed to the point where they do damage when they have CDS up. You know, so that I dont have to call out for a lifeswap from my priest when I am on 120k-150k hp because random cobra shot with 0 cds up, get it?

Because only doing damage when CDs are up is such a fun gameplay, right? Rogue gets "CDs" everytime they open because of Subterfuge and Find Weakness.

And it's Chimaera Shot, not Cobra Shot. They're very different.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1666
  • 3v3: 1893
  • 5v5: 1940
  • RBG: 960

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

So rogues could possibly get nerfed like in what 2 months of the season, once new weapons are obtained and some gear right ? LOL at blizzard testing as always complete fail on adjusting thngs fast, so much to have PTR and people complaing about rogues

And then when they gonig to be nerfed its going to be some fast blatant fix that will destroy class for rest of the season.

Nothing else to expect from blizz.

I think its safe tho to say that we all need to roll mages at this ponit since they won't be nerfed like rogues.

Edited by a1entity, 18 February 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#28 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Even sadder because MWs are one of the better healers at dealing with rogues. Won't matter this season though...

Well it's hard to do anything when your teammates die before sap wears off. I don't even get to heal against rogue/mage because they just kill someone in the opening sap on me.

If I don't trinket sap and blow cocoon they die, and if I do that I just get blind/sapped and they die anyway. I am not all that "Nerf X Class" but in the case of rogues, mages, and survival hunters something really needs to happen or this season is going to be shit.

#29 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Imo, allow rogues to disarm bladestorm once again.

#30 Primius

Primius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Imo, allow rogues to disarm bladestorm once again.

Yeah because that is what you need buffs right? Also no warrior worth a shit runs bladestorm unless you are playing against 2100 shitters.

#31 Sharkuuu

Sharkuuu
  • Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

rogues just fucks everyone up, they dont need to do dmg to be hated. just like dks, but even more :D

#32 saksfifth

saksfifth
  • Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

What's up gang. New to this site as a member and just wanted to say hello. Enjoying the discussions and looking forward to being apart of the HAWT topics for this up and coming season (15)

#33 Rawrbertlol

Rawrbertlol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1900
  • 3v3: 2672
  • 5v5: 1656
  • RBG: 1576

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

survival hunters

What?

#34 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

So rogues could possibly get nerfed like in what 2 months of the season, once new weapons are obtained and some gear right ? LOL at blizzard testing as always complete fail on adjusting thngs fast, so much to have PTR and people complaing about rogues

And then when they gonig to be nerfed its going to be some fast blatant fix that will destroy class for rest of the season.

Nothing else to expect from blizz.

I think its safe tho to say that we all need to roll mages at this ponit since they won't be nerfed like rogues.

That is exactly what is going to happen, because its hard to nerf subterfuge, its always easier to say "eviscerate now does 50% less damage vs players" :)

#35 Megorix

Megorix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Farstriders
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Combat
  • LocationPrince Edward Island

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

Not really hard to nerf it...The only real reason subterfuge should exist is to prevent rogues from coming out of stealth if they accidentally run into a random AOE, or whatever. It's actually pretty crazy that there is a damage aspect to the talent, considering it is in the first tier. Subterfuge should simply just break as soon as you do damage to a target so that people can reactively peel rogues again.

That would mean that you would still be able to use subterfuge to cheapshot multiple targets... Heck, even garrotte would be fair. But as soon as you hit ambush backstab or eviscerate, you would be taken out of stealth and back into the real world - where people can peel you.

It was horrible design from the start.

#36 Nomn

Nomn
  • Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

Subterfuge isn't the problem, its mostly lack of knowledge of that class. If rogue uses subterfuge expect him to be out in 3-4 seconds. Rogues need to apply Rupture, garrote, or hemo (glyph) for SV. That takes 1GC. Rogues need to cheap shot, ambush, or garrote for find weakness. Either way it takes 2 seconds to apply these.

Cheap shot hemo, cheap shot rupture, garrote cheap shot.. 2 Seconds. Now rogue needs to build the other 3 points unless he cheap shot rupture. By that time he's out subterfuge.

If rogue opens with dance then he's out of subterfuge. If rogue opens with Shadow Blades and you sit it, well that's your fault since you can easily see "shadow blades" DMG in your combat log.

How about instead of complaining about subterfuge just record a video of the rogue raping you and I'll point you to the spot where you fckdup. Just think and open your eyes, if youre slow at responding to what's happening then you just need practice.

Also you don't need the old blade storm back where you could disarm it.. just evasion and feint... if you're feared and he pop banner reck while bladestorming then trinket evasion feint.. its not that difficult.

Just quit trying to nerf everything just because you can't handle a little work at the PC. Use your brain, this isnt call of duty.

#37 Swolfz

Swolfz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1054
  • 3v3: 2224
  • RBG: 1934

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Subterfuge isn't the problem, its mostly lack of knowledge of that class. If rogue uses subterfuge expect him to be out in 3-4 seconds. Rogues need to apply Rupture, garrote, or hemo (glyph) for SV. That takes 1GC. Rogues need to cheap shot, ambush, or garrote for find weakness. Either way it takes 2 seconds to apply these.

Cheap shot hemo, cheap shot rupture, garrote cheap shot.. 2 Seconds. Now rogue needs to build the other 3 points unless he cheap shot rupture. By that time he's out subterfuge.

If rogue opens with dance then he's out of subterfuge. If rogue opens with Shadow Blades and you sit it, well that's your fault since you can easily see "shadow blades" DMG in your combat log.

How about instead of complaining about subterfuge just record a video of the rogue raping you and I'll point you to the spot where you fckdup. Just think and open your eyes, if youre slow at responding to what's happening then you just need practice.

Also you don't need the old blade storm back where you could disarm it.. just evasion and feint... if you're feared and he pop banner reck while bladestorming then trinket evasion feint.. its not that difficult.

Just quit trying to nerf everything just because you can't handle a little work at the PC. Use your brain, this isnt call of duty.

I bet you play a rogue

#38 Ultraxz

Ultraxz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

one of the most biased posts i've ever seen.

#39 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Braindance, 19 February 2014 - 07:03 PM.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#40 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

Rogues were always the class that punishes you for bad decisions you make during the game, main reason why I play and like the class so much. The problem is that once they become top tier melee, everyone and their mother bitches and whines about them because they would rather get slaughtered by unpeelable killing machines,flying mount-like mobility classes like warrior, or get cced to oblivion(ferals few seasons back),or even watch their entire team die to a dk who is pressing blood boil with all procs up, then to get killed because they couldn't be arsed with the stunlock and trinketed random blind or stun. Than you get walls of text on forums, and blizzard does some retarded hotfix within 2 weeks.No, they dont need major patch or expansion to fix the damage, as they do with some classes ;) Just wait until everyone gets full gear and you will see what I am talking about.

#predictingfuturesincecata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<