Tarnished Coast Dissentient Guild Wars 2 WvW PvX

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dissentient

Dissentient
  • Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

Dissentient [DIS] on Tarnished Coast is accepting new members

Do you enjoy WvW but can’t find a dedicated group to play with? Have you been looking for more out of your WvW experience than just zerging? Are you looking for a fun group of people to join you in your quest for Legendaries, Dungeon Gear and Fractals? We are the synthesis. Dissentient, or [DIS], is a tight-knit PvX community that focuses on advanced tactics and server-wide organization in WvW. We pride ourselves on having a competitive WvW experience while keeping a warm, friendly and helpful atmosphere. Whether you’re looking for active, organized WvW, an active dungeon running community or just a group of friends to enjoy all of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer, Dissentient is the answer.

Why did we choose Tarnished Coast as our home server? TC is known for three things: Having an active, mature and friendly community; roleplaying (outside of WvW); and never giving up, even if we’re in dead last in WvW. Tarnished Coast is a Tier 1 WvW server, we’re not too hardcore here, but we do enjoy laying a beating on Blackgate and Jade Quarry zerg blobs when they aren’t hiding in their towers. TC provides a steadfast competitive experience where WvW and PvE can meet gracefully. This is exactly what we want to emulate in Dissentient.

[DIS] Offers:
> Mature Community, average age: 22-36 (No age requirement to join)
> Small, but focused community where members are more than just numbers
> Dedicated and active Guild Forum with private WvW, PvE and PvP discussions
> Dedicated Guild Channel in TC’s 10,000 slot Server-wide Mumble (hosted by [DIS])
> WvW Commanders and Training for new members
> WvW focused Guild, many members WvW every day
> Dedicated PvE officers that organize weekly events
> Guild Missions every week
> Opportunities for advancement within the guild ranks

What is [DIS] looking for from you?
> A willingness to participate and learn
> A desire to be the best
> Someone looking for not just a guild, but a community

Come join us as we refocus our efforts on WvW tactics and multi-pronged attacks. Want to bust zergs? Ninja keeps? All the good things about WvW life? Dissentient is the place for you.

Interested in joining? Check us out at dissentient.info!

#2 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#3 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

surprised that a crackhead had an appetite
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#4 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

So you're sentient dissenters or something?

Is there such a thing as a dissenter that isn't sentient?

#5 Dissentient

Dissentient
  • Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

So you're sentient dissenters or something?

Is there such a thing as a dissenter that isn't sentient?

Dissentient - in opposition to a majority or official opinion

Also, Tarnished Coast is up to Tier 1 now, so we're focusing on beating Blackgate into submission and battling Jade Quarry for 1st overall. We're still looking for active WvWers, fun people to play with, and anyone that wants to be part of a fun community!

#6 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

I'm going to need a more accurate average age before I make my decision

Posted Image

some pickles are really good

#7 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

as long as you're not Al quida I'm straight.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#8 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

i'm very much a pro, ask anyone
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tarnished Coast, Dissentient, Guild Wars 2, WvW, PvX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<