• US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1680
  • 3v3: 2189
  • RBG: 1796

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

Hey,

Just came back to the game about a month ago, and I'm playing a rogue and warlock currently.  My brother is playing a DK, so I'm looking for a viable 3s comp with his DK.  I'm not great at rogue, but the comp feels pretty useless once we get into the 1900's range.  I have previous glad experience on the warlock, and the comp feels strong, but warlock is so boring for me outside of 3s since I've spent so much time on it (also have too much time invested on a mage, 2770 in cata).  So the last caster available to me is spriest, and I'm wondering if the comp will be viable/strong in s15?  I fear the shortcomings the comp will have against melee cleaves, due to lack of peels and escapes, I just see the spriest getting torn apart, even with a healer with decent peels (rdruid), or the DK getting torn apart due to no spammable CC from the priest.  I'm not sure how it'll fair against standard comps or spellcleaves either just due to the fact I've never played spriest and never seen the comp.  Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Revy

TLDR: Will unholyplay (spriest/uhdk/healer) be viable in s15?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<