Photo

MADDOX EU-Tarren Mill is recruting for RBGs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rukojenkins

Rukojenkins
  • Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

As you see from the title our guild is recruting members for RBG team. Both guild invites and xrealm realID members.
First I will tell you little bit about us before I get to requirments needed to join the guild.

Maddox was created by an awesome guy called Ray just s month ago when Tarren Mill was opened for free migration. Originaly he was leader of rank 7 rbg guild on Outland-Eu Alliance side with avarage rating among members going from 2.2-2.3k. After a short break he decided to make a new guild here on Tarren Mill.

His goal is same as mine, play WoW on high level with respectful and mature players, having fun and making friends in the process. If we find enough players with same attitude as ours rating and everything else is a guarentee.

Currently the guild is still in proces of making a steady team.We have ranks in the guild which are determined according to skill, attendance, attitude, learning ability. Every player is subjected to positive and negative criticism including officers and GM himself.

We seek players with atleast 2k rating in RBGs or any arena bracket.

If you like this read pls add me on realID and we can have a chat.
Rukojenkins#2655

p.s. online every day after 20:00

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<