Photo

Am I the only one who is confused...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Gamegon

Gamegon
  • Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

About season 15? So far they've made only like 3 changes approximately I believe when it comes to the class changes.

....Changes that could've been easily hotfixed or patched without having to end a season....

So pretty much what I believe it's going to be is a "hope" for a "balanced" season but it's actually only the fact that they're increasing the stats on pvp gear which will eventually make more classes who scales good with gear be more OP?

What are they thinking? It's going to be a "Train the blue" season god dammit.

And R.I.P AMS.

#2 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 959
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:10 PM

The new season is just to keep people interested until the new expansion (also to increase the PvP gear ilevels before new xpac)... It isn't a season for balance changes or whatever else.

Also, people generally get angry when balance changes are made mid-season because 'it ruins their chance at titles' if they play the specs who are getting nerfed.

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#3 Gamegon

Gamegon
  • Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

The new season is just to keep people interested until the new expansion (also to increase the PvP gear ilevels before new xpac)... It isn't a season for balance changes or whatever else.

Also, people generally get angry when balance changes are made mid-season because 'it ruins their chance at titles' if they play the specs who are getting nerfed.

Those changes are mechanics who are giving your opponents way too much disadvantage as it should be. Aka OP.

I remember season 11 lasting for 10 months before they ended it. Doesn't it ruin for people who are trying to get a title without having to wait another 28 weeks for another season to end?

The more seasons "wasted" for waiting for balance changes the more pissed customers there will be pretty much. I don't think many people want season 14 to lay waste for people who don't play fotm.

This is just going to make matters worse than it is already.

#4 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Well in season 15 if you preorder you can get a free 90 to play fotm so stop complaining and just play.

#5 Nashwoodz

Nashwoodz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 1528

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

season 15 is just a filler.

when will we get to see the new armor for S15 arena?
Season 15 armor is a color shift of Season 14 armor.

is the elite gear for season 15 still going to be the same color?
Unfortunately yes.

Will we get a new pvp mount for S15?
Unfortunately, no.

effort given = zero

#6 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

The alternative is a super long season 14. It might be putting a bandaid on a skull fracture, but at least blizz is giving a little effort to keep us happy.

#7 Gamegon

Gamegon
  • Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

The alternative is a super long season 14. It might be putting a bandaid on a skull fracture, but at least blizz is giving a little effort to keep us happy.

I get what you mean but what I'm trying to say is that it's not really acceptable for a billion dollar company to not put an effort on a new season as they traditionally have done in the past. Give season 14 a few more weeks with a few hotfixes or just make season 15 a major change.

Some classes doesn't want to be bad for another season.

#8 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

I get what you mean but what I'm trying to say is that it's not really acceptable for a billion dollar company to not put an effort on a new season as they traditionally have done in the past. Give season 14 a few more weeks with a few hotfixes or just make season 15 a major change.

Some classes doesn't want to be bad for another season.

What classes are "bad" right now? I can't really think of any, I can only think of classes that are too good. Honestly, this season is one of the more balanced (minus rogue/mage sync)

#9 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

About season 15? So far they've made only like 3 changes approximately I believe when it comes to the class changes.

....Changes that could've been easily hotfixed or patched without having to end a season....

So pretty much what I believe it's going to be is a "hope" for a "balanced" season but it's actually only the fact that they're increasing the stats on pvp gear which will eventually make more classes who scales good with gear be more OP?

What are they thinking? It's going to be a "Train the blue" season god dammit.

And R.I.P AMS.

tip of the day: the reason you are not getting anywhere this season is not because of your class =)

What classes are "bad" right now? I can't really think of any, I can only think of classes that are too good. Honestly, this season is one of the more balanced (minus rogue/mage sync)

this precisely, although there are a few more class syncs that need a bit toning down outside of mage rogue =)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 10 February 2014 - 07:18 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#10 hekumzx

hekumzx

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

First good post regentlord has ever made. Propsies.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

VO1yUL2.png

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#11 Dahjy

Dahjy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1615
  • 3v3: 2206
  • RBG: 2125

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

PvEing until next xpac arena is actually in one of the worst states I have ever played
Twitch.tv/Dahjy WW monk / Ret arena/rbgs

#12 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

Well in season 15 if you preorder you can get a free 90 to play fotm so stop complaining and just play.

This. I'm already trying shit out on the PTR to see what scaled the best with the new changes and gear.

So far ele seems godmode again. Fuckers are literally impossible to kill with the resil buff
Posted Image

#13 Maalrian

Maalrian
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1690
  • 3v3: 480

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

This. I'm already trying shit out on the PTR to see what scaled the best with the new changes and gear.

So far ele seems godmode again. Fuckers are literally impossible to kill with the resil buff

Not looking forward to this =)

#14 seadogsnrebz

seadogsnrebz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2460
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

season 15 is just a filler.

when will we get to see the new armor for S15 arena?
Season 15 armor is a color shift of Season 14 armor.

is the elite gear for season 15 still going to be the same color?
Unfortunately yes.

Will we get a new pvp mount for S15?
Unfortunately, no.

effort given = zero

fucks given = none

#15 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Awesome, LSD will be even better. Just what we need.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1533
  • 3v3: 2505
  • RBG: 1327

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

That's because BF is at 60% on the PTR (not 65% like the patch notes stated) so outside of burst things are easier to heal. If your complaining about lsd though i'm guessing you haven't run into many rogue comps.

RPS/RMP/Thug all completely shit on lsd. Things are dropping before cheap shot ends.

#17 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

That's because BF is at 60% on the PTR (not 65% like the patch notes stated) so outside of burst things are easier to heal. If your complaining about lsd though i'm guessing you haven't run into many rogue comps.

RPS/RMP/Thug all completely shit on lsd. Things are dropping before cheap shot ends.

Because everyone plays a/with a rogue, right?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 Gamegon

Gamegon
  • Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

One of the biggest rogue season are inc.

"MoP will fix it" threads 24/7 back in the cata days. So I guess people are assuming WoD will fix it?

Just please....We were hoping for a balanced expansion back in the long term of season 11, assuming that they were taking their time on doing MoP perfectly but lol jk, one of the biggest exploited bugs was introduced in MoP. (Stampede).

Same thing is going to happen to WoD. What they want you to think is basically that they're putting loads of efforts in WoD, hence why they're not making so many changes in this upcoming season. Just typical blizz getting our hopes up for this game but flops horribly.

#19 Yubel

Yubel
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

One of the biggest rogue season are inc.

"MoP will fix it" threads 24/7 back in the cata days. So I guess people are assuming WoD will fix it?

Just please....We were hoping for a balanced expansion back in the long term of season 11, assuming that they were taking their time on doing MoP perfectly but lol jk, one of the biggest exploited bugs was introduced in MoP. (Stampede).

Same thing is going to happen to WoD. What they want you to think is basically that they're putting loads of efforts in WoD, hence why they're not making so many changes in this upcoming season. Just typical blizz getting our hopes up for this game but flops horribly.

imo this is the worst response yet:

How are you going to avoid damage being way too high in the next season when people will have 550 ilvl ?
We've increased resilience. We can increase it again if necessary. (holinka)

Edited by Yubel, 13 February 2014 - 02:55 AM.

Please review signature rules.

#20 Dubsidia

Dubsidia
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:07 AM

I don't want another S11 Personally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<