• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2609

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

LOL man... you are so hopeless...  Sooner or later?  It took Blizzard this whole season to actually apply these warrior nerfs that us casual players could come up with like 2wks into the season.

Don't you realize what this means?  It could be another shitty season for you or somebody else because of Blizzard sticking to these lazy ass changes.  Who knows what other stupid changes they are gonna come up with by the next season?  One can only hope...

You're completely missing the point... Your argument is that you asked for a slight nerf in the beginning of the season before Blizzard was talking about nerfs, all I'm saying is that it's quite obvious it'll be fixed SOONER OR LATER anyways (aka after a long time cuz blizzard)

#22 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Posted Image

#23 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

View PostInfernion, on 05 February 2014 - 10:54 PM, said:

all I'm saying is that it's quite obvious it'll be fixed SOONER OR LATER anyways (aka after a long time cuz blizzard)

So my point is let's not tolerate lazy changes and fix it right the first time so we don't have to come back for it after a long time has passed.

#24 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

So my point is let's not tolerate lazy changes and fix it right the first time so we don't have to come back for it after a long time has passed.

they did fix it right.

warriors are the most brain dead class right next to enhance.

#25 Aces

Aces

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

disrupting shout -> pummel but you can't pummel -> disrupting shout since disrupting shout is on a longer cd.

but this makes the nerf redundant, every 1500+ Warrior will pummel before ds so it's cooldown is unaffected, we still have double interrupts, and we get the 28 item levels?

Bladestorm needs to be a level 90 talent, stormbolt needs to be on the same tier as shockwave. Now we have a competetive tier between Shockwave and Stormbolt, and a competitive tier between Bloodbath, Avatar and Bladestorm, we've halved warrior CC, and since Shockwave is generally better we've for the most part removed the retarded ranged stun warriors should never have had.

The side-effects, Warriors will hit like trucks with CD's up, however will be much easier to peel, and have much less control. Anyone with me?

#26 Urbandurban

Urbandurban
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

My bad about 20 sec cd on pummel.  The quote was from early this season when there was a talk about making every interrupt cd to 20 sec and ds being 45 sec.  That's why.

And if you can't tell what the difference is from juking ds -> pummel to juking pummel -> ds.... here... I have added the part I took out from my original quote in red.  Hope that explains.

Still dont understand how it's any different. Please, elaborate.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

View PostUrbandurban, on 06 February 2014 - 01:50 AM, said:

Still dont understand how it's any different. Please, elaborate.

OK.  Let me explain this as the easiest way I can...

So let's say you juke ds (40 sec cd), you still need to juke pummel (15 sec cd) but once you juke the pummel as well, now you don't have to worry about interrupt for at least next 15 sec.  *Let's take charge stun and stuff out of the equation for now.

Other case scenario, you first juke the pummel (15 sec cd), now you are trying to juke the ds (40 sec cd).  By the time you were able to juke the ds, good chance of our pummel cd coming back up because it's on a shorter cd.

Thus I came up with below suggestion.
Make it so that you can disrupting shout -> pummel but you can't pummel -> disrupting shout since disrupting shout is on a longer cd.

But whatever... knowing Blizzard, they are just going to roll it out as it is and we are going to be left with only one viable lvl 45 talent choice for pvp.  Bad game design...

#28 Criterboyswag

Criterboyswag

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 06 February 2014 - 02:25 AM, said:

So let's say you juke ds (40 sec cd), you still need to juke pummel (15 sec cd) but once you juke the pummel as well, now you don't have to worry about interrupt for at least next 15 sec.  *Let's take charge stun and stuff out of the equation for now.

Other case scenario, you first juke the pummel (15 sec cd), now you are trying to juke the ds (40 sec cd).  By the time you were able to juke the ds, good chance of our pummel cd coming back up because it's on a shorter cd.

Make it so that you can disrupting shout -> pummel but you can't pummel -> disrupting shout since disrupting shout is on a longer cd.

But whatever... knowing Blizzard, they are just going to roll it out as it is and we are going to be left with only one viable lvl 45 talent choice for pvp.  Bad game design...
Yeah you wish, bud. Stop posting and embarrassing yourself xD.

#29 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1565
  • 3v3: 2279

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

are you really this dumb or are you trying to troll people?
Posted Image

#30 Urbandurban

Urbandurban
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

Holy moly, that helps like.. Not at all. Dont you understand what the nerf is for? Warriors are too disruptive. If they'd done it your way they'd still be ALMOST as disruptive, with barely any noticable change. The whole point of the nerf is so you dont have to juke twice just to cast. Are you too biased to see that warriors have too much? I guess you are, or you would - like the other warriors - agree that the nerf is necessary.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

I agree on one point with irub, this is badly designed, we're still (in pvp) having mandatory talents, like second wind for example...

Its not the most important thing but it deserves to be looked at.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Hellscream
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1683
  • 3v3: 1243
  • LocationSky Pillar

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

hey my class is dumb but we finally got a needed nerf, can you fix it so i can continue to get pixels for my retard comp thx

#33 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2366
  • 3v3: 2251
  • 5v5: 2392
  • RBG: 1975

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:49 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

Dude. Just stop. If it means it'll never be taken as a talent, that's fine. Disrupting Shout shouldn't even exist. This is only one of a long line of changes that need to happen for warriors to not have the lowest skill floor in the entire game.

So let's say you juke ds (40 sec cd), you still need to juke pummel (15 sec cd) but once you juke the pummel as well, now you don't have to worry about interrupt for at least next 15 sec.

This is how it is right now? The wholepoint is the ability to interrupt twice in a row. Even if shout had a three minute cooldown is would still be fucking retarded.

I agree on one point with irub, this is badly designed, we're still (in pvp) having mandatory talents, like second wind for example...

Its not the most important thing but it deserves to be looked at.

There are tons of other classes with absolutely useless talents. Adding one more to the fold will make no difference. Do people seriously forget how good the AoE root and howl is? We'll have a awhole new thing to bitch about next patch, but atleast it won't be nearly as bad as it is right now.

Edited by Speedymart, 06 February 2014 - 04:50 AM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:10 AM

S15 in one picture

Posted Image

#35 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:14 AM

View PostZerlog, on 06 February 2014 - 05:10 AM, said:

S15 in one picture

Posted Image
Shut up mage.

best part of the thread is the title

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#36 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

You fucking mouth breathing warriors lol.

God bless this thread, lived up to my stereotypes and then some.

<3 you all, keep stormin

#37 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2217
  • 5v5: 2362
  • RBG: 1985

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

I do not get it. Why this stuff.
Using disrupting shout next patch is basicly useless as long your in melee range. Unless you want to interrupt two targets at the same time.

Understand that if you are in melee range and want to interrupt a single target. Just use pummel.
Just the same case that you won't use piercing howl on a target in melee range either.

And to the ppl above. Having their laughs about the nerfs with pictures and all.
Just to remember how you looked like start season 14.
Posted Image

Edited by Pinka, 06 February 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#38 iScooz

iScooz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 2/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1854
  • 3v3: 2316
  • 5v5: 1342
  • RBG: 1779

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

I dont see this as a nerf. KFC is still gonna be godlike, WMD is still godlike, this change is really a 'nerf'.
Also change AJ that way so people with glad exp only can comentate and open threads.
Too many 1.6k casters complain about warriors. Meh

#39 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

View PostBraindance, on 05 February 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

Pinka summed it up nicely I think the same. Besides, they asked for warrior nerfs they got em.

Now watch them run in terror when they realize that a season of almost pure caster cleave dominance is coming.

That will be fun xDDDDDDDDDDD

Isn't that kinda sad, if warriors are 'unplayable', then there are no other melees?
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#40 dreschnuu99

dreschnuu99
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2346

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

fucking dump this mongo class already
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic