irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Bro~  Can you actually tweet Holinka suggesting below idea for the recent disrupting shout change?
This was just one of my idea from early this season to fix warrior opness but newayz...

Pummel and disrupting shout...  Some type of shared cd would solve the problem imo.
My idea is to make it so that you can disrupting shout -> pummel but you can't pummel -> disrupting shout since disrupting shout is on a longer cd.

This way if you juke the disrutpting shout (45 sec cd) and the pummel (20 sec cd) then you are safe from interrupt for at least next 20 sec and also you don't need to worry about disrupting shout for next 45 sec.

I really don't mind taking piercing howl over disrupting shout but then disrupting shout becomes another useless talent in our talent tree that no one will bother taking.  I'm sure it's not Blizzard's intention to create as many useless talent as possible that no one even considers as an option.

Thanks in advance~

#2 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2808
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

Bro~  Can you actually tweet Holinka suggesting below idea for the recent disrupting shout change?
This was just one of my idea from early this season to fix warrior opness but newayz...

Pummel and disrupting shout...  Some type of shared cd would solve the problem imo.
My idea is to make it so that you can disrupting shout -> pummel but you can't pummel -> disrupting shout since disrupting shout is on a longer cd.

This way if you juke the disrutpting shout (45 sec cd) and the pummel (20 sec cd) then you are safe from interrupt for at least next 20 sec and also you don't need to worry about disrupting shout for next 45 sec.

I really don't mind taking piercing howl over disrupting shout but then disrupting shout becomes another useless talent in our talent tree that no one will bother taking.  I'm sure it's not Blizzard's intention to create as many useless talent as possible that no one even considers as an option.

Thanks in advance~

20 sec cd? Not sure if serious..

And how is juking disrupting shout and then pummel any different from juking pummel and then disrupting shout?

Posted Image

Edited by Urbandurban, 05 February 2014 - 09:15 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2468
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

wtf? lol

#4 Lirox

Lirox
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Thanks in advance~
careful your gonna rub your fucking retard on me

#5 Beariorn

Beariorn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Warrior logic everyone.
Twitch.tv/tckz   -RatLeague Mage Play for Funz

"I take this srsly because wow is a srs game."

#6 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#7 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

View PostUrbandurban, on 05 February 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

20 sec cd? Not sure if serious..

And how is juking disrupting shout and then pummel any different from juking pummel and then disrupting shout?

My bad about 20 sec cd on pummel.  The quote was from early this season when there was a talk about making every interrupt cd to 20 sec and ds being 45 sec.  That's why.

And if you can't tell what the difference is from juking ds -> pummel to juking pummel -> ds.... here... I have added the part I took out from my original quote in red.  Hope that explains.

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 02 October 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

I think the main problem with our class right now is pummel/disrupting shout and spell reflect/MSR which I believe can be redesigned in a way that works out for everyone.

I did bring up something like MSR applying buff only to the teammates so that we cannot back to back reflect the spell directed at us.  MSR has its own purpose of reflecting the spell for your teammates which I think is a brilliant idea and I don't think it should be taken away from the game itself.  It adds that much more fun and skill cap to our play.  You reflect the spell directed at you but you MSR the spell directed at teammates.

If you can pummel -> disrupting shout then even if you juke pummel, you still have to juke disrupting shout and while trying to juke the disrupting shout, our pummel cd comes back up.  Also any good warrior would stop the cast with charge/stun in between the interrupt cd anyways.

#8 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image              Posted Image

#9 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

shud maike it so liak if they do moar then 3 cast on enemi team warr pumml iss off cd agen, nd if u use distrutpt shuot on cast it shuold fear thm for 8sec
Posted Image

#10 spelgubbe

spelgubbe

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

40 sec cd is completely fine for an AoE interrupt, but it shouldn't be usable when you have pummel on cd.

#11 Sosseri

Sosseri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2626
  • 3v3: 2808
  • 5v5: 2298
  • RBG: 2396

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 05 February 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

Posted Image

#12 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

god u continue to be the most useless poster on this site

go away irub

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

View Postjaimex, on 06 September 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

temporal shield combined with ironbark ward is more healing than a shaman ns from 10% hp

#13 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2609

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Irub to the rescue - Blizzard nerfs something that clearly had to be nerfed, yet you try to make the nerf smaller.

Why are you posting this here, instead of just PMing him somewhere? And why does he have to tweet it, do you think his opinion matters so much more?

Actually, now that I think about it, you should've tweeted it?? As far as I know, you represent the entire warrior class :)

xD

#14 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

View PostInfernion, on 05 February 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

Irub to the rescue - Blizzard nerfs something that clearly had to be nerfed, yet you try to make the nerf smaller.

Why are you posting this here, instead of just PMing him somewhere? And why does he have to tweet it, do you think his opinion matters so much more?

Actually, now that I think about it, you should've tweeted it?? As far as I know, you represent the entire warrior class :)

xD
Posted Image

You can't touch this

Tourourourour toutoutoutou
Tourourourour toutoutoutou

No you can't touch this

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#15 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2388
  • RBG: 2455

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

Why change a nerf which is actually fine?
Use disrupting shout and pummel goes on cooldown. Use pummel and disrupting shout is unavailable for 15 seconds.

So you actually use disrupting shout for where it is made for. When you need either an aoe interrupt or range. Not just to get a second interrupt to back up pummel.
Posted Image

#16 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Thanks in advance~

View PostPinka, on 05 February 2014 - 10:25 PM, said:

Why change a nerf which is actually fine?
Use disrupting shout and pummel goes on cooldown. Use pummel and disrupting shout is unavailable for 15 seconds.

So you actually use disrupting shout for where it is made for. When you need either an aoe interrupt or range. Not just to get a second interrupt to back up pummel.
Pinka summed it up nicely I think the same. Besides, they asked for warrior nerfs they got em.

Now watch them run in terror when they realize that a season of almost pure caster cleave dominance is coming.

That will be fun xDDDDDDDDDDD

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#17 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 05 February 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

god u continue to be the most useless poster on this site

go away irub

Go away ddosing fag.  You are lucky Blizzard doesn't take any action to actual ddos threat in game.

View PostInfernion, on 05 February 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

xD

Look at the actual date of my original quote... irubuwrongtime, on 02 October 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

I suggested these changes 2wks into this season before Blizzard wasn't even thinking of any warrior nerf...  I didn't suddenly come up with it because now that we are getting nerfed.

All I'm trying to point out is that Blizzard keeps making these lazy changes that leads to more lazy changes in the game (not just on warrior) which then leads to bad game design overall.

MSR fix was a lazy change.  Safeguard has become a mandatory talent for us after that stupid lazy ass nerf.  Now, prolly same thing is gonna happen with ds.  I really don't mind taking piercing howl over ds.  PH has always been one of our stable utility for a long time and I'm so used to using it.  But it's not even about that.

Why keep adding these stupid talent choices that are not even viable in that case???  Is that Blizzard's intention?  Should we have only one viable talent option for pvp?  For every class?

If that's what you think, then I don't even wanna go on further arguing with you...  Personally I like having more skill/talent choices in the game then having to choose one and only viable option.

#18 Hateformz

Hateformz

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

View PostBraindance, on 05 February 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

Now watch them run in terror when they realize that a season of almost pure caster cleave dominance is coming.
that is completely fine by aj standards
Posted Image

#19 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2609

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 05 February 2014 - 10:36 PM, said:

I suggested these changes 2wks into this season before Blizzard wasn't even thinking of any warrior nerf...  I didn't suddenly come up with it because now that we are getting nerfed.

Not like it took much brain capacity to realize they were gonna nerf warrior sooner or later rofl? Doesn't change the fact that the nerf is justified, and shouldn't be changed :)

#20 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

View PostInfernion, on 05 February 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

Not like it took much brain capacity to realize they were gonna nerf warrior sooner or later rofl? Doesn't change the fact that the nerf is justified, and shouldn't be changed :)

LOL man... you are so hopeless...  Sooner or later?  It took Blizzard this whole season to actually apply these warrior nerfs that us casual players could come up with like 2wks into the season.

Don't you realize what this means?  It could be another shitty season for you or somebody else because of Blizzard sticking to these lazy ass changes.  Who knows what other stupid changes they are gonna come up with by the next season?  One can only hope...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<