#1 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:07 AM

got a mild electric shock because I touched an open light switch today like the fucking darwin award contestant I am

now i feel strange, my music sounds different to me and i have woken after 5 hours of sleep to post this bullshit

anyone else ever had an electric shock? :,(

#2 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

My friend's dad was electrocuted about 10 years ago

He's ok now though

Posted Image

View PostBreadstick, on 07 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

some pickles are really good

#3 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:49 AM

been a while for me, truly is an unusual experience. why are some people thrown away when electrocuted and others are 'gripped in'? Last time i got shocked was an open light switch aswell, which i used a car key to turn on but my finger was touching the metal, in that moment you just lose all control of your body but you can still think and i thought to myself all I can really do is try to fall to the ground to get me away from this current. So i tried to relax my knees and let gravity do the work.

Its funny though because afterwards i was completely fine. Seems getting shocked either leaves you nearly unscathed or leaves you fucked up.

#4 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

its fine go to the doctor to get your shit checked if you feel bad

#5 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

AC vs DC has some level of impact + how strong the current itself is + the resistance in your body, etc

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#6 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

I was struck by lightning at a baseball game once. Luckily so wasn't too bad, passed out for a little while though.

Apparently only something like 10% of people struck actually die.

#7 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#8 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:33 AM

I SAID OH GIRL

SHOCK ME LIKE AN ELECTRIC EEL

Posted Image

YOU TURN ME ON WITH YOUR ELECTRIC FEEL!!
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#9 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

View PostBuglamp, on 10 February 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

I was struck by lightning at a baseball game once. Luckily so wasn't too bad, passed out for a little while though.

Apparently only something like 10% of people struck actually die.

that happened

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#10 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 12 February 2014 - 01:34 AM, said:

that happened

It would explain alot.

#11 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

yes, 110 volts and 220 volts. Nearly died if it wasn't for the faulty fuse I was too lazy to fix. Can't tell how long I was shocked for but it felt forever, my heart raced and my brain was empty. I saw white shit flash when I was shocked, and I was able to think, but I couldn't move. I told myself to move, jk until the fuse poped. The 110 was a joke shock I was trown back and that was it.

I get hit fairly often from the static build up. It ranges from 10 volts to however much is build up untill it's reased.

I've fucked with electricity since I was like 4 no joke. I've replaced wiring and fixed faulty designs around the house. I did have a small fire one time, but that was it.

Like I said I get hit really often and the worst was the 220 volt one because I was touching both wires +ground, 10 seconds too late and my heart would have been out.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#12 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

Also lol batteries 16 volts threw me back against the wall. My friend and I tried to see who was stronger (moving while under electricty because you know muscles don't get impulses if the voltage is too high (1 volt is like 1 *10^19), and I guess I touched something, it hit me harder than 110.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#13 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

when I was little I wanted to make a cage that would run 1000 volts and walk under it. I got scared because I noticed that if I fuck up my calculations I will burn alive xD so yeah this was after I was hit by 220 fml I haven't touched the circuit until 10 years after.

Whatever you do aways use one hand, it gives burns and trowns you away from the source, rather than using both and letting the electricity flow trough the body (heart). There are cases but yeah.

#14 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

sometimes i forget how much of a crazy fucking catchy song electric feel is

which kidna makes up for the fact that once I hear the song its in my head for days

#15 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

college was a rough time for me, considering every party i went to played that song at least 1000 times

#16 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Do you dislike the song or the band? Both?

Posted Image

#17 Kawklee

Kawklee
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:40 PM

i love the song

#18 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

I like it too but the way you wrote your previous post made it seem like you don't like it

I'm glad we cleared that up

Posted Image

#19 Duckers

Duckers
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:55 AM

I saw them in 2008 when that song/their others were fucking huge and I ranked them as one of the worst bands I had seen live. Then again this past NYE, and they were a lot better but still pretty bad.

#20 Matisse

Matisse
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:25 AM

I haven't seen them live, that's too bad though. My friend said the same thing about Passion Pit iirc -- some bands just don't put on good live performances

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<