#1 Setinho

Setinho
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

hey, for 3v3 should i sacrifice the pet as affliction or play with felhunter? I really dunno since too many warr hunters around my pet dies almost instantly all the time

#2 Velayn

Velayn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 2252
  • 5v5: 2251
  • RBG: 1152

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

play w/ observer

vs. cleaves you can use voidwalker because it never dies.

#3 KaelenaXOXO

KaelenaXOXO
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1952
  • 3v3: 2212
  • RBG: 1729
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

Always with observer as stated above, though from personal preference if I'm against a shadowcleave or any cleave team I know is going to kill my pet frequently, I'll sac it - but that's just how I prefer to do it.

Going to slightly deviate this, does anyone use Suprem + Imp's mass dispel on occasion? I know it's hp is terrible, but it's damage is double that of the Observer and the mass dispell on 3 friendlies is incredible assuming it isn't killed before use + a little hot now and again is never a bad thing. Contemplating trying a few games where I'll SB summon it to free my healer from CC, seems extremely powerful if utilized well
Posted Image

#4 Zeralis

Zeralis
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1550
  • 3v3: 2230
  • 5v5: 2296
  • RBG: 2050
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:22 PM

View PostKaelenaXOXO, on 28 January 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

Always with observer as stated above, though from personal preference if I'm against a shadowcleave or any cleave team I know is going to kill my pet frequently, I'll sac it - but that's just how I prefer to do it.

Going to slightly deviate this, does anyone use Suprem + Imp's mass dispel on occasion? I know it's hp is terrible, but it's damage is double that of the Observer and the mass dispell on 3 friendlies is incredible assuming it isn't killed before use + a little hot now and again is never a bad thing. Contemplating trying a few games where I'll SB summon it to free my healer from CC, seems extremely powerful if utilized well

If you really choose to not play a pet vs a cleave and you feel like you need a dispell, instead of using supremacy talent, use the sacrifice and sacrifice a normal imp. This will give you command demon.

A macro like this will dispell your healer for 1 ability, so use it smart:

/cast [target=yourhealernamehere] command demon

It also has a 10 second cooldown, most of the time vs cleavs id still choose to go for the 30% midigation that glyph of eternal resolve + soul link. If they kill your obsever that you will get more preassure from, go behind a pillar and summon a void lord. This thing is tanky, and provides the ability to disarm the cleavers. (might have to soulburn this)

#5 KaelenaXOXO

KaelenaXOXO
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1952
  • 3v3: 2212
  • RBG: 1729
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostZeralis, on 30 January 2014 - 01:22 PM, said:

If you really choose to not play a pet vs a cleave and you feel like you need a dispell, instead of using supremacy talent, use the sacrifice and sacrifice a normal imp. This will give you command demon.

A macro like this will dispell your healer for 1 ability, so use it smart:

/cast [target=yourhealernamehere] command demon

It also has a 10 second cooldown, most of the time vs cleavs id still choose to go for the 30% midigation that glyph of eternal resolve + soul link. If they kill your obsever that you will get more preassure from, go behind a pillar and summon a void lord. This thing is tanky, and provides the ability to disarm the cleavers. (might have to soulburn this)

I suppose it makes a lot more sense to sac. it then to use suprem. considering it's so ridiculously easy to kill. Nonetheless I used it last night vs a Thugcleave while playing Ele/lock - every single trap was dispelled and they just couldn't get any momentum, while we also had cyclones for the DPS in-case they could, it completely shut them down.

Will be running with a sac'd imp against a Thugcleave more often :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<