• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1579
  • 3v3: 2262
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

View Postspelgubbe, on 26 January 2014 - 10:53 PM, said:

Well you're getting about 20% more health so the "nerf" is more like 5-10%.

...which is still a nerf.
Might be even bigger than 5-10% depending on how big the resi change is. An increase of hp only helps AMS if dmg isn't buffed.
Say that spells will still hit for about the same amount of someones health %-wise (ppl get a 20% increase health pool, but spells hits for 20% more), then this will still be a big nerf to AMS.

As an example:
Let's assume that the average player has 400k health. This is not 100% accurate, but it will give a general idea of what I mean.
Say that an ice lance hits for 80k, which is about 20% of someones health. AMS will absorb 45% (180k) of someones health pool as of now, meaning that it will absorb about 2.25 ice lances.
Next season, health pools will be buffed by 20% - in this example that would mean from 400k to 440k. Now say that ice lances will get an increase of dmg to counter these increased hp pools. It will now hit for 90k, which once again is about 20% of someones health. AMS will with the nerf to BF only absorb 35% (154k) of max health, which would mean that it would absorb 1.7 ice lances, thus nerfing it in comparison to dmg.

This is all speculation of course, but it gives perspective on how most DKs see this change. I hope this helps in enlighting the problem :)

I am not playing a DK, nor am I defending or attacking the class, I am just getting annoyed at every1 that compares AMS to normal heals and absorbs.

Edit: I thought that AMS capped at 100% of your total health, turns out it caps at 50% (shows how much I know of DKs lol). My numbers is thereby off by 50% on the absorbs, but the general idea still holds.

#82 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

^^ Also ams only absorbs that amount when glyped its half of those numbers unglyphed.

/thread

#83 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/0/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2705
  • 3v3: 2210
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 27 January 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

^^ Also ams only absorbs that amount when glyped its half of those numbers unglyphed.

/thread

sometimes I wonder if people actually read what their abilities do...

AMS absorbs 75% of all magic damage taken up to a cap of 50% of someone's HP. With the glyph, it absorbs 100% of all magic damage taken up to, again, a cap of 50% of someone's HP.

Why do you think noone uses the AMS glyph? It's because the difference between one icelance breaking your AMS or one icelance and [random damage source x] is that in the latter example, you will have magic debuff immunity for maybe an additional half a second.
Posted Image

#84 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

Well technically It might absorb the same overall but thats not why the second highest rated DK on the ladder and the 4th highest rated DK on the ladder both take the glyph, obviously both superior players to yourself. I didnt look at more from that as that alone speaks for itself, so I would hardly say 'noone takes the AMS glyph'.

You see when you are still taking 25% of the damage AMS is nowhere near as good as it is with the glyph, I cant tell you how many times Ive come out of lockdown on roughly 5-10% hp during a longer game where I had no outs. AMS saves me there, its will likely not save you because mages are still lancing you for at least 20k during the duration, whereas i have a few valuable globals to sort the situation out. Then we end up in this situation where DKs complain about AMS being dogshit when they dont want to glyph it. AMS is fine for me my issue is I would rather have the stats from def stance (25% reduction) in blood than the extra HP and armor.

Not that I think DK's are that weak in terms of survival its just that warriors can go much more mongoloid than we can and survive situations that would be suicide for us.

#85 seadogsnrebz

seadogsnrebz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2460
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

I can't think of a single reason why you would fill that incredibly valuable glyph slot with ams unless you like to press your ams button at 10% health. i only looked at a few dks on usa ladder but I didn't see anyone using it. Are you sure they aren't using regenerative magic?

My view on glyphs

IT mandatory
Shift presence mandatory if you plan to stand dance without getting resources completely gutted (I don't stand dance vs anything with mage or rogue in it)

Regen magic highly desirable for yolo unpeelable necro stacking
dark sim highly desirable
dnd slow highly desirable when planning to kill healers esp druid sham
ibf highly desirable vs stun heavy comps if you are playing a live Lord comp like scleave or dk ele
Edit:pestilence highly desirable if playing spread pressure comps like scleave tsg

Ams glyph doesn't even rank on my list. I don't see it being at all useful

Edited by seadogsnrebz, 28 January 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#86 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its a good glyph and actually DK's have a third glyph spot that is up for debate. I dont like IBF glyph because you turn one of your best survival tools into a cc breaker which it already is and rip apart its 12 seconds of being a warrior in def stance.  IT glyph is the only mandatory glyph, Shifting presences is the second most important. Dark sim is a simple cooldown reduction as you would have to be pretty braindead to have the debuff on you for over 8 seconds of not casting a spell to then cast clone/sheep. with dark sims activation time it is not reliable enough to be used every 30 seconds to steal something you really want, mostly fear/sheep/clone. AMS is a good glyph, when you get to rank 1 and tell me its awful and the guy a few rating below you isnt using it either I will consider your argument but so long as i feel its decent and so do some of the top DKs playing I will continue to use it.

I use AMS almost exclusively at low health unless i think Im getting CS'd at which point i will use it more at around 40%. Im not going to AMS because the mage looked at me, he will simply thank me and wait.

#87 seadogsnrebz

seadogsnrebz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2460
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Hmm eu ladders...

I do see how AMS glyph could save u if popped when low but I would never hold AMS that long against a team with a silence. AMS when you see the orb flying at you could mean you AMS the deep freeze or the CS etc. Hold it then get silenced and you are fucked without trinket. And who wants to blow trinket on silence?

I'd rather save trinket for 8 sec root/disarm when I'm about to get a kill huehuehuehue

#dklyfe

Edit: as an aside are fingers dispellable? Save yourself 70k dmg for every one you could get of. Same with brain freeze.

Edited by seadogsnrebz, 27 January 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#88 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

AMS glyph is definitely garbage unless you are absolutely going to die during it's two global duration, while being dps'd, to that extra bit of damage. How often does this happen?

Also if you don't understand WHY top players are taking a glyph then don't use them as a reason to promote it. Also, being high rated doesn't make people clever. Watch a few streams. Many of them don't have a strong foundation for why they gem or glyph a certain way. They are just good at the game, play with good partners and at best gemming/glyphing a certain way is a small increase in your chance to win. Furthermore, maybe they are spec'd that way for PvE and switch the glyph every arena match?
Vadren#1175

#89 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

View Postseadogsnrebz, on 27 January 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

Edit: as an aside are fingers dispellable? Save yourself 70k dmg for every one you could get of. Same with brain freeze.

It used to be, but I'm pretty sure it isn't right now.
Vadren#1175

#90 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

View PostVadren, on 27 January 2014 - 08:41 PM, said:

AMS glyph is definitely garbage unless you are absolutely going to die during it's two global duration, while being dps'd, to that extra bit of damage. How often does this happen?

Also if you don't understand WHY top players are taking a glyph then don't use them as a reason to promote it. Also, being high rated doesn't make people clever. Watch a few streams. Many of them don't have a strong foundation for why they gem or glyph a certain way. They are just good at the game, play with good partners and at best gemming/glyphing a certain way is a small increase in your chance to win. Furthermore, maybe they are spec'd that way for PvE and switch the glyph every arena match?

What a complete pile of nonsense, what you are saying is I should listen to you because you are correct yet you do not show me any proof that you understand DK let alone are one of the highest rated ones, yet you ask me to forget what the better players are glyphing because they are just good and dont know how to glyph and somehow that means using that glyph is garbage.

I dont glyph AMS because some high rated DK does, I glyph AMS because when I pop ams I want to know that I am immune to magic damage for its duration. However short in time that may be. Noone said it was the greatest glyph of all time, its certainly trash compared to IT but i much prefer it to the alternative which is basically dark sim or IBF. Dark sim has a shitty activation time and I nor any DK i have ever seen play consistently steals poly/fear/clone every 30 seconds, many players know what a debuff is and will give you trash others will gve you the spell anyways which im happy with at once a minute i certainly dont need the spell lasting 4 more seconds on my opponent.

IBF is a third stun breaker for a human DK when glyphed and valuable for little else and while I sometimes will use it to break a stun I also value 12 seconds of damage reduction so ultimately AMS is a sensible glyph choice because most DK glyphs are mediocre at best, that doesnt mean that it is anywhere near as valuable as IT or SP.

#91 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2705
  • 5v5: 2278
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

I would never ever glyph AMS over regen magic/IT/Dark Sim/Presence glyph. Its just so weak in comparison. I have no idea why its glyphed on those 2 DKs but they must have a reason for it other than arena.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#92 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

View PostUrbandurban, on 28 January 2014 - 12:39 AM, said:

I would never ever glyph AMS over regen magic/IT/Dark Sim/Presence glyph. Its just so weak in comparison. I have no idea why its glyphed on those 2 DKs but they must have a reason for it other than arena.

While that may be the easiest rationalization for you because you dont like the glyph and cannot imagine how anyone would, it is also highly unlikely. What is more likely is that actually they just glyphed ams because they wanted to

#93 Cradienz

Cradienz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1602
  • 3v3: 2517
  • RBG: 1915
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:52 AM

View PostFilthpig, on 25 January 2014 - 08:29 AM, said:

I think i'd rather play LSD grinders all day rather than 2 minute games against some mongoloid cleavers any day of the week.

I wish people stopped playing boring sh!t :( I mean who enjoys playing vs KFC and LSD retards? Like, RMX is strong but at least you can enjoy yourself playing against it

Edited by Cradienz, 28 January 2014 - 12:53 AM.

#94 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

View PostCradienz, on 28 January 2014 - 12:52 AM, said:

I wish people stopped playing boring sh!t :( I mean who enjoys playing vs KFC and LSD retards? Like, RMX is strong but at least you can enjoy yourself playing against it

Posted Image

#95 Veluarex

Veluarex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1705
  • 3v3: 2236
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

logged in just to say how much i'm enjoying these Dk tears

#96 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 28 January 2014 - 12:34 AM, said:

What a complete pile of nonsense, what you are saying is I should listen to you because you are correct yet you do not show me any proof that you understand DK let alone are one of the highest rated ones, yet you ask me to forget what the better players are glyphing because they are just good and dont know how to glyph and somehow that means using that glyph is garbage.

I dont glyph AMS because some high rated DK does, I glyph AMS because when I pop ams I want to know that I am immune to magic damage for its duration. However short in time that may be. Noone said it was the greatest glyph of all time, its certainly trash compared to IT but i much prefer it to the alternative which is basically dark sim or IBF. Dark sim has a shitty activation time and I nor any DK i have ever seen play consistently steals poly/fear/clone every 30 seconds, many players know what a debuff is and will give you trash others will gve you the spell anyways which im happy with at once a minute i certainly dont need the spell lasting 4 more seconds on my opponent.

IBF is a third stun breaker for a human DK when glyphed and valuable for little else and while I sometimes will use it to break a stun I also value 12 seconds of damage reduction so ultimately AMS is a sensible glyph choice because most DK glyphs are mediocre at best, that doesnt mean that it is anywhere near as valuable as IT or SP.

I am telling you that Glyph of AMS is mathematically no better than un-glyphed AMS unless you will die during its duration. If not it absorbs the same damage. Lets say AMS absorbs 100k (after battle fatigue) and you take two ice lances for 75k each, 150k in two globals.

With Glyph of AMS:

GCD 1: 75k absorbed.
GCD 2: 25k absorbed, 50k damage.
Final result: 50k damage taken.

Without Glyph of AMS

GCD 1: 56.25k absorbed, 18.75k damage
GCD 2: 43.75k absorbsed, 31.25k damage

If you would have died in the first GCD, and the extra one GCD would have saved you then Glyph of AMS was worth it, otherwise it was a waste of a glyph slot. If you're waiting until you are below 20k hp to use AMS then I think you need to reconsider your play style. Frankly DK's have many 'good' glyphs. Regen magic, dark sim, IT, shifting presences, dnd, and even unholy frenzy has its uses, but Glyph of AMS almost never makes sense. You're sacrificing glyphs that have clear general purpose worth for something that will help you less than 1% of the time.

My point in the second paragraph is that you shouldn't just drop names or follow what high rated players do to back up your argument if you don't know why they do it. Saying "Katsuora/Mes does X," isn't an argument, but saying "Katsuora/Mes does X because ..." is. If you can't provide the second one then don't mention them at all. I'm sure Katsuora has his reasons for glyphing AMS on what I assume is his second DK (maybe it's some impostor?), but I have no idea what that is, you don't seem to either, and it could be due to something completely random (i.e. desperation, pve, duels, or whatever).

I'm not telling you to listen to me, but I am telling you to re-examine your reasoning because it, frankly, isn't good enough to justify using the glyph. Also don't just blindly follow what better players than both of us do without knowing why. Good players do random things, they do bad things and often they experiment. However more often than not their situation isn't the same as yours so you should take what they do with a grain of salt.
Vadren#1175

#97 Crlk

Crlk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1482

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

View PostRalin, on 27 January 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

I didn't realize you could get an instant 90 and buy Grievous gear with honor. Ah jk you can't, but a Ret could. He's already 90 and could buy Grievous gear with honor with the 27k conquest point achievement.So please refer to my kill yourself recommendation.
right because farming a new grievous set isnt necessary when you go from dps to healer. telling someone to respec and can easily get a set assumes that they havent spent any of the conquest yet and just have a ~20k cap waiting for them. instant 90? takes a week max even if you play casually, or are you the first person in wow history that doesnt have an alt? omg holy is decent so every ret should just respec /problemsolved. qq more about dks

kill myself? must be a tough guy irl

#98 420blazeitlikeBalotelli

420blazeitlikeBalotelli
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

View PostVadren, on 28 January 2014 - 01:21 AM, said:

I am telling you that Glyph of AMS is mathematically no better than un-glyphed AMS unless you will die during its duration. If not it absorbs the same damage. Lets say AMS absorbs 100k (after battle fatigue) and you take two ice lances for 75k each, 150k in two globals.

With Glyph of AMS:

GCD 1: 75k absorbed.
GCD 2: 25k absorbed, 50k damage.

Without Glyph of AMS

GCD 1: 56.25k absorbed, 18.75k damage
GCD 2: 43.75k absorbsed, 31.25k damage

If you would have died in the first GCD, and the extra one GCD would have saved you then Glyph of AMS was worth it, otherwise it was a waste of a glyph slot. If you're waiting until you are below 20k hp to use AMS then I think you need to reconsider your play style. Frankly DK's have many 'good' glyphs. Regen magic, dark sim, IT, shifting presences, dnd, and even unholy frenzy has its uses, but Glyph of AMS almost never makes sense. You're sacrificing glyphs that have clear general purpose worth for something that will help you less than 1% of the time.

My point in the second paragraph is that you shouldn't just drop names or follow what high rated players do to back up your argument if you don't know why they do it. Saying "Katsuora/Mes does X," isn't an argument, but saying "Katsuora/Mes does X because ..." is. If you can't provide the second one then don't mention them at all. I'm sure Katsuora has his reasons for glyphing AMS on what I assume is his second DK (maybe it's some impostor?), but I have no idea what that is, you don't seem to either, and it could be due to something completely random (i.e. desperation, pve, duels, or whatever).

I'm not telling you to listen to me, but I am telling you to re-examine your reasoning because it, frankly, isn't good enough to justify using the glyph. Also don't just blindly follow what better players than both of us do without knowing why. Good players do random things, they do bad things and often they experiment. However more often than not their situation isn't the same as yours so you should take what they do with a grain of salt.

I already told you I never glyphed AMS because some other DK's do so drop that argument, the only reason I even linked other DK's who use the glyph is because I am only 2250 at the moment and so some retards will use that as leverage to try and argue something as stupid as thats why I am not higher. Infact it doesnt matter about the third glyph thats the truth there is actually only 1 glyph that I would say is needed, and that is IT. stop pretending like its such a bad idea to go AMS when it clearly isnt, I looked over the 3v3 ladder and there are plenty more DK's there using it so its not because they are dueling or whatever excuse you care to make up, that seems very unlikely. The bottom line as i said earlier in this thread.

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 27 January 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

I use AMS almost exclusively at low health unless i think Im getting CS'd at which point i will use it more at around 40%. Im not going to AMS because the mage looked at me, he will simply thank me and wait.

The way i play is i use AMS late I play a human so I have a free trinket so CS doesn't bone me as much as it can bone others who play without one. lets say for example im not even facing a wizardcleave, which is obviously the best situation to use the glyph lets say im facing WMD, I can be on low hp and stop the warrior doing damage to me, I could kite him with chains i could pet stun him i could asphix him, but no matter what I do to the mage he WILL get a few lances off, what i take from the glyph, and try to understand this because its important, is in that slot I have a few choices for a glyph, I already use IT and shifting presences, I could take regen AMS glyph, well i actually do that vs teams without any casters so I can sit on priests and shamans, but most teams have a caster, I could take IBF but i actually like that it lasts 12 seconds unglyphed. I could take dark sim but ive already explained all this twice before. I dont take AMS because I think its an amazing glyph I take it because actually that situational survival that it gives me is better to me, and obviously some others than the other options available, stop pretending Im trying to argue taking this glyph over IT or SP because im not. Nor do i think taking AMS glyph is needed, im simply telling you that it has saved me, it allows me to rely on AMS in a way i cannot without the glyph and that is the reason i take it as my third inplace of other options.

Also AMS  absorbs 165k unbuffed with battle fatigue so its actually 3 seconds of immunity to damage from those icelances rather than 1. so its 'only worth it if you would have died in 3 seconds' which actually yes can happen, again not often and again IT ISNT GREAT but its a better choice from my perspective than the others.

Anyways im going to sleep now and bored of this because its actually such a meaningless discussion I guess some people will use it and some others will not but ultimately its not as important as IT and glyphing AMS does not make good dk's bad nor does it make bad dk's good its simply a choice and probably one of the least important ones you can make on your DK provided you nailed the other 2 glyph slots.

#99 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2705
  • 5v5: 2278
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:49 AM

View Post420blazeitlikeBalotelli, on 28 January 2014 - 01:43 AM, said:

I already told you I never glyphed AMS because some other DK's do so drop that argument, the only reason I even linked other DK's who use the glyph is because I am only 2250 at the moment and so some retards will use that as leverage to try and argue something as stupid as thats why I am not higher. Infact it doesnt matter about the third glyph thats the truth there is actually only 1 glyph that I would say is needed, and that is IT. stop pretending like its such a bad idea to go AMS when it clearly isnt, I looked over the 3v3 ladder and there are plenty more DK's there using it so its not because they are dueling or whatever excuse you care to make up, that seems very unlikely. The bottom line as i said earlier in this thread.

The way i play is i use AMS late I play a human so I have a free trinket so CS doesn't bone me as much as it can bone others who play without one. lets say for example im not even facing a wizardcleave, which is obviously the best situation to use the glyph lets say im facing WMD, I can be on low hp and stop the warrior doing damage to me, I could kite him with chains i could pet stun him i could asphix him, but no matter what I do to the mage he WILL get a few lances off, what i take from the glyph, and try to understand this because its important, is in that slot I have a few choices for a glyph, I already use IT and shifting presences, I could take regen AMS glyph, well i actually do that vs teams without any casters so I can sit on priests and shamans, but most teams have a caster, I could take IBF but i actually like that it lasts 12 seconds unglyphed. I could take dark sim but ive already explained all this twice before. I dont take AMS because I think its an amazing glyph I take it because actually that situational survival that it gives me is better to me, and obviously some others than the other options available, stop pretending Im trying to argue taking this glyph over IT or SP because im not. Nor do i think taking AMS glyph is needed, im simply telling you that it has saved me, it allows me to rely on AMS in a way i cannot without the glyph and that is the reason i take it as my third inplace of other options.

Also AMS  absorbs 165k unbuffed with battle fatigue so its actually 3 seconds of immunity to damage from those icelances rather than 1. so its 'only worth it if you would have died in 3 seconds' which actually yes can happen, again not often and again IT ISNT GREAT but its a better choice from my perspective than the others.

Anyways im going to sleep now and bored of this because its actually such a meaningless discussion I guess some people will use it and some others will not but ultimately its not as important as IT and glyphing AMS does not make good dk's bad nor does it make bad dk's good its simply a choice and probably one of the least important ones you can make on your DK provided you nailed the other 2 glyph slots.

I dont understand this "I play human so I get an extra trinket so I dont have to worry about CS as much". You do realize that the other races use the PVP trinket right? You have the same amount of trinkets as any other DK.

You do realize AMS absorbs the exact same amount with or without the glyph? The only time AMS glyph can save you is if you're sub 20k hp and you AMS and the mage gets ONE 80k ice lance off. You absorb the entire ice lance instead of absorbing 60k and taking 20k damage. If he gets one more ice lance off after that AMS will break and the glyph will have done you absolutely no good because by then you'd have taken the exact same amount of damage with or without the glyph.

AMS is 142k unbuffed in blood on my DK, maybe you gem stam? <.<

Edited by Urbandurban, 28 January 2014 - 05:49 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#100 Sosseri

Sosseri
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2626
  • 3v3: 2713
  • 5v5: 2270
  • RBG: 2346

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

After some additional discussion, we've decided to make this change (5 minute Dampening) only apply in the 2v2 bracket. Dampening will remain at 10 minutes in 3v3 and 5v5 arenas.

Posted by blue on MMO-CHAMP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<