Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 16:36. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Games like Arena but not shit?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

We've decided to change our plans and postpone Kickstarter campaign to Fall.
We're going to run a series of playtests, where you can play the game to check its early state and tell us what you think!

#82 Naraga

Naraga
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2268
  • 3v3: 2565
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:00 PM

edit: accidentally double posted

Edited by Naraga, 05 June 2018 - 03:03 PM.

S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

Thunka 2.0

disc is way way better than druid.

#83 Naraga

Naraga
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2268
  • 3v3: 2565
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

It is like WoW arena. Idk how you can have an opinion on it if you've never even played it. It also takes way more skill than WoW in its current state as everything is a skill shot.

Game is severely limited in skill, to the point were the game is decided in the picking phase and there is no need to play the actual match.

In addition the game is dying so I wouldn't recommend it to my fellow AJ players.

S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

Thunka 2.0

disc is way way better than druid.

#84 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:37 PM

ladder.png

The first PvP season of Zeal will start with the pre-alpha playtesting in June and you'll be able to check your rankings in online ladder: https://zealrpg.com/ladder
Titles and other rewards will be bound to your Steam Account and won't be wiped when the testing ends
Check our discord to learn how to participate in testing: https://discord.gg/WH8xuh3

#85 Zero82599

Zero82599
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:49 AM

ladder.png

The first PvP season of Zeal will start with the pre-alpha playtesting in June and you'll be able to check your rankings in online ladder: https://zealrpg.com/ladder
Titles and other rewards will be bound to your Steam Account and won't be wiped when the testing ends
Check our discord to learn how to participate in testing: https://discord.gg/WH8xuh3

It's looking good TBH.   Too bad my house is too busy to stream really unless it's just a stream with music and no interaction which I don't think would get much people's interest otherwise I'd totally go for testing.  I hope it gets the exposure necessary and I hope it becomes a game that will be of interest to EU and NA on launch.  I'm also pretty impressed, as someone who gets motion sickness really easily, similarly to WoW, it doesn't give me motion sickness when in an arena setting, always something to focus on and look at and scan the screen, I give that by itself a BIG thumbs up.  It really helps people like me out soooooooo much.  A lot of games aren't even playable for me because I just get too sick, but this one I feel like I could dump hours in and not have a problem.  That's quality right there in itself.  

This happened in an RBG 3 days after I logged onto legion again after topping dmg charts as an affl:

65b4d09e9e118aff7e52a6f7f1850941.pnga4a7cc7b53317460fd9dd5730c137193.png

#86 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:52 PM

AccomplishedDapperHoiho-max-14mb.gif

Just a small teaser for our upcoming Warrior Gameplay video  :warrior:

#87 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

It's looking good TBH.   Too bad my house is too busy to stream really unless it's just a stream with music and no interaction which I don't think would get much people's interest otherwise I'd totally go for testing.  I hope it gets the exposure necessary and I hope it becomes a game that will be of interest to EU and NA on launch.  I'm also pretty impressed, as someone who gets motion sickness really easily, similarly to WoW, it doesn't give me motion sickness when in an arena setting, always something to focus on and look at and scan the screen, I give that by itself a BIG thumbs up.  It really helps people like me out soooooooo much.  A lot of games aren't even playable for me because I just get too sick, but this one I feel like I could dump hours in and not have a problem.  That's quality right there in itself.  

Thanks for your feedback  :duckers:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users