• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1346
  • 3v3: 2831

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:56 PM

I agree.
My game will never be as popular as Dota and other AAA games.
But is this a reason to stop development?
I don't think so =P

New video:

Also, PM me if you have 2200+ exp in any bracket and want to participate in closed alpha testing ;)

this doesn't look terrible, i'd participate in testing but would seriously agree w alot of previous ponts that rn this doesn't look nearly as good / polished as what i'd expect at a minimum 

#62 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:29 PM

this doesn't look terrible, i'd participate in testing but would seriously agree w alot of previous ponts that rn this doesn't look nearly as good / polished as what i'd expect at a minimum 

I've never said it's a finished game ;)

I'm posting here to get some feedback from wow pvp community  

While the game in on early stages of development, I can change anything in no time, so your feedback really matters, unless it is something like "your placeholder models look bad" 

--

Do you want to see tanks in arena?
As supports with good cc and a bunch of cooldowns like old demoralizing shout

#63 soh

soh
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

You're probably looking for a PC game but I figured I might mention something that I've been working on too for about a year now. Tome of Heroes is a real time player versus player game designed for mobile devices. It's set in a fantasy world in which you build a team of 3 heroes around your strategy which you'll control while fighting in the arena versus other opponents from around the world. You can learn more about it  at www.tomeofheroes.com (trailer, download links and so forth are all there). It's available on both iOS and Android.

#64 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

Well I googled "games like wow arena" because that's what I'm doing — a game like wow arena

But wtf are you doing here dude? :D

#65 soh

soh
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/.

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Well, multiple reasons really. I'm a fan of WoW PvP and even though I stopped playing a while ago, I still watch streams and tournaments every now and then, so that's one. Secondly, I also used a model similar to WoW arena for my game, but adapted it for mobile and made it so you could play it solo (sadly finding teammates was one of  the main reasons why I stopped playing).

#66 drcrck

drcrck
  • Members

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:50 AM

ok I see you're not a spam bot ;)

(sadly finding teammates was one of  the main reasons why I stopped playing).

like many others
that's why I'm implementing solo queue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<