• Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2026
  • 3v3: 2348
  • RBG: 960

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

Here is my list of WW monk macros, some of the macros in this list are setup to my preference and are easily edited to be your own, if you have any questions you can ask me in game if I am online or message me on AJ.

Also, some of these macros can be used for Mistweaver and Brewmaster

Enjoy

"30 Talents"
#showtooltip
/use Chi Wave
/use Chi Burst
/use Zen Sphere
/run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("30 Talents", G"Chi Wave" or G"Chi Burst" or G"Zen Sphere")

This macro shows the tooltip for your level 30 talents when you change them so you don't have to drag them from your talent page. Make sure to name this Macro "30 Talents" or the tooltips don't always show/change
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Focus 30 Talents"
#showtooltip
/use [@focus] Chi Wave
/use [@focus] Zen Sphere
/run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("30 Talents", G"Chi Wave" or G"Chi Burst" or G"Zen Sphere")

This macro shows the tooltip for your level 30 talents when you change them so you don't have to drag them from your talent page. Make sure to name this Macro "30 Talents" or the tooltips don't always show/change
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"60 Talents"
#showtooltip
/use Leg Sweep
/use Charging Ox Wave
/use Ring of Peace
/run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("60 Talents", G"Leg Sweep" or G"Charging Ox Wave" or G"Ring of Peace")

This macro shows the tooltip for your level 60 talents when you change them so you don't have to drag them from your talent page. Make sure to name this Macro "60 Talents" or the tooltips don't always show/change

"Jab"
#showtooltip Rising Sun Kick
/cancelaura Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Jab

This is just a macro for Jab that shows the tooltip for Rising Sun Kick so I can see the cooldown on it more effectively

"BoK"
/cast Blackout Kick
/startattack

This is just a macro for Blackout Kick that shows the tooltip for Rising Sun Kick so I can see the cooldown on it more effectively

"TP"
/cast Tiger Palm
/startattack

This is just a macro for Tiger Palm that shows the tooltip for Rising Sun Kick so I can see the cooldown on it more effectively

"Brews"
#showtooltip Tigereye Brew
/cast Blood Fury
/use 10
/cast Tigereye Brew

My swifty one shot macro

"Touch of Death"
#showtooltip touch of death
/targetlasttarget
/targetlasttarget
/cancelaura spinning crane kick
/cast touch of death

This macro makes touch of death more responsive when your target gets into execute range

"Detox"
/cast [@] Detox

Detox for party members

"Detox Self"
/cast [@Darshmellow] Detox

Casts Detox on myself

"Disable"
#showtooltip
/cast [modifier:ctrl, target=focus] Disable; Disable

A Simple macro for Disable with a ctrl modifier to use it on your focus target, you can change the modifier to whatever you want (alt,shift)

"ToK Pet"
#showtooltip Touch of Karma
/cast [@arenapet1] Touch of Karma
/cast [@arenapet2] Touch of Karma
/cast [@arenapet3] Touch of Karma

Getting insta gibbed by Beast Cleave with a holy pally or Ret Hunter because they just bop your Karma is no fun, this macro will use Karma on the first arena pet on your frames (usually the hunter pet) and hopefully the scumlord pallies don't notice

"Focus Storm, Earth, and Fire"
/cast [@focus] Storm, Earth, and Fire

A simple macro to place a SEF clone on your focus target

"Fortifying Brew + Healthstone"
#showtooltip Fortifying Brew
/cast Fortifying Brew
/use Healthstone

Since Fort Brew is such a poop cooldown this makes it a nice fat health increase if you play with a Warlock

"Focus Grapple Weapon"
/cast [@focus] Grapple Weapon

Disarms your focus target

"Focus Karma"
/cast [@focus] Touch of Karma

Puts Karma on your focus target

"Focus Spear Hand Strike"
#showtooltip
/cast [@focus] Spear Hand Strike

Kicks your focus target

"SHS Psyfiend"
#showtooltip
/target Psyfiend
/cast Spear Hand Strike
/targetlasttarget

No one likes Psyfiend, use this to quickly interrupt the Psyfiend so you can target it and kill it without being feared

"Focus Paralyze"
#showtooltip
/cast [@focus] Paralysis

Uses Paralysis on your focus target

"Paralysis Arena 1"
/cast [@arena1] Paralysis

Uses Paralysis on the first person on your arena frames

"Paralysis Arena 2"
/cast [@arena2] Paralysis

Uses Paralysis on the second person on your arena frames

"Paralysis Arena 3"
/cast [@arena3] Paralysis

Uses Paralysis on the third person on your arena frames

"Jade Lightning"
#showtooltip Leg Sweep
/cast Crackling Jade Lightning

A macro that shows the tooltip for Leg Sweep but casts Crackling Jade Lightning to help monitor the cooldown of leg sweep easier

"Focus Jade Lightning"
#showtooltip Leg Sweep
/cast [@focus] Crackling Jade Lightning

A macro that shows the tooltip for Leg Sweep but casts Crackling Jade Lightning at your focus target to help monitor the cooldown of leg sweep easier

"Rising Sun Kick w/ Cancelaura BoP"
/cancelaura Hand of Protection
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/petassist
/cast Tiger Leap

A simple macro that cancels Hand of Protection or "BoP" on you, casts Rising Sun Kick, and tells Xuen to attack your target with Tiger Leap

"TIger's Lust"
#showtooltip Tiger's Lust
/cancelaura Body and Soul
/cancelaura Angelic Feather
/cast Tiger's Lust

You can't use Tiger's Lust if you have feather or bubble shield sprint on you, this macro cancels those so you aren't stuck in a root

"Tiger's Lust Party"
/cast [@] Tiger's Lust

Casts Tiger's Lust at a party member (place party member's name after "@")

"MOUNT"
#showtooltip Zen Meditation
/cast Drake of the East Wind
/cast Brown Riding Camel
.mount 45042
/cancelaura Storm, Earth, and Fire
/cancelaura Ice Block
/cancelaura Rushing Jade Wind
/cancelaura conversion

This is my Universal cancelaura/mount macro for all my characters with a tmorph code to turn your mount into Xuen

"Storm, Earth, and Fire Arena 1"
/cast [@arena1] Storm. Earth, and Fire

Casts SEF at the first person on your arena frames

"Storm, Earth, and Fire Arena 2"
/cast [@arena2] Storm. Earth, and Fire

Casts SEF at the second person on your arena frames

"Storm, Earth, and Fire Arena 3"
/cast [@arena3] Storm. Earth, and Fire

Casts SEF at the third person on your arena frames

"Mouseover Spinning Fire Blossom"
#showtooltip Spinning Fire Blossom
/use [@mouseover,harm][harm] Spinning Fire Blossom

I use this macro to snipe totems and Psyfiends when I have the Spinning Fire Blossom glyph on

"Zen Meditation"
#showtooltip Zen Meditation
/cast !Zen Meditation

This macro makes it so you don't instantly cancel Zen Meditation if you are spamming it

This macro will make it so you are always on the bottom of your party frames, run everytime you log in/ reload ui
/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_CompactRaidFrames") CRFSort_Group=function(t1, t2) if UnitIsUnit(t1,"player") then return false elseif UnitIsUnit(t2,"player") then return true else return t1 < t2 end end CompactRaidFrameContainer.flowSortFunc=CRFSort_Group

I use the addon Lose Control to show cc on my party members so I can easlily dispel Wyvern Sting, Devouring Plague and Paralytic Poison stacks off of my team and this macro makes it so Lose control shows cc on the correct party members

This macro disables the red action bars when you use the blizzard "lose control"
/run local f=CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("LOSS_OF_CONTROL_ADDED") f:RegisterEvent("LOSS_OF_CONTROL_UPDATE") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() for b in pairs(ActionBarActionEventsFrame.frames) do b.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0,0) end end)

The red bars are annoying

Edited by Marshmellow, 25 February 2014 - 10:36 AM.

#2 forumsloveme

forumsloveme
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2069
  • 3v3: 2070
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 1663
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Not playing WW myself, but rep for the effort.
LSD making dreams come true since S7

#3 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

updated for new season (added some random macros Storm Earth and Fire 1,2,3 ect..)

#4 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

Added macro descriptions and reason behind why I use the party frame script, if you would like to know how to edit Lose Control to show devouring plague and paralytic stacks:

add
[2944]   = "CC",-- Devouring Plague
to the LoseControl.lua file under "Priest" with the other abilities categorized as "CC"

and add
[113952]  ="CC",-- Paralytic Poison
to the LoseControl.lua file under "Rogue" with the other abilities categorized as "CC"

you can add whatever kind of spells you want to the addon, all you need is the spell ID that you can get from wowhead.com in the spell's URL

the template is
[Spell ID]  ="Category",-- Spell Name
make sure the template is lined up with all the others in the .lua file

Edited by Marshmellow, 25 February 2014 - 07:25 AM.

#5 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

i repped for that sig LOL
brb everyone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<