I've been lurking on this forum for at least 4 years. I do this to read up on comps, match ups and tips from the pro's. Because that is what people with heads are to me, professionals. The best at what they do and I try to emulate and teach my self to play like these people, trying to adopt their mindset and what "checklists" they go through before, during and after a game.BUT HOLY FUCK NUGGET!DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCH ASSHOLES???!!!
I get that this is a extremely frustrating game at times and a lot of the advantage in it comes from FOTM comps and classes.
I blame a lot of the degenerate behavior on this forum on just that, frustration
. On top of that the bulk of the users here are in their late teens and early twenties.BUT
holy fuckshit some of you guys are just being mean for the sake of being mean and that's bullying. What kind of a professional acts like that? No professional I would like to be like.
I guess the moderators and owners let's this pass because they know that all PR is good PR and the flaming, bullying and general tone of the forum is what keep a lot of people coming back. I get that, but come the fuck on! I would not be over exaggerating if I said that 70% of this forum's comments are not constructive and are mostly overused meme's and not funny comments from people trying to get cheap karma. The other 30% of the content on the other hand is extremely helpful and insightful and this forum has made me a better PvP'er, no doubt.
All I ask as a outsider and lurker is, tone down the cancer guys I know from reddit that a over moderated forum is not fun, but come on, a lot of you just make yourself look dumb with the hate and shit spewing. Take this thread for example, here's a dude trying to help and there's 4 pages of telling said person he is a dumbass and his macros are shit, come on. Talking down on other people to boost your own self esteem is sad to watch.
One solution could be to have the ability to DOWNVOTE
comments and people.To OP
: Thanks for posting these, they gave me a good pointer and I learned something I am going to use in my game.
I love this forum, please don't fill it with so much hate. We all play the same game and if we all met in real life, we would probably have a great time together, because we have a hobby in common.Peace