Jsr's Macros

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

Posted Image
lol

Edited by Gsgsgsgsgs, 24 January 2014 - 01:22 AM.

#62 Volatile

Volatile
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Thunderhorn
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1520
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 1532

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

Well I at least got a couple macro ideas out of this list as I didn't have 2 of them mentioned. I'll just write it up in my own way though. :)

#63 Haiyah

Haiyah
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

I've been lurking on this forum for at least 4 years. I do this to read up on comps, match ups and tips from the pro's. Because that is what people with heads are to me, professionals. The best at what they do and I try to emulate and teach my self to play like these people, trying to adopt their mindset and what "checklists" they go through before, during and after a game.

BUT HOLY FUCK NUGGET!
DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCH ASSHOLES???!!!

I get that this is a extremely frustrating game at times and a lot of the advantage in it comes from FOTM comps and classes.
I blame a lot of the degenerate behavior on this forum on just that, frustration. On top of that the bulk of the users here are in their late teens and early twenties.

BUT holy fuckshit some of you guys are just being mean for the sake of being mean and that's bullying. What kind of a professional acts like that? No professional I would like to be like.

I guess the moderators and owners let's this pass because they know that all PR is good PR and the flaming, bullying and general tone of the forum is what keep a lot of people coming back. I get that, but come the fuck on! I would not be over exaggerating if I said that 70% of this forum's comments are not constructive and are mostly overused meme's and not funny comments from people trying to get cheap karma. The other 30% of the content on the other hand is extremely helpful and insightful and this forum has made me a better PvP'er, no doubt.

All I ask as a outsider and lurker is, tone down the cancer guys I know from reddit that a over moderated forum is not fun, but come on, a lot of you just make yourself look dumb with the hate and shit spewing. Take this thread for example, here's a dude trying to help and there's 4 pages of telling said person he is a dumbass and his macros are shit, come on. Talking down on other people to boost your own self esteem is sad to watch.

Posted Image

One solution could be to have the ability to DOWNVOTE comments and people.

To OP: Thanks for posting these, they gave me a good pointer and I learned something I am going to use in my game.

I love this forum, please don't fill it with so much hate. We all play the same game and if we all met in real life, we would probably have a great time together, because we have a hobby in common.

Peace

#64 NickyEU

NickyEU
  • Premium Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Oh you must be new here!

Welcome!

And here I was starting to get proud of us for playing and being so nice in this thread... apparently not.

Edit: Not to mention I can see several signs of compassion so not sure what triggered your bomb! Look at KobeBryant, he is taking someone elses health and well being into consideration. Couple of funny jokes to make people feel welcomed and appreciated and then some withful back and forth... tbh we are doing great.
// Frozire // Nicky \\ Aphix \\

#65 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

all of these pretty much basic stuff, but yeah, nice list.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#66 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Could u give us an insight on how gemming for haste over agility increases your dps?

Because it's really not that hard to cast a 1.9 sec aimed shot which does more damage/burst than mindless arcane spam with thrill leaving you focus starved and unable to use Chimera on CD... I see this in every single stream lol
Warlords of Down Syndrome.

#67 Zizilio

Zizilio
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1221
  • 3v3: 2124
  • RBG: 1842

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:35 AM

Good post. Missing a few small things and also you no longer need to macro /target arena1. Recently they added that in the default keybinds.

#68 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

Hey man, nice post, big fan, is there a macro for ddosing? Seems to be one of your tricks.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#69 Paintrain

Paintrain
  • Premium Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/1/.
  • LocationUkraine, Donetsk

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

Macro for traps:
Spoiler

Edited by Paintrain, 28 May 2014 - 07:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<