Targeting as the healer question -- running out of keybinds

resto druid

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juiceington12

juiceington12
  • Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

Hello I've been starting to do 3s on my druid and noticed from recording some matches I was clicking on enemy frames via gladius to damage during HotW or to clone/root sometimes

Right now I used mwu,mwd,mb3 for target party 1,2,me, and shift plus those for dispelling party 1,2,me and alt plus those for focus 1,2,3

So for the healers out there how do you target party, arena1-3, party pets, make focus targets and dispel your teammates? Also for the druids out there is it worth using arena 1-3 clone and root macros or are focus macros sufficient

#2 Ogqt

Ogqt
  • Junkies
  • LocationElwynn Forest, I am one of the trees =)

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

http://gaming.logite...anced-gameboard

using something like this will make it easier to get use to using multiple modifier keys, as well as pairing abilities that can really be the same button without interfering with each other. For example I could have a Pounce Shred button so it will spam 1 2 1 2 1 2 every 20 milliseconds. By doing this I can use the same button to pounce as I do for shred. Because if I am in stealth I will pounce, if I am not in stealth I will shred.

Edited by Enzidar, 24 January 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Retired arena tryhard now going for the most obscure achievements and vanity items.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resto druid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<