Photo

A Tribute to KT Alliance (last few days of s13)

Gladiator DDOS 3v3 PHP 2500 Twitch.tv Twitch RBGs Duelist Forever

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2300
  • 3v3: 2810
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2202
  • LocationCarmel, California

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:14 PM

I'm posting this simply because I'm extremely bored. I basically had to compose this dialogue between two distinct characters in a certain scenario for an assignment, so I chose to do one about this incident that actually happened.

This is a bit on the awkward side; please be nice.

“No, I’m really not k-k-kidding, dude. Please don’t h-h-hit me off.”

“If you don’t want to have to worry about something of this nature, then perhaps you should be a little more careful when it comes to letting out your Skype username, Aaron.”

Aaron tabs into his game to accept the group invite. “I’m not sure if I’m gonna have any net until end of season, friends.”

“Hey, I’ve got to go on a jog soon. I’m going to need to get this done sooner, rather than later. This is just an fyi, sorry, Aaron.”

“Dude, please...I’ve got a static IP. I’ll have to c-c-call my ISP, but they’re closed for the weekend.”

“Maybe you shoulda considered climbing to twenty-five hundred and seventy four rating legit. It doesn’t take much skill to simply dos every team on Kel'thuzad you queue into, retard.”

“Man, I swear to god...it actually wasn’t me. Do you actually think I’ve got the time on my hands to gather every single IP of every player on the server? That’s freakin’ im-im-impossible… Nobody has got enough time on their hands for that.”

“Right, right… so I suppose it’s just mere coincide that at least one person on every 3s team you get matched up against goes offline a few seconds before the gates open.”

“Bro… all I’m sayin’ is that s-s-shit’s a federal offense, and I ain’t gonna risk going to jail over a Gladiator title in a game.”

“You mean a title you’ve been trying to get for the past five seasons about, but you can’t get it because you’re actually complete shit at the game and life as a whole?”

“Uhh… I pr-pre-pretty much had it back in season ten playing with Volkazar and his random rogue friend, but they ended up disbanding team for no reason.”

“Yeah, I’m sure they just so happened to conveniently disband the team, right as you’re about to get the title you’ve longed for all your WoW career.”

“Bro, you’re just a gay rated-battleground hero that DoSes for rating. Man, no one cares about that garbage. Stop t-t-thinking you’re all hard ‘n’ shit, mate.”

“Listen, Aaron. The only reason I’m doing this is because I’m getting dozens of complaints from people like Chris, Jack, and Adverci. They’re saying that they can’t play the game without one of them disconnected, and you’re the one behind it they say.”

“Lies… it’s not me, aight? Maybe it’s like some fanboy hitting off everyone he sees me face on my stream, just to like troll kids and shit.”
“You think people actually watch your shitty stream, Aaron?”

“Br-br-bro… like I said, I haven’t been sending kids offline. I even asked Cody and Twin Roses if they had anythin’ do with it. It’s not us, m-ma-man.”

“I’m still not buying it, Aaron. Look, I already told you I’ve gotta go on a jog soon. Say goodbye to your net for a few days, okay?”

“B-b-but I really needa, like, get Glad man. This is like my last season to go for it, dude. I gotta st-st-start takin’ more responsibility for shit soon. I’m growing up.”

“I don’t think anyone actually cares about this shit game anymore, Aaron. Even if I were to let you mischievously continue to make your way up the ladder, people would still know you’re not legit.”

“No, n-n-not really, dude. Rdruid is overpowered as hell this season, especially when joined by a hunter and a ret paladin.”

“I don’t think that statement is going to hold much ground, seeing that everyone good you’ve faced well eventually know you hit them offline to win every single game.”

“Look, man. According to Arenamate.com, I’m only… like… fourteen points from safe Glad. That’s just one more win, and my team gets the title.”

“You mean one more IP that’s entered in your five-dollar booter, along with the ‘skill’ and ‘coordination’ it takes to hit the big blue ‘Send Attack’ button.”

Relieving a tear of both shame and agony, “D-d-don’t you gotta take a run or some shit, man.”

“Yeah, I’ll be getting to that relatively shortly. I’ve got to deal with you first, Aaron.”

“Aight. If I miss another Glad title, I d-d-don’t know what I’ll do with myself. Give me a chance, bro… I beg of you, sh-sh-shit, homie!”

“Hmm. It’s too late for that, Aaron.”

“I-I’ll give you anything, aight? I’ll pay you, like, a thousand dollars if you just let us get those fourteen extra points.”

“Aaron, you don’t even have a job, you pathetic mongoloid. You lied about that hardware repair technician job.”

“Wh-wh-what? How you know all this shit, man?”

“Aaron, haven’t you figured it out yet? I know everything. You think finding out everything to know about your dumbass was difficult?
Think again, buddy.”

“Ma-ma-man… the only reason I lied about that shit was because I needed an excuse to not have to play that one night a few days back. I wasn’t feeling it. N-no need to just queue up and lose rating, you feel?”

“Sure, Aaron. I suppose I could somewhat understand your desire to lie over something so silly, but I really don’t actually care in the long run. Look, as I’ve said now several times before, I really need to get going on that jog.”

“Just don’t tell the g-g-guys about this, aight?”

“I think I’m going to pass up on that one as well. Attempting to bribe me for a thousand dollars when you’re obviously just saying it to get what you want is a sure way to get on my bad side. My statement expressing my empathy for liars was sarcasm, retard. I really am not able to tolerate liars, especially cheating liars.”

“S-serious b-b-bro!?”

“Aaron, because of you I haven’t been able to go on my jog, and quite frankly your will to lie to me point blank has really started to get to me. Things have gotten personal.”

“Man, why can’t we jus-jus-just be chill?”

“Because no one likes you, Aaron. Also, no one wants to see you get that title you obviously don’t fucking deserve.

“Bro, I put so much effort into that shit over the past few seasons. P-p-please give me a chance, yo.”

“Sayonara, Aaron. I’ve got a jog to get to, bitch.”

Aaron once again tabs back into the game; however, instead of seeing lush forest and renaissancey infrastructures, he is accompanied by the words “you have been disconnected from server.” The problem persist for the next forty-eight hours. Fully immersed in the shadow realm, the forever Duelist mindlessly stares deep into his monitor.

Tell me what you think lol

Thanks

Edited by Nixonxx, 22 January 2014 - 08:42 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Psychic1

Psychic1
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2164

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

yeah ok

#3 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

Posted Image

this is what i see pls fix

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#4 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Posted Image

this is what i see pls fix

Yeah, sorry about that.

The formatting on the original document didn't carry over, sadly.
Posted Image

#5 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

My eyes are bleeding after the 4th sentence.

#6 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

I'm posting this simply because I'm extremely bored. I basically had to compose this dialogue between two distinct characters in a certain scenario for an assignment, so I chose to do one about this incident that actually happened.

This is a bit on the awkward side; please be nice.

“No, I’m really not k-k-kidding, dude. Please don’t h-h-hit me off.”

“If you don’t want to have to worry about something of this nature, then perhaps you should be a little more careful when it comes to letting out your Skype username, Aaron.”

Aaron tabs into his game to accept the group invite. “I’m not sure if I’m gonna have any net until end of season, friends.”

“Hey, I’ve got to go on a jog soon. I’m going to need to get this done sooner, rather than later. This is just an fyi, sorry, Aaron.”

“Dude, please...I’ve got a static IP. I’ll have to c-c-call my ISP, but they’re closed for the weekend.”

“Maybe you shoulda considered climbing to twenty-five hundred and seventy four rating legit. It doesn’t take much skill to simply dos every team on Kel'thuzad you queue into, retard.”

“Man, I swear to god...it actually wasn’t me. Do you actually think I’ve got the time on my hands to gather every single IP of every player on the server? That’s freakin’ im-im-impossible… Nobody has got enough time on their hands for that.”

“Right, right… so I suppose it’s just mere coincide that at least one person on every 3s team you get matched up against goes offline a few seconds before the gates open.”

“Bro… all I’m sayin’ is that s-s-shit’s a federal offense, and I ain’t gonna risk going to jail over a Gladiator title in a game.”

“You mean a title you’ve been trying to get for the past five seasons about, but you can’t get it because you’re actually complete shit at the game and life as a whole?”

“Uhh… I pr-pre-pretty much had it back in season ten playing with Volkazar and his random rogue friend, but they ended up disbanding team for no reason.”

“Yeah, I’m sure they just so happened to conveniently disband the team, right as you’re about to get the title you’ve longed for all your WoW career.”

“Bro, you’re just a gay rated-battleground hero that DoSes for rating. Man, no one cares about that garbage. Stop t-t-thinking you’re all hard ‘n’ shit, mate.”

“Listen, Aaron. The only reason I’m doing this is because I’m getting dozens of complaints from people like Chris, Jack, and Adverci. They’re saying that they can’t play the game without one of them disconnected, and you’re the one behind it they say.”

“Lies… it’s not me, aight? Maybe it’s like some fanboy hitting off everyone he sees me face on my stream, just to like troll kids and shit.”
“You think people actually watch your shitty stream, Aaron?”

“Br-br-bro… like I said, I haven’t been sending kids offline. I even asked Cody and Twin Roses if they had anythin’ do with it. It’s not us, m-ma-man.”

“I’m still not buying it, Aaron. Look, I already told you I’ve gotta go on a jog soon. Say goodbye to your net for a few days, okay?”

“B-b-but I really needa, like, get Glad man. This is like my last season to go for it, dude. I gotta st-st-start takin’ more responsibility for shit soon. I’m growing up.”

“I don’t think anyone actually cares about this shit game anymore, Aaron. Even if I were to let you mischievously continue to make your way up the ladder, people would still know you’re not legit.”

“No, n-n-not really, dude. Rdruid is overpowered as hell this season, especially when joined by a hunter and a ret paladin.”

“I don’t think that statement is going to hold much ground, seeing that everyone good you’ve faced well eventually know you hit them offline to win every single game.”

“Look, man. According to Arenamate.com, I’m only… like… fourteen points from safe Glad. That’s just one more win, and my team gets the title.”

“You mean one more IP that’s entered in your five-dollar booter, along with the ‘skill’ and ‘coordination’ it takes to hit the big blue ‘Send Attack’ button.”

Relieving a tear of both shame and agony, “D-d-don’t you gotta take a run or some shit, man.”

“Yeah, I’ll be getting to that relatively shortly. I’ve got to deal with you first, Aaron.”

“Aight. If I miss another Glad title, I d-d-don’t know what I’ll do with myself. Give me a chance, bro… I beg of you, sh-sh-shit homie!”

“Hmm. It’s too late for that, Aaron.”

“I-I’ll give you anything, aight? I’ll pay you, like, a thousand dollars if you just let us get those fourteen extra points.”

“Aaron, you don’t even have a job, you pathetic mongoloid. You lied about that hardware repair technician job.”

“Wh-wh-what? How you know all this shit, man?”

“Aaron, haven’t you figured it out yet? I know everything. You think finding out everything to know about your dumbass was difficult?
Think again, buddy.”

“Ma-ma-man… the only reason I lied about that shit was because I needed an excuse to not have to play that one night a few days back. I wasn’t feeling it. N-no need to just queue up and lose rating, you feel?”

“Sure, Aaron. I suppose I could somewhat understand your desire to lie over something so silly, but I really don’t actually care in the long run. Look, as I’ve said now several times before, I really need to get going on that jog.”

“Just don’t tell the g-g-guys about this, aight?”

“I think I’m going to pass up on that one as well. Attempting to bribe me for a thousand dollars when you’re obviously just saying it to get what you want is a sure way to get on my bad side. My statement expressing my empathy for liars was sarcasm, retard. I really am not able to tolerate liars, especially cheating liars.”

“S-serious b-b-bro!?”

“Aaron, because of you I haven’t been able to go on my jog, and quite frankly your will to lie to me point blank has really started to get to me. Things have gotten personal.”

“Man, why can’t we jus-jus-just be chill?”

“Because no one likes you, Aaron. Also, no one wants to see you get that title you obviously don’t fucking deserve.

“Bro, I put so much effort into that shit over the past few seasons. P-p-please give me a chance, yo.”

“Sayonara, Aaron. I’ve got a jog to get to, bitch.”

Aaron once again tabs back into the game; however, instead of seeing lush forest and renaissancey infrastructures, he is accompanied by the words “you have been disconnected from server.” The problem persist for the next forty-eight hours. Fully immersed in the shadow realm, the forever Duelist mindlessly stares deep into his monitor.

Tell me what you think lol

Thanks

Fixd

Am I original?

Am I the only one?

AM I SEXUAL?

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#7 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Fixd

Am I original?

Am I the only one?

AM I SEXUAL?

xd
Posted Image

#8 angelownzz

angelownzz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2081

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

funny read

#9 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1622

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

tl dr

carry on

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

what tldr pls

#11 swagoverlord

swagoverlord

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

remember that time we were friends then you called me on skype and said you were going to ddos me so I don't get gla gla :(

Edit: KT ally is the chill spot last season rep it up

Edited by swagoverlord, 22 January 2014 - 10:33 PM.

Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#12 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/0/0/.

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

KT ally is the chill spot last season rep it up

pee in her butt br0

#13 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

didnt read, west coast best coast

#14 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

KT ally s13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best times of my shit wow career!!!!!! i wish i still had screenshots!!!!!

#15 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

KT ally s13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best times of my shit wow career!!!!!! i wish i still had screenshots!!!!!

I like your pally's new name.
Posted Image

#16 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

oh kay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gladiator, DDOS, 3v3, PHP, 2500, Twitch.tv, Twitch, RBGs, Duelist, Forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<