• Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1752
  • 3v3: 1970
  • 5v5: 1989
  • RBG: 1881
  • LocationHungary

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Hello!

I want to ask somethings about wld. We playing wld on 2k rating i am the warlock, as destruction.
We got problems with kfc, I often run with deatcoil+havoc combo. But rarely i switch to Shadowfury.
I want to get 2.2k so badly this season.

1. Warrior can't eat trap. He want to eat it but he can't because he will get a stun so unavailable to safeguard\intervene on the druid. How can we deal with this ?

2. I using soul link - gosup with a shivarra, they always kill it, i think there's no other pet that would be usefull. They always peeling me, they force me to pop DR+HS then to pop UR. After all the only thing what I can do is Conflagrate - Teleport - Blood Horror - Stun - Felflame and spam embertap. We can't survive longer matches(I mean longer than 2min). What should we do?

3. Would WLD be better if i respec to Affliction from Destru and regem & reenchant my gear to haste build instead of mastery ?

4. I ate more traps than our warrior. Should I stay on our druid allday?

#2 Thasta

Thasta
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1646
  • 3v3: 2493

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

1. Your warrior won't be able to eat traps if the other teams cross cc's him properly

2. If you're unable to keep your pet alive, try using the improved voidwalker. It does decent damage, has a disarm, and has great survivability

3. WLD would probably be better as affliction. I would suggest gemming full haste if you plan on mainly playing affliction, though mastery gems work fine if you plan on playing other locks specs too

4. Standing near your druid to eat traps is usually a good idea, but against kfc it allows your druid to be shockwaved, intimidating shouted or interrupted easier by the warrior. Try having your druid stand on your port so you can port to him and eat traps

#3 mcdot

mcdot
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1752
  • 3v3: 1970
  • 5v5: 1989
  • RBG: 1881
  • LocationHungary

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

@Nevercurse

Thank you for the helps, maybe we are going to try it tomorrow, i respecced to affliction with haste gems.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warlock, wld, kfc, lock, druid, hunter, warrior, arena, 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<