• Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

View PostClickerz, on 12 January 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

I dont care about the 3 min burst cooldown they can remove it

so much this. Incarnation was one of the worst things to happen to Feral druids. Giving us a crazy 3 minute CD (pre-nerf) meant they had to drastically nerf our sustained/bleed dmg. Everyone just macros it to berserk anyway, it's such a stupid spell that wasnt needed.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#42 fearco

fearco
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Bloodscalp
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1852
  • 3v3: 1878
  • RBG: 1315

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostSnuggli, on 05 January 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

kinda wish we never got given incarnation.
so agree...incarnation needs to go, but it wont i think..

#43 Voidbringer

Voidbringer
  • Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

How are ferals doing in PvE? Just trying to figure out if there's a chance for a buff.

Also, while instant cc is retarded in general, there's so much of that stuff around, that I think one instant clone every minute for a feral would be hardly op. Blizzard should just do something about it, so a lot of feral players would be happy and none of other classes would whine, right?

Right now they seem okay-ish, but if a feral tries to cc and peel a lot,  he does shit damage and even if he goes full mongo - I think it's more feral's mobility/uptime that's the problem rather than sheer damage (and in MoP if you don't do damage nobody gives a f%^* about what else you have).

I mean, with all/most cds up what are the numbers you're seeing now? (question to fully geared ferals). The numbers I've heard about or seen aren't impressive. last time I played with my feral buddy I would make a joke after arena: "wouldn't you like to level up a mage/hunter/dk/shammy (both enhance & ele)/rogue/lock?" When facing all of those classes - each and every one of them seems stronger in comparison.

TL;DR:

- Give ferals a chance to cast 1 instant clone every minute
- Remove/redesign incarnation and buff their damage
"There is nothing so uncommon as common sense"

#44 Pericth

Pericth
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2374
  • 3v3: 2455

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

View PostAsebring, on 05 January 2014 - 08:09 AM, said:

Ill repeat what I said in previous similar threads,

1. Change Resto and Boomies gloves bonus (5yard cyclone) and make Clone 25yard baseline for all specs
2. Give us NS back (remove +healing if thats the reason for not letting us have it)

I really wish they nerfed white dmg and some burst abilities and put it into bleed dmg instead, so it wouldnt be such a huge deal leaving the target to get CC off on the healer whos far back hiding

I agree on both points. However, moving some damage into bleeds might favor blunt bleed & run playstyles. But I know what you mean, we have to let go of our current target, stop dealing damage and painfully move in range and LoS of the healer to CC. It feels like a penalty having to CC. And CC should never feel like that.
There are quite a few things that I'd change about Ferals but every single letter is a waste of time. Blizz certainly won't read it and actually go like "oh yea, our community is right, let's at least think about it".

Ironically, I still enjoy Feral more than any other class. I think it's a hate-love kind of thing.

#45 Hiroshx1

Hiroshx1
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 1992

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

i am capping up 17k conquest right now.. should i buy resto gear? i really like to play feral.. but no one wants to play with feral :S

<3 FLS

Ontopic: Removing NS for ferals was a huge mistake.

Edited by Hiroshx1, 18 January 2014 - 12:55 PM.

#46 omusan

omusan
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 384

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

they should just give ferals NS back
1. its worth again playing with heart
2. a ns clone with 1.5 min cd

i think it would be enough to balance it

#47 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2808
  • 5v5: 2278
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

View PostVoidbringer, on 18 January 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

How are ferals doing in PvE? Just trying to figure out if there's a chance for a buff.

Also, while instant cc is retarded in general, there's so much of that stuff around, that I think one instant clone every minute for a feral would be hardly op. Blizzard should just do something about it, so a lot of feral players would be happy and none of other classes would whine, right?

Right now they seem okay-ish, but if a feral tries to cc and peel a lot,  he does shit damage and even if he goes full mongo - I think it's more feral's mobility/uptime that's the problem rather than sheer damage (and in MoP if you don't do damage nobody gives a f%^* about what else you have).

I mean, with all/most cds up what are the numbers you're seeing now? (question to fully geared ferals). The numbers I've heard about or seen aren't impressive. last time I played with my feral buddy I would make a joke after arena: "wouldn't you like to level up a mage/hunter/dk/shammy (both enhance & ele)/rogue/lock?" When facing all of those classes - each and every one of them seems stronger in comparison.

TL;DR:

- Give ferals a chance to cast 1 instant clone every minute
- Remove/redesign incarnation and buff their damage

Feral damage is fine, it's the fact that they cant CC shit that makes it look like its low. The healers dont get CCed > the healer free casts all game > nothing dies.

They never had to remove instant clone, only the treant stun. None really understood why treant stun was implemented in the first place. On the other hand though, Blizzard did exactly what alot of players asked for. I saw numerous threads where people were asking for the cd on clone to be removed but just remove the instant and thats exactly what they did. Now people whine instead xd.

Edited by Urbandurban, 18 January 2014 - 02:50 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#48 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

The only class i can do meaningful damage to is a Mage who isn't in molten armor.

Popping berserk+incarnation with trinket and weapon procs can result in ravage crits as low as 30k on some classes, without them using any defensives. I think maybe 1 in 10-20 games i'll beat my Mage on damage - and all of his damage normally comes in the space of 3-4 seconds... whereas mine is spread out over 2 minutes.

Feral sustained is 'ok', our burst is pretty bad, our CC is horrible and our utility is pretty bad. The only real plus side we have is our defensives which are good as long as we play with a Priest or Pally.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#49 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2808
  • 5v5: 2278
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 18 January 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

The only class i can do meaningful damage to is a Mage who isn't in molten armor.

Popping berserk+incarnation with trinket and weapon procs can result in ravage crits as low as 30k on some classes, without them using any defensives. I think maybe 1 in 10-20 games i'll beat my Mage on damage - and all of his damage normally comes in the space of 3-4 seconds... whereas mine is spread out over 2 minutes.

Feral sustained is 'ok', our burst is pretty bad, our CC is horrible and our utility is pretty bad. The only real plus side we have is our defensives which are good as long as we play with a Priest or Pally.

Comparing damage to a mage is not fair. Mages are not balanced in terms of damage output.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#50 Clickerz

Clickerz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1808

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Everyone stop being stupid and asking for NS clone its a horrible mechanic for a melee class just stop.

~For anyclass. Its brainless.
Yes I agree it might make feral balanced but it wouldnt change the fun of the game at all for feral atm. it wouldnt fix the game it would just ad more retardedness.

Also feral defensives are shit, completely garbage... unless you play with priest or paladin.. see the problem here.

Edited by Clickerz, 19 January 2014 - 05:30 PM.

#51 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1712
  • 3v3: 2476
  • 5v5: 1934
  • RBG: 2119
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

@ Yipz people are asking for NS clone as a patch-over that can get us thru to WOD when they might actually make the real changes. I dont see them making any drastic changes to the way feral is played so why not improve on it slightly for the meantime.

Pred clones did have a skillcap to good ferals who used it accordingly, it was way to easy for lesser ferals to just focus clone and zerg so the mechanic did not work properly. I do however miss being able to cc the entire team

Defensives wise I would like 18% dmg reduc in bear back, NS clone reimplemented until WOD at least (without healing increase on spell)

-Dmg/healing is fine

Edited by rob-hype, 19 January 2014 - 06:47 PM.

Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

#52 Kerberus

Kerberus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

View PostClickerz, on 11 January 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

Feral is simply a boring class to play right now idc who says different. ive run fls to about 2500 this season and kittycleave to 2580 with veev, jungle recently to around 2400 but only q'ed one night. Feral feels FINE damage wise and FINE healing wise and GREAT mobility. obviously ferals weakness is still fear and lack of cc. The fact that I feel like a less tanky warrior that does less damage with less utility just doesnt make me wanna play, so I dont.

The only way to actually fix feral to making it a balanced class is to remake pred swift to the way it was with instant clone and DO NOT ADD IN NATURE SWIFTNESS and remove the ability to shift roots. Doing this would actually be a great change and people would actually have a way of locking down the druid(roots) and feral can actually offer some sort of reliable cc.

TL:DR make feral same as it was in cata, okay ty

On a side note anyone who thought feral was the best class and had no counters in 13 is simply wrong, Any warlock druid healer team should not have problems vs feral teams.

The two things I'd want back from the cata version is the way Savage Roar worked and the not-totally-useless Bear form (edit: I don't want the godly melee tanking ability back, but it should be a major part of our defensives.. like, surely you could give it an ability that consumes rage and protects against magic too). Then, I could live with removing the ability to shift roots again. I definitely think PS Cyclone should stay gone, instant CC is a stupid concept to begin with - regardless of whether PS can be dispelled. All it does is force you to play a rather one-dimensional game, imo.

I'm still hoping for that major ability squish to actually happen in a meaningful way. They can remove Incarnation and Berserk while they're at it, I already complained about those shitty abilities in their respective beta phases.

Edited by Kerberus, 25 January 2014 - 10:21 PM.

#53 Vorteckz

Vorteckz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 956
  • 3v3: 2275

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:23 AM

View PostClickerz, on 11 January 2014 - 10:40 PM, said:

Feral feels FINE damage wise and FINE healing wise and GREAT mobility. obviously ferals weakness is still fear and lack of cc.

well said. man up and learn to farm the ladders like wollabare.
what potato is the slut.... the one from i-da-ho. LOL GET IT? its like idaho... the place where potatos come from...

#54 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

just imagine getting a dollar for every root/slow a feral breaks in a single arena game....if they nerf that shit im up for buffs yo

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#55 Clickerz

Clickerz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance
  • RBG: 1808

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

and feral is currently a one dimensional class without anysort of reliable cc.

Edited by Clickerz, 04 February 2014 - 02:08 AM.

#56 totypwn

totypwn
  • Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

Give feral back instant clone, and take away that we can shift novas... Why do you think our instants were fine in s10 / s11? it was because we couldn't shift roots = less combo points = less procs. And also we had to go out of form to clone. Right now playing feral is just stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<