• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1903
  • 3v3: 2012
  • 5v5: 864
  • RBG: 1975

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostThugonomics8, on 03 January 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

All casting slow debuffs should be removed from the game, just make for miserable experiences especially as specs where casting is something you HAVE to do.

So what you're saying is... at least Mages are unaffected?

View PostJtax, on 03 January 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Posted Image

Wow, Jaime is even more retarded than I thought.
Posted Image

#22 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

it was in comparison to RMD fyi

#23 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

View Postjaimex, on 03 January 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

* palm *

GO ON THE WARRIOR

I dont know about RMD, but as RMP you have to dedicate your cds to kill one target, its either warrior or hunter. And as hunter has less passive damage reduction, he is the target. If you swap too much, you will end up not killing anyone and losing when hunter finally does manage to get 1 trap.

#24 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

RMX in general is retarded vs warriors, warrior is your easiest kill target. Trust me, try it next time you play. Just not against me xoxo

#25 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

View PostBraindance, on 03 January 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

Hunters need to stay the way they are as long as mages are what they are. They are a necessary evil.

RMD currently takes as much skill as s6 tsg did - same exact playstyle, same exact pure mongoloid,  short c d based pressure. Only now bladestorm is named frozen orb, hoj is called cheap shot and strangulate is called cs.

The goat is actually the law enforcement of arenas - it serves and protects us from the mayhem and retardness of RMD.

rubbish

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2055
  • 3v3: 2436

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

lol at ppl saying mage rogue combination requires no skill and it's so faceroll, go play and see how faceroll it is.
It required , it requires and it will always require the most communication out of any other comps in order to obtain high rating.

#27 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

View PostArtofmage, on 03 January 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

lol at ppl saying mage rogue combination requires no skill and it's so faceroll, go play and see how faceroll it is.
It required , it requires and it will always require the most communication out of any other comps in order to obtain high rating.

played 1 session with a 2k trade rogue and drudi and got 2200 mmr on my 1900 xp mage

#28 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

View PostArtofmage, on 03 January 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

View Postjaimex, on 03 January 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

played 1 session with a 2k trade rogue and drudi and got 2200 mmr on my 1900 xp mage

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#29 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2832
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

Anyone who plays RMD actually has no right to complain about anything in this game. It is by far the most OP and broken comp.

Anyone of the 3 classes in the comp have enough things to make the comp broken, but all 3 of them combined make it the most stupid shit ever.

Rdruid:
-SotF clones
-Best heals in the game atm (gensis, shroom, lots of healing output with little casting)
-Ability to Ironbark, Cenarion, and Displacer Beast while silenced (unfearable if youre not retarded)
-2 trinkets w/ Iceblock

Mage:
-Dont need to say anything at this pont, you know the deal (ice lances for 50-80k, a frozen orb 45 sec CD, kiting ability, iceblocks, etc.)

Rogue:
-Ability to peel entire team completely with cheap shot / kidney / gouge
-Nerve strike: Hey did you get 1/4th cheap shotted? Ok, you are useless for the next 6 seconds. No cooldown by the way! (probably the most broken spell effect in the game currently)
-Ability to solo someone with their burst alone

RMD:
-Amazing synergy with rogue and mage (tricks + prey on the weak = 25% more damage taken)
-The concept of an entire team starting out in stealth and getting the opener is fundamentally flawed in game design (the other team has to stand there and be opened on)
-Constant flow of offensive cooldowns from rogue and mage, something is always up, and when it is youre in trouble (shadow dance, frozen orb, icy veins, alter time, shadow blades, smoke bomb, subterfuge opener)
-Mage, which is normally able to be countered by heavy purging, has up to 6 buffs up at all times due to druid Hots and buffs, making it extremely hard to purge alter time or icy veins.
-Games will always last long vs RMD because of rogue peels, druid 2x trinket, and iceblock x2
-You cannot play defensive vs RMD, playing defensive vs RMD is a loss

Is shaman KFC good? Of course its good, one of the best comps. But RMD is absolutely retarded and in no way a more "skill" comp.

The goat actually does nothing to stop RMD damage, everyone complains about goat because jah does, if you play a mage, rogue, or rdruid you cannot complain about anything. I actually dont even give a fuck, remove goat, idc, it does nothing to stop RMD from forcing major defensives from hunter teams in the opener.

For the record, the same class with Nerve Strike has a permanent "goat debuff" on whoever hes on.

View PostTteSPORTSDoomsen, on 03 January 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

I'm not quite sure why people complain about RMD/WMD when KFC literally just wins by throwing out instant cc every 30 seconds and tunneling one target. if you honestly think that it requires more skill than those other comps or ANY comp in this game then you might just be an ignorant idiot.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who complains / bitches about whatever comp he loses to, while playing the most OP comps. I.E. Lost to me playing Ret / Hunter / Priest as RMD, and I Kid you not he complained about holy priests, while playing rdruid. LOL.

Edited by Glink, 03 January 2014 - 06:24 PM.

Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#30 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2705
  • 5v5: 2278
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

To conclude: KFC is fucking retarded but so is RMD/RMP. Great season.

View Postmirox, on 03 January 2014 - 04:57 PM, said:

I played some rmp vs numerous KFCs with shaman, they force ice block on my mage by warrior smashing him alone while hunter is being stunlocked during his offensive cds, getting out and just doing one silencing shot or scatter on my priest.  Its just fucked up for RMX because of you cannot CC shaman as reliably as you can other healers...

God forbid RMX has a tough time against ONE comp, or class for that matter.

Edited by Urbandurban, 03 January 2014 - 06:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#31 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

thank u glinks

#32 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

glinks confirming once again that everyone who plays hunter is a mindcripple

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#33 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

View PostGlink, on 03 January 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

Keep in mind this is the same guy who complains / bitches about whatever comp he loses to, while playing the most OP comps. I.E. Lost to me playing Ret / Hunter / Priest as RMD, and I Kid you not he complained about holy priests, while playing rdruid. LOL.

Can you please for once be not a complete douchebag? I'm sorry that I didn't accept your offer to join your 5v5 mission called "Duelists rush Rank1" but do you really need to be a so sad about it? You for once had a session in your life in which you beat me a few times and directly had to come to my streamchat and laugh about it, not like you having to opportunity to printscreen a win against me for once is enough.. As addition, Ret Hunter Priest is 1. not a bad comp and 2. Priest feathers incombination with spectral guise and a following fear is way too strong. But that is another point that you do not realize.

#34 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 03 January 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

Posted Image
www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#35 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2173
  • 3v3: 2832
  • 5v5: 2039
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

View PostBigmoran, on 03 January 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

nice argument, really good counter points.

View PostTteSPORTSDoomsen, on 03 January 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

Can you please for once be not a complete douchebag? I'm sorry that I didn't accept your offer to join your 5v5 mission called "Duelists rush Rank1" but do you really need to be a so sad about it? You for once had a session in your life in which you beat me a few times and directly had to come to my streamchat and laugh about it, not like you having to opportunity to printscreen a win against me for once is enough.. As addition, Ret Hunter Priest is 1. not a bad comp and 2. Priest feathers incombination with spectral guise and a following fear is way too strong. But that is another point that you do not realize.
I actually dont give a fuck about being declined by you to play with me or whatever you're saying. For the record though, at the time we were pushing rank 1 on the ladder, which I know doesn't mean much but I never said it did. I was just asking you to play and you're like "Why would I want to que with you? I don't know you, you're not rank 1" like an elitest prick. I dont care about 5s or my 5s rating. You complain about a lot of comps and things and rage when you lose, thats why I came into your stream, and guess what? you complained about my comp and said I was shit, permabanned me, etc. (again, I dont care about being banned in your stream anyways). Also, good job, you can beat me while I play the most gimped comps on my alt (PHP, PHD) against your RMD or MLD. I play my alt for fun.

Edited by Glink, 03 January 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#36 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2136
  • 3v3: 2880
  • 5v5: 2354
  • RBG: 768

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

View Postmirox, on 03 January 2014 - 04:57 PM, said:

I played some rmp vs numerous KFCs with shaman, they force ice block on my mage by warrior smashing him alone while hunter is being stunlocked during his offensive cds, getting out and just doing one silencing shot or scatter on my priest.  Its just fucked up for RMX because of you cannot CC shaman as reliably as you can other healers...

Thats just because shit heals from priest (not the player, I mean the class). Just for fun, try spam healing warrior damage as a priest. There is more damage then priest can heal. And I havn't played that much rmd or rmp this season. But meeting blue's is delicious. Just some nerve strike and shaman focus did the trick (only 2.1 mmr though).

All I can say is, resto shaman KFC is harder then pala/priest kfc's cuz of the less cc on the healer you can land. But it's still not actually hard if you roll with a restodruid or restoshaman on your own team (priests obviously can't outheal it).

#37 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • 2v2: 2098
  • 3v3: 2507
  • 5v5: 2598
  • RBG: 2303

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

emotions running high. need irub in this thread ASAP

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#38 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1859
  • 3v3: 2688
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Irubs agent here and this is what he has to say on the matter pending

"if you watch this vod Twitch/jahmilli go to 1:04:06 and put it in slow motion you will see the skillful things we do. Also listen to our skype call to hear benji ask me "hey man do you have stormbolt" thats the kinda set up thats needed to succeed, I'll have you know that in season 12 i was the highest triple warrior 3v3 team in the world i was also playing a 3s game once while pooks whispered me so theres that. I'm not gonna post here any more or respond to this thread cus no one here gets me. Also if you go to the food network and watch your dvr of last nights vod you'll see THE chef Bobby Flay directly say my name "I Rub these steaks together" thats no coincidence. I played with reckful once. I beat xaryu."

-Irub
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

View Postjaimex, on 03 January 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

wow dude u got 2.2 mmr?2.2 is nothing btw.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

View Poststalebagel, on 03 January 2014 - 06:44 PM, said:

Posted Image
joker's dog?

0 user(s) are reading this topic