Help

Cheap keyboard please

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

hey, I broke my keyboard and I'm looking to replace it as soon as possible. The thing is I have like no money for about 3 weeks, I went to Poland and there is virtually no way for me to transfer money. Anyway, I have like enough what I think is $60 in polish money. Any tips on getting a cheap and reliable keyboard in poland? I need the board now, I'm using a toothpick to type this out. Thanks bros :)
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#2 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

I'm in Kraków
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#3 Jrkx

Jrkx
  • Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid. Close in quality to Filco Majestouch 2, which is the best built keyboard that you can get that's not a custom.

#4 Pharaun

Pharaun
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

~60 zł or ~180 ?  The former is not going to get you a mechanical keyboard.  Just get some cheap rubber dome thing, or save up.

Also I kind of doubt 60 USD is enough to get even a CM QFR in Europe.  More like 100 USD or something.  :\  Maybe if you can find a cheaper place to look.
"Who, after all, is today speaking of the destruction of the Armenians?"

-Adolf Hitler, 1939

#5 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

Cheers bros, getting a used one probably today. Epson InterKX IKXFKB

Gl finding ATM in Poland srsly rofl.

#6 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

I'd rather spend 60$ on a mansion and some new cars in poland, then a keyboard.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<