Where to find mentors or other people to help me learn the right tactics for Rogue or anything in this game.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MGS1999

MGS1999
  • Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

I realize that the title has very little to do the actual content, it is somewhat late (bear with me).

Hello,

I play a rogue, and I am still new to this game; but I have retained mechanical skill from League of Legends (Diamond 5). I really want to boost my rating and get up to around 2k (My goal for this game). My main problems are that I do not know the game and I have no one my skill level to play with ( I have a couple friends that are around 2.5k but do not have the patience to teach me). With these "setbacks" what would be the most effective way to learn on my own? I have heard many people just say to "que up" battlegrounds but I feel that I might create bad habits on my own and exacerbate my chances of getting 2k even more. I just want to make sure that I am doing "perfect practice" and start off with good habits. Are there any guides, teachers, or other things to make sure that I stay on the right learning Path?

Thanks in advance.

LiƧh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<