Where to find mentors or other people to help me learn the right tactics for Rogue or anything in this game.

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MGS1999

MGS1999
  • Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

I realize that the title has very little to do the actual content, it is somewhat late (bear with me).

Hello,

I play a rogue, and I am still new to this game; but I have retained mechanical skill from League of Legends (Diamond 5). I really want to boost my rating and get up to around 2k (My goal for this game). My main problems are that I do not know the game and I have no one my skill level to play with ( I have a couple friends that are around 2.5k but do not have the patience to teach me). With these "setbacks" what would be the most effective way to learn on my own? I have heard many people just say to "que up" battlegrounds but I feel that I might create bad habits on my own and exacerbate my chances of getting 2k even more. I just want to make sure that I am doing "perfect practice" and start off with good habits. Are there any guides, teachers, or other things to make sure that I stay on the right learning Path?

Thanks in advance.

LiƧh

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<