• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2011

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hey guys,

I've looked up many top Holy palys, and NOTHING THEY DO IS CONSISTENT.
Normally if i look up a top lock, they are all copy/paste outside of professions.

Question, what are the best lineup of trinkets for a human hpaly.  Should i use on use + proc,  on use + bm, or BM + proc???

I understand it may be based off of preference, such as crit vs mastery, but i've also noticed a ton using haste.

Anyway, trinket thoughts please!
Swag Swag Swag

Woop

#2 NiNLeX

NiNLeX
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/0

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Get all 3 if possible, personally I would use BM if enemy team has a priest that can MD your bubble so you have a small oh shi- button in case that happens, other time proc & on use for better healing output and a small healing cd.

#3 originalret

originalret
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1851
  • LocationAus

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

the proc trinket is almost guaranteed to fire at the start of the match with your first cast. this can come in handy for pre-shielding

#4 Servas

Servas
  • Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

Atm Holy Paladins have basically only 3 min Heal cooldowns (Wings, Guardian, Divine Favor) The on use trinket gives you 3670 Int for 20 seconds with 1min cool down. Int is by far the most beneficial stat for Hpals atm that means the Use Trinket is the strongest one for Hpals atm. And its useable when your silenced.

I would really recommend taking the Emblem of Meditation as 2nd. 73k Hp when you are getting trained is amazing. Being able to use it while silenced makes it a powerful deff cooldown that you don't want to miss out on.

Overall Hpal is a cooldown based class like most are nowadays. Having a 1 min cooldown that pumps your heals for about 10% for 20 seconds.

#5 melignent

melignent
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 1340

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

my opinion goes as follows:

i always use the BM trinket due to the spirit it gives, it is the only trinket that we can use that adds +Spirit. spirit obviously adds mp5. when i do not use it i feel that i am always running low on mana towards end of matches.

i preferably use the Proc trinket and it is due to it being up just about 75-80% of the time. that is a pretty big buff. i feel that it is a better overall buff than what the on use provides.

#6 Germla

Germla

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

I roll with Battlemaster's trinket and then either the on-use intellect trinket or the self-proccing intellect trinket, depending on what you care about more. The self-proc is more intellect, and thus a bigger healing boost, but it's not controlled. It will proc whenever it damn well pleases off of any cast it wants, whereas the Badge is yours to control, but with less intellect. I generally don't have the presence of mind to know when to blow a trinket that's up every sixty seconds, so I use the self-proccing one. Smart Holy Paladins use the Battlemaster's trinket because, unlike the good 'ol days, Divine Shield is not what it used to be. It used to last longer and was truly undispellable. Nowadays we need another way out if DS is dispelled or you simply can't do all the healing you need to do in that timeframe. Smart teams will swap to paladins simply to force cooldowns, even if it doesn't net them a kill straight away. Versus paladins, it's all about getting us out of cooldowns with trinket down. After that, CC'ing or training us is child's play.

tl;dr - Battlemaster's and either one of the Intellect trinkets, depending on playstyle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<