Photo

Yaspresents Guild 3v3 Tournament

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#101 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

I can beat all of your top 8 teams, top players, wow players.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#102 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Flubbah is a BEAST
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#103 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

All hail king flubbah
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#104 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

<3 flubbah

#105 OMGitsSart

OMGitsSart
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

Idk what all this arab shit is about. He's acting like a faggot, and I couldn't care less about his skin tone. A white cunt and a brown cunt are the same, no matter what.

And blukstak is just a pathetic joke of a spoiled brat.
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#106 ZhreyZhreystorm

ZhreyZhreystorm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

Ok this is rather pathetic, even though I'am a nobody at this point I will speak up.

First of all, no one has the responsibility to create a tournament for others to join so others can be able to earn money out of wow arena, this is individual players taking the initiate to make arena competetive and create it into entertainment for other players who enjoys it.

Second of all, They've made requirements so that if you actually have high enough rating and fought your way through good teams throughout the season you got a shot to participate for REAL money in a video game, If you do not have the required rating thats your own fault.

I personally enjoy arena, and it's the only reason I still play this game, It's great that these people keep trying to arrange stuff like this. Hopfully blizzard could procceed to host tournaments laters that hit the 2k brackets, but for now its not.

Edited by MagxTv, 27 December 2013 - 07:22 PM.

Twitch.tv/Zhreytv

#107 Bridgey

Bridgey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2117
  • 3v3: 1860
  • LocationSouth West England

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

La ilaha illa Allah, ha la ili, hay yo
Hili b'Allah, hey, hili bay yo
We getting Arab money
We getting Arab money

Hala sheiki, ha lini falla
Mili ha lan shi inni mala
We getting Arab money
We getting Arab money

On another note though not trying to be disheartening or anything but wow isn't fun to watch anymore as was shown at blizzcon when you have the best players meet up. Unless its a mirror match one comp will just shit over the other one and 99% of people can call the winner before the series has even played out.

Also the fact that the prize money is 99% likely to go to someone this guy is already paying to be in his guild and boost him to r1 is a bit of a joke it tricks people into thinking they have a chance.

Oh and I can see why so many people are supporting it winnings like this on a monthly bases could keep you unemployed for a good few years you wouldn't even have to sign on and get benefits or go out and get a real job (not trying to stereotype here).

I was actually going to try and end on something positive but I just can't.

GOOD LUCK?

Edited by Mvpstar, 27 December 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Posted Image

#108 ZhreyZhreystorm

ZhreyZhreystorm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

On another note though not trying to be disheartening or anything but wow isn't fun to watch anymore as was shown at blizzcon when you have the best players meet up. Unless its a mirror match one comp will just shit over the other one and 99% of people can call the winner before the series has even played out.

Also the fact that the prize money is 99% likely to go to someone this guy is already paying to be in his guild and boost him to r1 is a bit of a joke it tricks people into thinking they have a chance.

Oh and I can see why so many people are supporting it winnings like this on a monthly bases could keep you unemployed for a good few years you wouldn't even have to sign on and get benefits or go out and get a real job (not trying to stereotype here).

GOOD LUCK?

If you dont like watching it, than dont watch it - Thats ur opinion, but dont complain about how you dont like watching it.
Trick people to think they stand a chance?
Basicly ur saying its wrong that whoever does it best in the tournament shouldn't win?

Please make some sense.

Twitch.tv/Zhreytv

#109 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Ok this is rather pathetic, even though I'am a nobody at this point I will speak up.

First of all, no one has the responsibility to create a tournament for others to join so others can be able to earn money out of wow arena, this is individual players taking the initiate to make arena competetive and create it into entertainment for other players who enjoys it.

Second of all, They've made requirements so that if you actually have high enough rating and fought your way through good teams throughout the season you got a shot to participate for REAL money in a video game, If you do not have the required rating thats your own fault.

I personally enjoy arena, and it's the only reason I still play this game, It's great that these people keep trying to arrange stuff like this. Hopfully blizzard could procceed to host tournaments laters that hit the 2k brackets, but for now its not.

then this isn't a TOURNAMENT LOL edit the titel and don't brainwash others into thinking this is a tournament when it isn't. If you want to have some private event ("competition") do as you wish, do what ever you want, but don't try and tell that this is a tournament when clearly it isn't. In a real tournament you can compete and qualify for the torunament, so that then you have a chance of winning the grand prize.

You can't gamble online, hence can't proffit off of it. That is why this Arab dude is donating his money so that you can have a "tournament". Don't try to brainwash others into thinking that this is a fair event of some sort.

If you want a fair and legit tournament then man up and create a qualification round. For example. CS:GO I can enter a tournament at any time, and qualify and compete against the top players and such. And guess what? they don't bitch about the 10,000.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#110 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

How come no one from the US makes a tournament?
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#111 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Laws, restrictions and no Arabs to donate 10,000 :)

#112 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

Laws, restrictions and no Arabs to donate 10,000 :)

I really dislike you.
brb everyone

#113 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

let me get my care meter

#114 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

I really dislike you Abolished.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#115 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

Thought this might be useful to some folks - here is a good list of people to block posts from to start enjoying the site just a little bit more. Personally, I find it's nice how fast I fly through threads, now that more than half of the posts don't show. Enjoy!

Posted Image

#116 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

That's like everyone that ever posts, man.

Good luck with the tournament and whatnot :)

#117 Azyos

Azyos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1835
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 2165
  • RBG: 2023
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

La ilaha illa Allah, ha la ili, hay yo
Hili b'Allah, hey, hili bay yo
We getting Arab money
We getting Arab money

Hala sheiki, ha lini falla
Mili ha lan shi inni mala
We getting Arab money
We getting Arab money

GOOD LUCK?

That's 'cause wizard mirrors are the most boring thing in the game - to play and to watch.

#118 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

members/2200 junkie status as well as decline in interest of game really hurt the website

#119 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Thought this might be useful to some folks - here is a good list of people to block posts from to start enjoying the site just a little bit more. Personally, I find it's nice how fast I fly through threads, now that more than half of the posts don't show. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Very good guide, would read again and recommend to friend.

10/10

I swear sometimes it seems like abolished and jaimex are competing for biggest retard award.

Edited by Glink, 27 December 2013 - 11:23 PM.

Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#120 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

cba even explaining on this site anymore

Edited by jaimex, 28 December 2013 - 01:14 AM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<