#41 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

This tournament is held on the only weekend I'm not available. Got final exam 13th of Jan. Sad lyfe :'(

Anyway, good luck to all the teams!

good luck you'll do fine you're amazing i love you x
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#42 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Doesn't seem legit, stale and boring. No point of watching the same people, comps and w/e on another wow turnament. If you want to promote the arena, create a way to clalify more deserving people that do deserve to be on your tournament. Good luck and whatnot.

Your posts make no fukin sense what so ever... everyone can join the guild if they are 2450+? So what the hell are you even pointing out? You keep on saying the same BS over and over. If you think ur good enough to join the tourney, then fukin get 2450 rating and apply for the guild? How fukin hard can it be you simple minded tool. Someone ban this worthless human being before I go out and murder someone random...

#43 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm not playing your game just to join some guild. I will, however, buy and pay for it if there was a way to select me to participate in your tourney. I am not playing it more than a month. I would, however, play to get selected, then maye quit and watch your tourney when you stream it.

What you're doing is selecting at will who plays and who doesn't. When I get 2450 you will say I've cheated lol because hur dur you deserve to be on your tourney and I don't. This is like one of those payed boxing matches where winning is fixed and an outsider will break your circle of trust.

I can beat any of you on your tourney, hur dur enjoy your fixed winnings :)
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#44 Dylon187

Dylon187
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

I'm not playing your game just to join some guild. I will, however, buy and pay for it if there was a way to select me to participate in your tourney. I am not playing it more than a month. I would, however, play to get selected, then maye quit and watch your tourney when you stream it.

What you're doing is selecting at will who plays and who doesn't. When I get 2450 you will say I've cheated lol because hur dur you deserve to be on your tourney and I don't. This is like one of those payed boxing matches where winning is fixed and an outsider will break your circle of trust.

I can beat any of you on your tourney, hur dur enjoy your fixed winnings :)

All I've gathered from your posts on this topic is you're a sour, jealous person. What they are doing is awesome and entertaining to a certain extent depending on comps. Even then so it's still entertaining. Stop acting like a fucking 4 year old, if you don't like it just shut your mouth and move along. The money isn't coming out of your pocket, why do you care so much?

#45 ZhreyZhreystorm

ZhreyZhreystorm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Few questions about the tournament inc:

1st: Are 8 teams already signed up for the tournament at this point, and if so than no more teams are allowed to participate?
2nd: If you wanne participate in the tournament and you got the required rating, but your partner is crossrealm, can he than join the guild with an alt of same class and play his main during the tournament?

I have asked around, but not getting any facts on the table so far. Would be nice to have clear rules put out somewhere, Thanks in advance.

Edited by MagxTv, 25 December 2013 - 10:43 PM.

Twitch.tv/Zhreytv

#46 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

All I've gathered from your posts on this topic is you're a sour, jealous person. What they are doing is awesome and entertaining to a certain extent depending on comps. Even then so it's still entertaining. Stop acting like a fucking 4 year old, if you don't like it just shut your mouth and move along. The money isn't coming out of your pocket, why do you care so much?

I'm a happy, well maintained, amazing person. Spend some time with me and you'll be able to see my awesomeness.

They are doing an awesome thing, I agree. What I'm suggesting is that they create some sort of a qualification round that can get at least 1 team that isn't the top "elite" to compete for the prize. I'm not buying wow just so that in a month there could be another torunament. I would, however, buy it right now if there is a qualification round that would select one or two teams to compete for the prize. This is a tournament, right? if not please edit your titel to reduce the confusion.

Please don't use foul language and profanity when speaking to me. Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas to you all.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#47 Another

Another
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2482

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Few questions about the tournament inc:

1st: Are 8 teams already signed up for the tournament at this point, and if so than no more teams are allowed to participate?
2nd: If you wanne participate in the tournament and you got the required rating, but your partner is crossrealm, can he than join the guild with an alt of same class and play his main during the tournament?

I have asked around, but not getting any facts on the table so far. Would be nice to have clear rules put out somewhere, Thanks in advance.

1. No
2. Character you'll play on in the tournament needs to be in the guild.

I will post more details in few days.

#48 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:20 AM

I'm a happy, well maintained, amazing person. Spend some time with me and you'll be able to see my awesomeness.

They are doing an awesome thing, I agree. What I'm suggesting is that they create some sort of a qualification round that can get at least 1 team that isn't the top "elite" to compete for the prize. I'm not buying wow just so that in a month there could be another torunament. I would, however, buy it right now if there is a qualification round that would select one or two teams to compete for the prize. This is a tournament, right? if not please edit your titel to reduce the confusion.

Please don't use foul language and profanity when speaking to me. Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas to you all.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

FIRST: GET THE FUKIN RATING!

SECOND: JOIN THE FUKIN GUILD

THIRD: APPLY FOR THE FUKIN TOURNEY

Just imaging all the teams until 2450 rating is the qualification round if that matters freakin so much to you..

#49 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

Yes, however, I don't want to play wow at all, but I want to participate in the tourney :)

#50 Reetry

Reetry
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 1/1/2/./0/./.
  • 2v2: 1670
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1633

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

Yes, however, I don't want to play wow at all, but I want to participate in the tourney :)

How are you going to participate in a tournament which requires you to play a game you don't want to play ?

PvP is never going to be good ever again. Its like the michael jordan era of basketball. Those who witnessed it, were very very fortunate, but now it is gone and there is no bringing it back. Get over it.

#51 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

That's some pickle I have to figure out my friend.

#52 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

you're one special kind of retard aren't you
Posted Image

#53 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

I don't want you to participate in the tourney :lol:

#54 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

you're right, the 10,000 is prutty much mine as soon as the gates open :)

#55 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:25 AM

you're right, the 10,000 is prutty much mine as soon as the gates open :)

Challange accepted?
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#56 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 1142

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

This tournament is held on the only weekend I'm not available. Got final exam 13th of Jan. Sad lyfe :'(

Anyway, good luck to all the teams!

Did Yaspresent paid you to say this (so the tournament would actually be excited and not dominated by your wmd :D)?

(im just continuing where they left off at page 1)

#57 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arcane 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 2284
  • RBG: 192

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

Did Yaspresent paid you to say this (so the tournament would actually be excited and not dominated by your wmd :D)?

(im just continuing where they left off at page 1)

my god, so jelly.

#58 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Challange accepted?

accepting

#59 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

You should def stop watching the Karate Kid. If you can't get to 2450 to join the guild, what makes you think you can win a couple rounds against 2450+ players to win the prize?

#60 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

It's a video game afterall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<