Photo

Yaspresents Guild 3v3 Tournament

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#21 JamesDean

JamesDean
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

And this pretty much makes it feel pointless to join the guild at all seeing as the people in there are only there to have a chance at grabbing some cash and not actually to talk about anything related to arena.

And why exactly do you think people would not socialize while being in the guild? Thats just random assumptions..

#22 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

oh he's arab nvm go ahead and give away the 10k
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#23 lol_awful

lol_awful
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

I'm super stoked for this!

#24 OMGitsSart

OMGitsSart
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

Blukstack showing by to embarass his heritage and prove his lack of education. gg

Edit: Leave out the random juveniles in the guild, sucking dicks for money, leave out the disgusting fact that some turban-head is paying ppl to socialize with him, and leave out the fact that batens wmd WILL win: It's great to see any tournament at all right now, so w/e, might as well.
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#25 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1603
  • 3v3: 2815
  • RBG: 1847

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

tl;dr make this tournament legit or get 1k views. Make a prequalified tournament to select few teams to randomize the chance for wining, thus attracting more players and views.

peaceout!

Don't know about you, but I want to watch a tournament filled with some of the best players in Europe + maybe some top teams from the US.

No offence, but who cares to watch a tournament with 2k rated players just so they can have a chance at winning? Whereas if you have Trille, Blukstack, Minpojke, Zunni, Baten (to name a few good players from EU), people are going to watch for sure.

I'm glad that there's going to be more wow tourneys in the near future though.

Edited by Chanimal, 25 December 2013 - 06:30 AM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#26 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

How do you know 2k players can't beat teams you've mentioned? Surely you've been playing for some time, but you and I know that WoW changes every month. Just because you decide to play 24/7 doesn't mean someone can't quit and come back latter just to show how great you are?

Other games allow playes to enter the tournament whether it's 2k or 2450. Show some sportsmanship.
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#27 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arcane 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 2284
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

^ because if they beat high rated teams then they can't be 2k players, or if they are 2k players then they can't beat high rated teams.

#28 Hankx

Hankx
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

I see the "Arab Word alot here" .. Like it did something wrong? The arab guy is not giving money to bomb something his giving the money to make you watch something to have fun with this shit game , and now talking shit about him?! did he steal money from you? did he hurt you with making a show with his own money? I don't think so! I think you are jelly kids mad coz his rich and playing wow and he don't care about you!

I must say to him!Thank You Man For The Fun You Will Bring Back To This Boring Game! /Respect

#29 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

i re

How do you know 2k players can't beat teams you've mentioned? Surely you've been playing for some time, but you and I know that WoW changes every month. Just because you decide to play 24/7 doesn't mean someone can't quit and come back latter just to show how great you are?

Other games allow playes to enter the tournament whether it's 2k or 2450. Show some sportsmanship.

only way 2k's have a chance to win is by playing some retarded shit and being lucky..

i don't think people watch tournaments for that /:

#30 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

i re[size=4]

only way 2k's have a chance to win is by playing some retarded shit and being lucky..

i don't think people watch tournaments for that /:

2k players won blizzcon cause ele

BRING IT

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#31 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

I feel sorry for zunni

got fucked by blizzard 2 blizzcons in a row xD

#32 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

The poster after you answered it for me

2k players will NEVER beat top players unless there is a huge huge huge comp imbalance. This tournament I presume will have 8 or so teams... which should be filled with top players.

Having top players in tournaments brings viewers and makes it much more competitive.

This is pretty obvious.

2k players won blizzcon cause ele

BRING IT

:D.....

#33 Xunae

Xunae
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 3100
  • RBG: 1822

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

Don't know about you, but I want to watch a tournament filled with some of the best players in Europe + maybe some top teams from the US.

No offence, but who cares to watch a tournament with 2k rated players just so they can have a chance at winning? Whereas if you have Trille, Blukstack, Minpojke, Zunni, Baten (to name a few good players from EU), people are going to watch for sure.

I'm glad that there's going to be more wow tourneys in the near future though.

A lot of good EU players aren't even on Outland (therefore can't join the tournament unless you join the guild with a boost character or something). Theres plenty of good players from servers like Sylvanas, Aegwynn and Ravencrest to name a few

xunamate.com

#34 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

A lot of good EU players aren't even on Outland (therefore can't join the tournament unless you join the guild with a boost character or something). Theres plenty of good players from servers like Sylvanas, Aegwynn and Ravencrest to name a few

They aren't 2k players

#35 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

I'm asuming they want you to join with your main character, to get more rank 1 titles inside the guild, no?

#36 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

Stop embarrasing yourselfs making predictions about the tournament

Yeah lol, no point speculating as everyone knows I've pretty much won already - double healer hunter hardcounters WMD.

It says I am best hunter in the world on my sig - other teams have no chance.

#37 Ruddx

Ruddx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Kettu made me quit the game... was tired of getting humiliated by him.

Edited by Ruddx, 25 December 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#38 Xunae

Xunae
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 3100
  • RBG: 1822

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'm asuming they want you to join with your main character, to get more rank 1 titles inside the guild, no?

If you look at the guild roster you can see many alts without any titles

xunamate.com

#39 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Doesn't seem legit, stale and boring. No point of watching the same people, comps and w/e on another wow turnament. If you want to promote the arena, create a way to clalify more deserving people that do deserve to be on your tournament. Good luck and whatnot.

#40 Batenx

Batenx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

This tournament is held on the only weekend I'm not available. Got final exam 13th of Jan. Sad lyfe :'(

Anyway, good luck to all the teams!

Edited by Batenx, 25 December 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<