Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Resto, Mage X for 3v3


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 282

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

View Postjaimex, on 22 December 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

What should I have said! Yes, you are right, eles do no damage, SP dispel protect is broken? How would that of helped him at all, he asked a question, got a answer, and responded by saying how wrong we were for disagreeing with him. Perhaps I could have sounded a little nicer, point taken.

You know nothing about me - I have never spoken to you before and if you take what a few idiots, read, Abolished, Hateformz, Dizzeeyo, to a lesser extent Braindance, say as the gospel for the rest of my social and in game status I really think it says more about you than it does about me.

... you try and say sorry to me for acting like a dick and you just keep going anyway... youre the biggest scumbag.  Litterally no reason for you to even mention me.
brb everyone

#22 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostAbolishedhey, on 22 December 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

... you try and say sorry to me for acting like a dick and you just keep going anyway... youre the biggest scumbag.  Litterally no reason for you to even mention me.

I said I was sorry for not being straight with you; not that I appreciate the way you behave
Posted Image
2700 Ele, 2500 SP and Warrior, - feel free to PM for help about these classes ;)
Warrior Guide
SP Guide

#23 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 282

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

View Postjaimex, on 22 December 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

I said I was sorry for not being straight with you; not that I appreciate the way you behave

Don't talk about me I don't want you to even notice my existence... You're a moany little bitch with no motive behind you being a dick to people other than getting +reps. If your arenajunkies rep means so much to you ill fucking rep you. just piss off and stop using hate towards me for acceptance on a public forum.

Most of these people don't actually give a fuck about you and the only difference between me and you is that I know I annoy people and you don't.
brb everyone

#24 jaimex

jaimex

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostAbolishedhey, on 22 December 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

Don't talk about me I don't want you to even notice my existence... You're a moany little bitch with no motive behind you being a dick to people other than getting +reps. If your arenajunkies rep means so much to you ill fucking rep you. just piss off and stop using hate towards me for acceptance on a public forum.

Most of these people don't actually give a fuck about you and the only difference between me and you is that I know I annoy people and you don't.

Irony.

There are quite a few differences, if you think about it. Let's count.
  • I'm not a ddoser
  • I'm not a wintrader
  • I dont transfer to dead bgs and fail to get glad
  • I have friends
  • I'm not shit at this game
  • I don't go oom in 5 seconds
  • I don't log on my alt account and make a level one to try and prove I am not ddosing someone (is collective with #1, as I don't ddos, unlike you)
There are more, but I can't be bothered to figure them out.
Posted Image
2700 Ele, 2500 SP and Warrior, - feel free to PM for help about these classes ;)
Warrior Guide
SP Guide

#25 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 282

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

View Postjaimex, on 22 December 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

Irony.

There are quite a few differences, if you think about it. Let's count.
  • I'm not a ddoser

  • I'm not a wintrader

  • I dont transfer to dead bgs and fail to get glad

  • I have friends

  • I'm not shit at this game

  • I don't go oom in 5 seconds

  • I don't log on my alt account and make a level one to try and prove I am not ddosing someone (is collective with #1, as I don't ddos, unlike you)
There are more, but I can't be bothered to figure them out.


ouch.
brb everyone

#26 Naxsis

Naxsis
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 164
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2106
  • 3v3: 2373
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

apply cold water to the burned area

#27 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 1262
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1888
  • 3v3: 2204
  • 5v5: 2069
  • RBG: 192

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

I like your new avatar tho, Abolished.
Posted Image

#28 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 282

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostForumz, on 22 December 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

I like your new avatar tho, Abolished.

;) think ima get banned for it though.

#yolo
brb everyone

#29 Miyaki

Miyaki
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 9
  • Talents: Balance 2/2/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1542
  • RBG: 1127

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Can some mod pls close this? I don't see anything constructive coming in the future.

#30 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 282

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostMiyaki, on 22 December 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Can some mod pls close this? I don't see anything constructive coming in the future.

winter is coming.
brb everyone

#31 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1499
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostMiyaki, on 22 December 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Can some mod pls close this? I don't see anything constructive coming in the future.
please they are all busy playing dungeon keeper gold for the first time :)

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#32 stevieshankalot

stevieshankalot
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 282

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 22 December 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

please they are all busy playing dungeon keeper gold for the first time :)

lolo vaguads too slow

worst keyboard eu

Edited by Abolishedhey, 22 December 2013 - 04:16 PM.

brb everyone

#33 scuzfail

scuzfail
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 30
  • Talents: Fire 1/0/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1857
  • 3v3: 2339
  • RBG: 2412

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

sp mage rsham works! you should play lock tho :P




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<