Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:09. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Jumping back In

sor back years pvp arena scroll old resurrection help new

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elohim

Elohim
  • Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Hey guys,

This is my first post on these boards, but I have been looking thru for about a month now. I started playing WoW over 6 years ago and have taken an extended break since then. I am planning on reactivating my account to hop back into the action, and I am very interested in pvp and arena now.

I am looking for someone who is willing to be a good lad and resurrect my account with the Scroll of Resurrection =).

I really want to be resurrected to a pretty good PvP realm, but I definitely won't be picky if offered by anyone. I am on Durotan Alliance, US. My battle.net is [email protected] if anyone is interested, please reply to this thread or send an email.

Thanks guys! I hope to play with some of you very soon!

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 2019
  • 3v3: 2549
  • RBG: 1906

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

I am planning on reactivating my account to hop back into the action, and I am very interested in pvp and arena now.

Oh boy, you're in for a treat!

#3 Thekinglee

Thekinglee
  • Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

Hey, I'm in the same boat. If anyone is interested in sending me a scroll of resurrection to my account, earning some free game time and one of those reward mounts send me a PM. thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sor, back, years, pvp, arena, scroll, old, resurrection, help, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users