Warrior warrior Rogue rogue Prot Arms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FurrealQT

FurrealQT
  • Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hey all!

It's been a super long time since I have been on Arena Junkies, or WoW for that matter.

I used to play a Shadow Priest, and was pretty successful in my endeavors.

However since returning I have rolled a warrior instead taking a completely new approach to what i used to do.

Now this is where I actually need to make use of this forum section and call my fellow Glads.

How is prot in the current Meta ?

How is Arms in the current Meta ?

I am really feeling protection since leveling the numbers have just been higher as well as all the amazing cool downs and disruption that protection has to offer.

Before I quit there was a TON of ATC's (Marks Hunter, Holy Paladin, Prot Warrior), Since in Wrath aimed shot became instant cast and had an MS on it.

I saw these teams all the way up to 2700 MMR and it was completely viable.

Is it viable now? Not the comp itself but running prot at higher ratings?

I have heard that how MS works in arena is also different.

How has this affected things (To protection warriors, arms warriors and in general)?

If any of you guys could help that would be super awesome. I'd really like to make it a viable spec to play.

If it is really just not worth it in anyway I am not gonna be heart broken I just want to hear exactly why?

The forums posts and the things I've heard have all come from relevantly low rated players whose opinions totally matter to me. But the reasons why they gave made little sense and am really curious about what you guys think.

#2 Blameshift

Blameshift
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1709
  • 3v3: 2706
  • 5v5: 1915
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

prots really bad for pvp now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warrior, warrior, Rogue, rogue, Prot, Arms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<