• Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2275
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostUrbandurban, on 15 December 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

I never said that you said I attacked someone, I simply pointed out the fact that I never did but you felt the need to. And the fact that you judge me based on my signatures on a forum that's turned into more of a troll junkies than arena junkies on the INTERNET shows just how.. well, naive you are.

Sure, I could've. But why would I? We were discussing it in this thread, not in PM. No reason to just suddenly start PMing. If you actually looked at what happened you'll see it started with Doomsen replying and calling me "high" and "dumb", so he was really the instigator to the insults, but I guess that was overlooked and mature right? Cause hes a top player and all. I didn't "scream" look at me, I simply tried to make Doomsen understand that it was not the pet res that was in question, but the fact that I felt like he should explain why my statement was so stupid if he calls it out. You cant just say something is stupid without explaining your reasoning behind it and expect people to let it go and think "alright, hes right". It's like - again - asking why the movie was good and responding with "because it's good".

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's in line with the 20% ice lance buff in stupidity, if that's the case I guess hunters will start swarming the ladders like XMD. My guess is they will not.

I'm on my like fifth post trying to explain it wasnt about the pet res, but the fact that Doomsen said its the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion. So no, not immaturity, just frustration that people still think it's about the pet res.

Edit: My interpretation of you based on your signature (you have non) is that you are a conservative person that probably votes for the republicans and really cares what people think about him on the internet (hence the no signature, god forbid people saw you had a meme as a signature on the internet). Am I in the ballpark? Just wanted to stoop to your level for a second.
ah ok

#103 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostPradafiend, on 15 December 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

what the fuck is a doomsen

what's a Pradafiend
Posted Image

#104 Eminemqt

Eminemqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

eh 2 sec is a bit overkill, should of made it 3.

#105 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2881
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostEmopandah, on 15 December 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

ah ok

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#106 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

View PostMarshmellow, on 15 December 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

what's a Pradafiend

darshmellow more like dumbmellow

Posted Image

#107 Marshmellow

Marshmellow
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2140
  • 3v3: 2447
  • RBG: 960

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

View PostPradafiend, on 16 December 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

darshmellow more like dumbmellow

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#108 Dyllbar

Dyllbar
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/./.
  • 2v2: 2060
  • 3v3: 2957
  • 5v5: 2395
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

I personally think Revive pet should be 12 seconds, But tbh I think this balances the nerf to Pet dismiss pretty well. Hunter vs Hunter in 3v3 was getting kind of ridiculous with Hunters having 1 minute Deterrence and unlimited pet sacs because of it.

Edited by Dyllbar, 16 December 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#109 Ghingis

Ghingis
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

This change is beyond stupid. People acting as if hunter pets just dies from random shit, how about actually moving it?
If i want to keep my pet alive as a warlock i need to constantly keep microing it throughout the game, but against alot of comps i must sacc it regardless, because it just flops. Hunter pets do not die nearly as effectively, ontop of this if you actually micro it properly, like you should be doing, you are gonna make people pay tons for going on the pet. You should also try playing with healers who have petframes, so they can actually heal the pet, all of you act as if its impossible for healers to heal the pet ever.

2 second ress timer on a pet is beyond stupid, just means you can ignore the pet all in all for starters, if it dies just ress it and start microing.

Also, if you have problems with your pet dying against some comps, you can do what warlocks are forced to against shit like KFC, and go with a tank pet.

#110 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Pets die really fast in wotlk as well, but only idiots keep their pets within bladestorm vicinity. There isn't even free movement for pets like there is in MOP, and yet people keep it out of danger.

Seems more like a l2p issue with the bladestorm complaint
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#111 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2297
  • 3v3: 2922
  • 5v5: 2380
  • RBG: 2221
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostDyllbar, on 16 December 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

I personally think Revive pet should be 12 seconds, But tbh I think this balances the nerf to Pet dismiss pretty well. Hunter vs Hunter in 3v3 was getting kind of ridiculous with Hunters having 1 minute Deterrence and unlimited pet sacs because of it.
shut the hell up dyllbar
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#112 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

chanimals are you drunk again

#113 Ralin

Ralin
  • Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:07 AM

View PostChanimal, on 15 December 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

honestly i don't know why i reply to you, if you don't at least have junkie status then you're pretty much not qualified at all (lol) to even give an opinion on pvp balance. you dont even have an armory of your character attached to your account

I had one before Arenajunkies got purchased by Curse and then went through like 3 different Curse profile merges and then I stopped giving a shit about trying to keep up since all the people on this site that I enjoyed conversing with no longer play this game or post on this site. RIP RR.

View PostChanimal, on 15 December 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

that I wasn't referring solely to pvp balance... there's other aspects like the talent trees, being able to change glyphs, catch up system, rating system etc...

O that makes sense. We will have an interview with someone who just won the Blizzcon Arena Invitationals. Let us get his insight on PvE, pokemon pet battles, talent changes, and the Timeless Isle. Brilliant!

Let's have our interviewer ask him specifically, "Well I know Blizzard, World of Warcraft, they're working on revamping Arena, they really want to bring more attention to what you guys are doing..." or more specifically "...DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE THE META, IS A CHANGE IN THE META NECESSARY..."

Therefore, you will give her an answer on glyphs, catch up, and rating system. Bang on. You did it.

This game is perfect. Hunter revive pet worst change.

Yeah, my last 20 posts are attacks on people because the last like 15 of them are at you and some guy that other people also flame. So apparently, two retards.

#114 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostRalin, on 17 December 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

I had one before Arenajunkies got purchased by Curse and then went through like 3 different Curse profile merges and then I stopped giving a shit about trying to keep up since all the people on this site that I enjoyed conversing with no longer play this game or post on this site. RIP RR.

O that makes sense. We will have an interview with someone who just won the Blizzcon Arena Invitationals. Let us get his insight on PvE, pokemon pet battles, talent changes, and the Timeless Isle. Brilliant!

Let's have our interviewer ask him specifically, "Well I know Blizzard, World of Warcraft, they're working on revamping Arena, they really want to bring more attention to what you guys are doing..." or more specifically "...DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE THE META, IS A CHANGE IN THE META NECESSARY..."

Therefore, you will give her an answer on glyphs, catch up, and rating system. Bang on. You did it.

This game is perfect. Hunter revive pet worst change.

Yeah, my last 20 posts are attacks on people because the last like 15 of them are at you and some guy that other people also flame. So apparently, two retards.

you're just some complete random who doesn't have any clue what he's talking about. not only that, but you attack people in every post you make.

please.. just stop. you're a cancer

Edited by Chanimal, 17 December 2013 - 09:52 AM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#115 Dersdog

Dersdog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2078
  • 3v3: 2703
  • 5v5: 2272
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

If they just removed goat debuff, i really wouldnt give a shit about this change ..

#116 Dhorothy

Dhorothy
  • Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostKurum, on 15 December 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

this chanimals hate circlejerk is retarded but i also want to say that it no longer feels like im playing world of warcraft when im spending the entire arena game running around like a retard trying to get a 4 second cast off vs a team with 60 different ways to interrupt it

and then randomly i rez it and it just dies again zzz

Hello,

This is my first post on this website. I enjoyed the comments and such and thought this vod really belonged here. Although I left the game due to other reasons than my pet, and that this is last season content, I give to you, our Blizzcon Champions.

twitch.tv/sodez/c/2604400

Add the www. I guess I need 10 posts to link URLs :(

I know that Yoske would have got the rez off, but please do not post on how ret hunter priest is dumb, BM is mindless, specific hate towards me, etc. :)

Thanks,

#117 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2881
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostDhorothy, on 17 December 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Hello,

This is my first post on this website. I enjoyed the comments and such and thought this vod really belonged here. Although I left the game due to other reasons than my pet, and that this is last season content, I give to you, our Blizzcon Champions.

I know that Yoske would have got the rez off, but please do not post on how ret hunter priest is dumb, BM is mindless, specific hate towards me, etc. :)

Thanks,

Well, according to Chanimals you should just deterrence for a "free" pet res. Using your biggest defensive CD to get a pet up is totally legit.

Nvm wind shear through deterrence.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#118 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

View PostUrbandurban, on 13 December 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

You really are childish, aren't you? I sincerely hope you never get invited to a PvP summit or get consulted on PvP balancing. I dare not think what would happen considering how biased you are.

Besides the rest of the gibberish in this thread I just wanted to say that anyone who gets called childish by Urban needs only look to see any of his previous posts to see childishness.  Pot, meet kettle.  

People in glass houses shouldn't cast stones....

#119 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
could you have linked a cuter hunter video to try and make your point? xD

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#120 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Hello,

Thanks,

you literally stood there trying to cast a 4second spell in the middle of ruins of lordaeron against LSD with tongues and expected to get it off - doing nothing else at all. you also kept the pet attacking until it was 20% and didnt use anything to save it

not to mention you could interrupt through deterrence back then

why did you make this post?

View PostUrbandurban, on 17 December 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Well, according to Chanimals you should just deterrence for a "free" pet res. Using your biggest defensive CD to get a pet up is totally legit.

Nvm wind shear through deterrence.

if you cant hardcast your pet then of course you should have to sacrifice something to get it out.

like getting your team to help you, or if you cant, deterrencing. but now that its a 2 second cast you have nothign to worry about :)

its very cute how much you dislike me by the way, it's blinding any ounce of logic you have. you cant windshear through deterrence

Edited by Chanimal, 17 December 2013 - 10:10 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<