Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 00:26. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Revive Pet Cast Time To Be Reduced To 2 Seconds

Redemption Fuckyeah finally

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#81 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

He hasn't responded to my latest post so I cant see how he "explains it perfectly". Only you have responded, and with a very childish response I might add.

Explain why I'm wrong instead of redirecting me to Chanimals. Perhaps you 2 should get married?

I don't know what gives you the feeling that you even deserve anyones explanation anymore. If you haven't understood it until now, then I'm sorry and you're just too biased for your own class.

Edited by TteSPORTSDoomsen, 14 December 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#82 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

I don't know what gives you the feeling that you even deserve anyones explanation anymore. If you haven't understood it until now, then I'm sorry and you're just too biased for your own class.

You dont explain anything, you just redirect me to Chanimals' responses. The post I asked for your reasoning had nothing to do with hunters, but rather how they decide to buff stuff all the time whereas you just said it's stupid. It's like asking someone why they liked the movie and responding with "because it's good".

Dont get me started on bias, you play the 3 strongest comps in the game and you accuse me of bias when I dont even play my hunter.

Edited by Urbandurban, 14 December 2013 - 07:46 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

You dont explain anything, you just redirect me to Chanimals' responses. The post I asked for your reasoning had nothing to do with hunters, but rather how they decide to buff stuff all the time whereas you just said it's stupid. It's like asking someone why they liked the movie and responding with "because it's good".

I dont play my Hunter so it's hardly bias.

Alright, this is gonna be my last post, my last try of explaining you something EVER again. The reason why I redirected to Chanimals posts is, because you got a WHOLE explanation there over a few sides even. Why would I explain it aswell and just repeat what he wrote. Do you need to hear the same thing twice?

#84 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Alright, this is gonna be my last post, my last try of explaining you something EVER again. The reason why I redirected to Chanimals posts is, because you got a WHOLE explanation there over a few sides even. Why would I explain it aswell and just repeat what he wrote. Do you need to hear the same thing twice?

You need to understand that I'm not looking for an explanation regarding the res pet buff. I'm looking for an explanation as to why my statement was stupid and "just that adding more retarded stuff to the game is annoying" is the only thing hes said on the matter.

Again, I'm not looking for an explanation regarding the res pet buff. I'm looking for an explanation as to why my statement was stupid.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#85 Ralin

Ralin
  • Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

one of the dumbest "hotfixes" in this entire expansion

Yes, one of the dumbest.

Not the random 20% damage increase to Ice Lance to completely solidify the instant cast playstyle of Frost Mage while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Not the removal of the ability to use Unholy Frenzy to pre-empt CC as one of the only skillmoves a DK could make in the current incarnation of the class while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Not the change to SotF to make Resto Druids have nearly uninterruptible cyclones in online play because might as well have more instant casts while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Not the increased chance to proc Fingers of Frost to support the RNG paradigm of Frost Mages while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Nah man, it's this one, the 2 second revive pet, because it allows hunters to shoot the mages you play with in your x/M/D comps that is the dumbest.

Posted Image

#86 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

If you dont actively play a hunter or heal for hunters on a regular basis you have 0 room to talk.

pce.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#87 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1603
  • 3v3: 2815
  • RBG: 1847

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yes, one of the dumbest.

Not the random 20% damage increase to Ice Lance to completely solidify the instant cast playstyle of Frost Mage while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Not the removal of the ability to use Unholy Frenzy to pre-empt CC as one of the only skillmoves a DK could make in the current incarnation of the class while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Not the change to SotF to make Resto Druids have nearly uninterruptible cyclones in online play because might as well have more instant casts while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Not the increased chance to proc Fingers of Frost to support the RNG paradigm of Frost Mages while you dick ride Chanimal's "but I don't support lowering of skill cap" responses.

Nah man, it's this one, the 2 second revive pet, because it allows hunters to shoot the mages you play with in your x/M/D comps that is the dumbest.

Posted Image

this is exactly why members shouldn't have access

you have no idea what you're talking about. the bad changes that you've listed before i've already gone over previously, but why would i bring up every stupid thing in this game when another stupid thing is changed? it would be redundant

you really think that i was fine with 20% ice lance change, and soul of the forest when i play with 250ms? jesus christ u are dense

you're just being salty because im pointing out that this is the wrong change

If you dont actively play a hunter or heal for hunters on a regular basis you have 0 room to talk.

pce.

i play with yoske a lot and neither of us agree that having a 2 second pet cast is a good idea

he literally bursted out laughing when he realised that it got put into the game

Edited by Chanimal, 14 December 2013 - 11:16 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#88 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

this is exactly why members shouldn't have access

you have no idea what you're talking about. the bad changes that you've listed before i've already gone over previously, but why would i bring up every stupid thing in this game when another stupid thing is changed? it would be redundant

you really think that i was fine with 20% ice lance change, and soul of the forest when i play with 250ms? jesus christ u are dense

That was a response to Doomsen saying its the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion though, not you.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#89 Kurum

Kurum
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2430
  • 3v3: 2602
  • RBG: 1693

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

this chanimals hate circlejerk is retarded but i also want to say that it no longer feels like im playing world of warcraft when im spending the entire arena game running around like a retard trying to get a 4 second cast off vs a team with 60 different ways to interrupt it

and then randomly i rez it and it just dies again zzz

#90 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

I expected a person who won BlizzCon to not be this narrowminded.. A free res with deterrence? Hunters are just using their BIGGEST defensive cd to get a pet res, should that not be allowed/rewarded? And nvm shaman wind shearing through deterrence.

Maybe if hunters were able to gate/port or spam nova and blink out of stuns and then stand behind a wall and summon a pet your argument might have some validity. Mage pet summon is already 1.5 seconds so that's hardly tough to pull off. Maybe if you give hunters x amount of free pet resses like locks you could bring it up to 4 seconds again.

You're making it sound like the cd should be reduced?

all wizards hate hunters, even the blizzcon ones, im more surprised you expected more from him (no offense wizards)

from a lock perspective goat counters really hard and the only way to get rid of the debuff is to kill the pet which will be impossible to keep dead with this change

not to mention people mongo warlock pets that literally die through heals even if you spam soulburn health funnel and while this change is really good for hunters and will make them more viable, i kind of wish warlock pets also got a 2 second resummon to get rid of the stupid pet training metagame.

would you agree that if hunters (or any other pet class) in the game had soul link and 20% of the damage they took went to their pet as well, that their pet would die about as fast as a warlock's pet? A lot of it comes from the lock taking the D and the pet taking the D from both players/cleave/soullink

Thecomedown has a good point, all pets (including hunter pets) flop during heavy cleave namely bladestorm and orb. The only pet you can really tunnel down would be a water elemental. However, hunters should not have to use deter just for the sake of reviving their pet. Thats not good game design.

I also agree with pankakez, and that every pet class should have a spec to make them a not pet class, while at the same time not allowing controlled pets in pvp (forcing them into that spec for rated pvp). It looks like they're moving that direction with hunters in Warlords, however if hunters dont adopt the pet sac and freedom abilities when not playing with the pet, that talent will never be seen in pvp other than maybe some triple dps mongo comps

Edited by Ownu, 15 December 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#91 Ralin

Ralin
  • Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

Quote Doomsen, reply to Doomsen, Chanimals gets mad, dodges previous posts because owned and didn't have a response.

A+

"I think they've done a pretty good job with MoP so far, contrary to popular belief. I enjoy it quite a lot, it's fun." - Chanimals, 2013

#92 Chanimal

Chanimal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1603
  • 3v3: 2815
  • RBG: 1847

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

Quote Doomsen, reply to Doomsen, Chanimals gets mad, dodges previous posts because owned and didn't have a response.

A+

"I think they've done a pretty good job with MoP so far, contrary to popular belief. I enjoy it quite a lot, it's fun." - Chanimals, 2013

there's a lot of things they've done that i really like and then theres also some bad stuff. Did you think i meant the game was perfect? when I said that I wasn't referring solely to pvp balance... there's other aspects like the talent trees, being able to change glyphs, catch up system, rating system etc...

you are the exact reason why members shouldn't have access to AJ. having junkies only helps weed out a majority of the idiots (you). you think i dodge your posts because i got "owned"... well then......

honestly i don't know why i reply to you, if you don't at least have junkie status then you're pretty much not qualified at all (lol) to even give an opinion on pvp balance. you dont even have an armory of your character attached to your account

2 second res is a horrible change - if hunters are having pet problems then something else should be done

i'm really sorry that I upset you and caused you to have a personal vendetta against me

EDIT: my poor, unfortunate soul decided to delve into your profile and take a look at your posts

what i discovered was that, from the last 20 I saw was that you quoted and attacked someone in EVERY SINGLE POST. i cant tell if you're a genius troll or just a bitter, sad individual who feels the need to be a dick to make himself feel better

Edited by Chanimal, 15 December 2013 - 11:00 AM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#93 Evilchronos

Evilchronos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

A+

skill-capped.com, this should help you out pal :)

#94 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

He hasn't responded to my latest post so I cant see how he "explains it perfectly". Only you have responded, and with a very childish response I might add.

Explain why I'm wrong instead of redirecting me to Chanimals. Perhaps you 2 should get married?

What exactly do you think gives you the right to recieve a reply? gibberish posts of the utmost bias opinions, hunter that is still playing bm, duelist at most, dodge meme as a signature... and a twitch chat screen shot. Take a good hard look at yourself before going at others, goodbye.

A+

You don't even have a character registered to your account get off this site, no one cares about your opinion you're just white noise in this thread.

-

To the people say hunters needed this, no. 4 seconds was perfectly fine and did not require you to give up your deterrence to revive your pet 90% of the hunter community just went brain dead when their pet died.

With it now being 2 seconds you don't even have to think twice about your pets positioning which I honestly think is disgusting due to the fact your pet is basically a 4th player when vsing any caster team that uses haste as their source of damage.

#95 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

What exactly do you think gives you the right to recieve a reply? gibberish posts of the utmost bias opinions, hunter that is still playing bm, duelist at most, dodge meme as a signature... and a twitch chat screen shot. Take a good hard look at yourself before going at others, goodbye.

You don't even have a character registered to your account get off this site, no one cares about your opinion you're just white noise in this thread.

-

To the people say hunters needed this, no. 4 seconds was perfectly fine and did not require you to give up your deterrence to revive your pet 90% of the hunter community just went brain dead when their pet died.

With it now being 2 seconds you don't even have to think twice about your pets positioning which I honestly think is disgusting due to the fact your pet is basically a 4th player when vsing any caster team that uses haste as their source of damage.

Whats this "deserve a reply"? Because they're "top" players in a game I should earn a reply? It's just a game, they're not super stars. It's not like I'm talking to Will Smith. Good thing you attack my person because of my signature, that makes you super mature. Suddenly you got alot of respect. I never attacked anyones person, but the fact that you feel the need to just shows what level you're on and that you have absolutely no arguments.

The last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion but you just keep on turning a blind eye to what the post is actually about and try to earn some points with Chanimals by attacking my person and saying what they're saying.

Again, the last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion.

And again, the last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion.

And again.. the last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion.

Do you see it now? I sure hope so.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#96 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

Whats this "deserve a reply"? Because they're "top" players in a game I should earn a reply? It's just a game, they're not super stars. It's not like I'm talking to Will Smith. Good thing you attack my person because of my signature, that makes you super mature. Suddenly you got alot of respect. I never attacked anyones person, but the fact that you feel the need to just shows what level you're on and that you have absolutely no arguments.

Signatures and avatars say a lot about someones personality and maturity level and in this case yours is well... on the low side.

Not once did I say attacked, I said "go at" which is a term that hints encouraging an argument which is what happened.

If anything you could have private messaged him asking for an opinion but instead since in your head it feels like he skipped your post you have to call out like an untrained child and scream look at me answer my question.

The last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion but you just keep on turning a blind eye to what the post is actually about and try to earn some points with Chanimals by attacking my person and saying what they're saying.

It may not be the worst but it is one of them without a doubt, dumbing down the game is never a good thing and trust the hunter community to be 100% behind it, as for trying to "earn some points" with chanimals no... you couldn't be more wrong.

Again, the last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion.

And again, the last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion.

And again.. the last few posts haven't even been about the pet res, it's been about the fact that Doomsen said it's the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion.

Do you see it now? I sure hope so.

This right here, this is immaturity, goodbye.

Edited by Emopandah, 15 December 2013 - 12:37 PM.

#97 Dayzlol

Dayzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1573
  • 3v3: 2427
  • RBG: 1838

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

nope. I don't think you guys deserve the 2 sec.

#98 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

Signatures and avatars say a lot about someones personality and maturity level

tru....

Spoiler

Edited by Pradafiend, 15 December 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#99 Dayzlol

Dayzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1573
  • 3v3: 2427
  • RBG: 1838

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

this chanimals hate circlejerk is retarded but i also want to say that it no longer feels like im playing world of warcraft when im spending the entire arena game running around like a retard trying to get a 4 second cast off vs a team with 60 different ways to interrupt it

and then randomly i rez it and it just dies again zzz

get shit on

#100 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

Signatures and avatars say a lot about someones personality and maturity level and in this case yours is well... on the low side.

Not once did I say attacked, I said "go at" which is a term that hints encouraging an argument which is what happened.

I never said that you said I attacked someone, I simply pointed out the fact that I never did but you felt the need to. And the fact that you judge me based on my signatures on a forum that's turned into more of a troll junkies than arena junkies on the INTERNET shows just how.. well, naive you are.

If anything you could have private messaged him asking for an opinion but instead since in your head it feels like he skipped your post you have to call out like an untrained child and scream look at me answer my question.

Sure, I could've. But why would I? We were discussing it in this thread, not in PM. No reason to just suddenly start PMing. If you actually looked at what happened you'll see it started with Doomsen replying and calling me "high" and "dumb", so he was really the instigator to the insults, but I guess that was overlooked and mature right? Cause hes a top player and all. I didn't "scream" look at me, I simply tried to make Doomsen understand that it was not the pet res that was in question, but the fact that I felt like he should explain why my statement was so stupid if he calls it out. You cant just say something is stupid without explaining your reasoning behind it and expect people to let it go and think "alright, hes right". It's like - again - asking why the movie was good and responding with "because it's good".

It may not be the worst but it is one of them without a doubt, dumbing down the game is never a good thing and trust the hunter community to be 100% behind it, as for trying to "earn some points" with chanimals no... you couldn't be more wrong.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's in line with the 20% ice lance buff in stupidity, if that's the case I guess hunters will start swarming the ladders like XMD. My guess is they will not.

This right here, this is immaturity, goodbye.

I'm on my like fifth post trying to explain it wasnt about the pet res, but the fact that Doomsen said its the WORST hotfix in the ENTIRE expansion. So no, not immaturity, just frustration that people still think it's about the pet res.

Edit: My interpretation of you based on your signature (you have non) is that you are a conservative person that probably votes for the republicans and really cares what people think about him on the internet (hence the no signature, god forbid people saw you had a meme as a signature on the internet). Am I in the ballpark? Just wanted to stoop to your level for a second.

Edited by Urbandurban, 15 December 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users