• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

LOL. Let me ask you then how hard is it to scatter the warrior or land any cc on warrior behind the pillar to get off the 3 sec cast? I would say pretty damn easy.
You know it was a bad exploit in the game which Blizzard didn't bother to fix until now. Not sure why you are still trying to defending it no matter how op it was. We need it because mage is op or war is op is just complete nonsense.

I really didn't wanna name drop but u started it so I'll add some more. Out of all the US ladder top 10 hunters I've played with and played against, Benjiown is the only hunter who refuses to use it.

You say Yoske is legit hunter? LOL man, I know he's a decent hunter but he's a scumbag and former ddoser who just kisses up to multi r1 players to keep his rating up. Tony also abuses the shit out of this gay mechanics but at least, he's a cool guy to play with and he's only doing it because every other hunter does it so I won't say nothing.

Just because everyone else does it doesn't make valid excuse to not fix what is clearly a bad exploit in the game.

Is this a thing now? Calling people DDoSers and scumbags? I see alot of people calling out top players for being DDoSers and stuff. This makes your entire argument invalid. You're an old DDoSer aswell!11111 I'm not gonna provide any proof but I just know you are!!1! I can see it in your avatar's eyes!!111
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

Nope, I don't see your point. Pummel and disrupting shout are still in the game and it's legit to use them both. There isn't any game exploit about them until Blizzard nerf them in the right direction. Whereas, RoS reset by getting another pet during the game was clearly an exploit in the game.

I'm talking about RoS reset when I say exploit. Get the point, moron.

You are fucking morron, it was in the game since so long time. Every pet has abilities but the cooldown isn't shared on every pet. You can dismiss it for RoS, Lullaby, monkey stun or w/e the fuck you want. 1 pet - his own cd, you can have 5 pets and this thing showed which hunter is better than normal one. There are few things that they keep removing, like Readiness. Good hunter could own with it, with RoS on dismiss you could protect your team so much if u were good. They keep removing those things which make hunter complete brainless shit class.

#43 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

LOL. Let me ask you then how hard is it to scatter the warrior or land any cc on warrior behind the pillar to get off the 3 sec cast? I would say pretty damn easy.
You know it was a bad exploit in the game which Blizzard didn't bother to fix until now. Not sure why you are still trying to defending it no matter how op it was. We need it because mage is op or war is op is just complete nonsense.

I really didn't wanna name drop but u started it so I'll add some more. Out of all the US ladder top 10 hunters I've played with and played against, Benjiown is the only hunter who refuses to use it.

You say Yoske is legit hunter? LOL man, I know he's a decent hunter but he's a scumbag and former ddoser who just kisses up to multi r1 players to keep his rating up. Tony also abuses the shit out of this gay mechanics but at least, he's a cool guy to play with and he's only doing it because every other hunter does it so I won't say nothing.

Just because everyone else does it doesn't make valid excuse to not fix what is clearly a bad exploit in the game.

dismissing pets, so exploit, so trickery, so scumbag #callthepolice
p.s. fuck off

#44 Luminant

Luminant
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1746
  • 3v3: 1775

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Spam cc is an exploit in the game. Remove it pls

#45 Seyena

Seyena
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

Its not a bug or exploit that a completely different pet doesnt share CDs on spells, becasue they are DIFFERENT pets... and without being able to change pets after you use bullheaded on your one pet the next swap you can prevent RoS with a fear or even just a nova on a pet, good players will be able to prevent RoS, i wouldnt expect you to understand this as you are a warrior with 30k arenas played and the highest rating you have ever managed is 2400, i assume that accompanied your s12 glad that i also assume was pretty hard to get while warriors sucked so much that season.

#46 Luminant

Luminant
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1746
  • 3v3: 1775

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

So many scumbag hunter teams. Jk mage warrior

#47 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2090
  • 3v3: 2769
  • 5v5: 2517
  • RBG: 767
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

that exploit where you put down a banner and intervene it to get out of roots... MMOWNNNNNNED

that exploit where you remove warlocks curses over and over as a mage for more dmg..

and worst of all that exploit where you alter time for both more dmg and to revert back to higher health after...

it was a shitty class design yes but not an exploit.. :warrior:
Posted Image

#48 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Were hunters OP in s12,13: Yes
Are hunters currently very strong: Yes
Is pet sac spam OP: Yes
Will hunters still be strong after this nerf; Yes

Where's the problem in that? I mean with wyvern you ended up with more cc than last patch you shouldn't really whine. You will now have to use some of your cc to peel instead of using it to turn every match into a 3v1 to get kills, and just spamming pet sac on any1 that's in trouble.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#49 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1056
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

So, a 12 sec duration, crit immunity that cannot be dispelled and that cannot be stopped by ccing the hunter is OK? And don't tell me to cc the pet, because I know what bullheaded is.

It's still a 1 minute cd, making it one of the best defensive cds in the game. It's far better than PS or Guardian Spirit for example, so be grateful. It's not like hunters are weak right now, with the ability to instant cc 2 ppl at once.

ha
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude a mage with orb kills you 100-0 thru sac unless you use something like silecne shot/fd after the deep. Sac only allows you to live those 4 sec and barely letting you live at 20%.
RoS is supposed to completely negate Reck/SKull banner but warrior still rapes you thru it.
RoS gives crit immunity jk Chaos bolt still crits in it.
RoS used to be best defensive cd but now it is nothing more but a cd that barely lets you survive burst.
If they really want this to be gone then give us back 1 min cd on pet stun , make ros 40-45 sec cd and makes pet really hard to kill (since dismiss pet is used to prevent pet dying). Also give us some additional defensive cd because without RoS reset we will be like mushrooms.
Moreover, as mentioned, this was again one of the small things that separated hunters.They already removed Readiness,deadzone and other things that allowed good hunters to be considered good. Hunter really starts to feel like a DK/warrior.

Then again - stopping dismiss pet is the easiest thing. No need to be nerfed.
www.twitch.tv/hiddenstalkeeu

#50 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arcane 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 2284
  • RBG: 192

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

I was always like '' why don't they change this RoS crap to be able to spam it'' , bit late but better late than never.

#51 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

One less thing hunters have to do in arena I guess. btw, RIP hunters vs caster teams now.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#52 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

dismissing pets, so exploit, so trickery, so scumbag #callthepolice
p.s. fuck off

Punk ass smart q'ing bitch. What time or the day do you even queue into 3s??? Always playing on alt below 2300 mmr sniping noobs. Vex and Vincent are pretty cool guys and they actually make sense when they talk. Punk ass being hardcore carried by one of the best war/pala in US talking so much shit. Fuck off.

Spam cc is an exploit in the game. Remove it pls

Well said, Lum. LOL. I totally agree.

Its not a bug or exploit that a completely different pet doesnt share CDs on spells, becasue they are DIFFERENT pets... and without being able to change pets after you use bullheaded on your one pet the next swap you can prevent RoS with a fear or even just a nova on a pet, good players will be able to prevent RoS, i wouldnt expect you to understand this as you are a warrior with 30k arenas played and the highest rating you have ever managed is 2400, i assume that accompanied your s12 glad that i also assume was pretty hard to get while warriors sucked so much that season.

I don't think I need to give my whole back ground to EU shitter. But let's just say I sold my r1 account back in s4 and I didn't play this game when the rating was super inflated where there were bunch of 3k rated teams.

Back on topic, read the tooltip for RoS
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53480/

It's supposedly a 1min cool down. For the rest of you hunters still trying to defend this mechanics, I don't have anything more to say. If it wasn't an exploit in the game and it was working as intended as you insist then it should have never been removed.

#53 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Punk ass smart q'ing bitch. What time or the day do you even queue into 3s??? Always playing on alt below 2300 mmr sniping noobs. Vex and Vincent are pretty cool guys and they actually make sense when they talk. Punk ass being hardcore carried by one of the best war/pala in US talking so much shit. Fuck off.

so much shit talking, so rude, so ignorant, so carried, #reedz

#54 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

I don't think I need to give my whole back ground to EU shitter. But let's just say I sold my r1 account back in s4 and I didn't play this game when the rating was super inflated where there were bunch of 3k rated teams.

It's supposedly a 1min cool down. For the rest of you hunters still trying to defend this mechanics, I don't have anything more to say. If it wasn't an exploit in the game and it was working as intended as you insist then it should have never been removed.

just go, go away plz.

#55 Slavens

Slavens
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2367
  • 3v3: 2947
  • RBG: 960

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

pretty sure they've known about dismissing pet for new sac / pet abilities considering they nerfed the cast time of dismiss a while ago... if they knew about it and wanted to get rid of it because its an 'exploit' then why wouldn't they have just taken it out instead of increasing the cast time of dismiss?

#56 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

It's supposedly a 1min cool down. For the rest of you hunters still trying to defend this mechanics, I don't have anything more to say.

For example you have pet Monkey and Monkeytwo. You RoS with Monkey and it triggers cd 1 min. You dismiss and summon Monkeytwo which has it's RoS off cd. You RoS ,dismiss and summon Monkey within 30 sec.Monkey still has its RoS on cd since the 1 minute has not passed.I don't see any exploit in this.Each monkey has its own cds.It's like you are saying a Demo lock running with Felhunter and using cs then instant summon a felguard and it to trigger felguard's Aze toss.

#57 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

You can still RoS every 1min cd in the game, like Orb, Dance, Bloodbath, every on-use trinket and whatnot. It's not like it's weak now, it's just not fuckin retarded anymore.

Though hunters should still be able to dismiss pets cuz now everyone will train hunterpets from start to finish and then global the hunter.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#58 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2090
  • 3v3: 2769
  • 5v5: 2517
  • RBG: 767
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

so then regular intervene breaking you out of roots was an exploit? by your logic it has to be since they removed it
Posted Image

#59 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

ha
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude a mage with orb kills you 100-0 thru sac unless you use something like silecne shot/fd after the deep. Sac only allows you to live those 4 sec and barely letting you live at 20%.
RoS is supposed to completely negate Reck/SKull banner but warrior still rapes you thru it.
RoS gives crit immunity jk Chaos bolt still crits in it.
RoS used to be best defensive cd but now it is nothing more but a cd that barely lets you survive burst.
If they really want this to be gone then give us back 1 min cd on pet stun , make ros 40-45 sec cd and makes pet really hard to kill (since dismiss pet is used to prevent pet dying). Also give us some additional defensive cd because without RoS reset we will be like mushrooms.
Moreover, as mentioned, this was again one of the small things that separated hunters.They already removed Readiness,deadzone and other things that allowed good hunters to be considered good. Hunter really starts to feel like a DK/warrior.

Then again - stopping dismiss pet is the easiest thing. No need to be nerfed.

I don't see how spamming 1 button with no repercussion separates the good from the bad hunters. Instead, having to think of when to use the ability, makes more sense as criteria for which hunter is good. Right now you just use wyvern and traps purely for offensive cc, and just spam dismiss when your partners are in trouble. So practically you do the same thing over and over again every game.

That doesn't separate good from bad hunters my friend.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#60 Hiddenstalke

Hiddenstalke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

I don't see how spamming 1 button with no repercussion separates the good from the bad hunters. Instead, having to think of when to use the ability, makes more sense as criteria for which hunter is good. Right now you just use wyvern and traps purely for offensive cc, and just spam dismiss when your partners are in trouble. So practically you do the same thing over and over again every game.

That doesn't separate good from bad hunters my friend.

It's not only about RoS - pets have special abilities aswell. Not all hunters use scatter/trap/wyvern only on healers.Ever since they introduced Solace glyph they are amazing for stopping dps aswell.

Edited by Hiddenstalke, 10 December 2013 - 11:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<