#22 Seyena

Seyena
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yeah RoS is strong but its what makes hunters a proper class. for example rogue on evasion is unpeelable as a hunter so RoS is all we have to help our healer. If they want to nerf ros a bit fair enough, i could deal with that, but stealth removing dissmiss pet is a joke.
Maybe reduce duration, some form of multi charge mechanic etc.

#23 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

:warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :duckers: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior: :warrior:

:hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :duckers: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter:

Posted Image

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#24 Pankakez

Pankakez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1639
  • 3v3: 2607
  • 5v5: 1880
  • RBG: 2104

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Yeah RoS is strong but its what makes hunters a proper class. for example rogue on evasion is unpeelable as a hunter so RoS is all we have to help our healer. If they want to nerf ros a bit fair enough, i could deal with that, but stealth removing dissmiss pet is a joke.
Maybe reduce duration, some form of multi charge mechanic etc.

You act like ur class isn't gonna be playable in arena. Shut up unless you play an spriest, you have no room to talk about nerfs. Its still a 1 min cd, tbh I would have rather them keep it the way it was and make it a magic ability that is purgeable, then we would here the real hunter QQ,

Edited by Pankakez, 10 December 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#25 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

It now means WMD can pop everything on a hunter, he RoS' himself and then they swap healer, cant change pet for new RoS mage still has procs and warrior has reck up = healer dead. well played.

Isn't the life of a non RMD/WMD class grand? Ah, the blues will fall even faster now. Enjoy playing anything but WLS, shammies.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 Lapeane

Lapeane
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2498
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

GG Blizz!

Rogues, Warriors, Mages WELCOME in better world :) Feel free to dominate whole ladder (jk it's already done). peace

#27 Seyena

Seyena
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

You act like ur class isn't gonna be playable in arena. Shut up unless you play an spriest, you have no room to talk about nerfs. Its still a 1 min cd, tbh I would have rather them keep it the way it was and make it a magic ability that is purgeable, then we would here the real hunter QQ,

not my fault you play spriest, and the only reason spriests are so horrible is due to melee being so strong? e.g. warriors but now as they have to take safegaurd again spriests are probs gonna be a real class im sure..

#28 Luminant

Luminant
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1746
  • 3v3: 1775

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Shaman healers will never play again

#29 Pankakez

Pankakez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1639
  • 3v3: 2607
  • 5v5: 1880
  • RBG: 2104

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

not my fault you play spriest, and the only reason spriests are so horrible is due to melee being so strong? e.g. warriors but now as they have to take safegaurd again spriests are probs gonna be a real class im sure..

Ya that nerf made spriests the new gods of arena. Plz nerf so broken.

#30 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2090
  • 3v3: 2769
  • 5v5: 2517
  • RBG: 767
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

wmd got significant nerfs vs things like kfc, warr cant msr traps mage cant temp heal through cds anymore if the warr does have msr then he is stuck in hunter roots and earthgrab...

this hurts hunters but with the slight fixes to mage warr i think they will still be fine
Posted Image

#31 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

:hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :duckers: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter:

Posted Image

decent response... add my Blackberry pin so we can chat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Says the warrior, im glad blizzard are really focusing on the real problem of hunters being able to spam RoS while warriors now have to spec safegaurd again because the games going completely balanced now.
Kappa

Oh and it must be hard to stop a 3 second cast that gets knocked back as a warrior while you dont really have any stuns.

LOL. Let me ask you then how hard is it to scatter the warrior or land any cc on warrior behind the pillar to get off the 3 sec cast? I would say pretty damn easy.
You know it was a bad exploit in the game which Blizzard didn't bother to fix until now. Not sure why you are still trying to defending it no matter how op it was. We need it because mage is op or war is op is just complete nonsense.

Posted Image

that is literally not a thing, the more legit the hunter the more this was abused Yoske for example

I really didn't wanna name drop but u started it so I'll add some more. Out of all the US ladder top 10 hunters I've played with and played against, Benjiown is the only hunter who refuses to use it.

You say Yoske is legit hunter? LOL man, I know he's a decent hunter but he's a scumbag and former ddoser who just kisses up to multi r1 players to keep his rating up. Tony also abuses the shit out of this gay mechanics but at least, he's a cool guy to play with and he's only doing it because every other hunter does it so I won't say nothing.

Just because everyone else does it doesn't make valid excuse to not fix what is clearly a bad exploit in the game.

#33 Luminant

Luminant
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Warriors and mages seem to be out of hand. I think we should hot fix nerf hunters as well. :)

#blizzard

#34 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

LOL. Let me ask you then how hard is it to scatter the warrior or land any cc on warrior behind the pillar to get off the 3 sec cast? I would say pretty damn easy.
You know it was a bad exploit in the game which Blizzard didn't bother to fix until now. Not sure why you are still trying to defending it no matter how op it was. We need it because mage is op or war is op is just complete nonsense.

I really didn't wanna name drop but u started it so I'll add some more. Out of all the US ladder top 10 hunters I've played with and played against, Benjiown is the only hunter who refuses to use it.

You say Yoske is legit hunter? LOL man, I know he's a decent hunter but he's a scumbag and former ddoser who just kisses up to multi r1 players to keep his rating up. Tony also abuses the shit out of this gay mechanics but at least, he's a cool guy to play with and he's only doing it because every other hunter does it so I won't say nothing.

Just because everyone else does it doesn't make valid excuse to not fix what is clearly a bad exploit in the game.

thats hipster garbage not to use something because it helps your team, sounds like benji was just too lazy. Its broken to have aoe interrupt and pummel so just dont use aoe interrupt or else you are scum... ok?

see my point?
Posted Image

#35 Seyena

Seyena
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:14 PM

Benji is the only hunter not smart enough to use it*

And the abandon pet thing was an exploit, i accept that from last season cus that was an exploit but being able to dismiss your pet in arena has been part of the game since season 1, in tbc i would keep my pet dissmissed until i needed to get it out to stop drinks etc sometimes so how was it a bug / exploit lol you moron

#36 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

mfw i read this thread

that towel is not gonna dry bro.. better send it offline
Posted Image

#37 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

decent response... add my Blackberry pin so we can chat

Posted Image

Sorry bro

Posted Image

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#38 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

thats hipster garbage not to use something because it helps your team, sounds like benji was just too lazy. Its broken to have aoe interrupt and pummel so just dont use aoe interrupt or else you are scum... ok?

see my point?

Nope, I don't see your point. Pummel and disrupting shout are still in the game and it's legit to use them both. There isn't any game exploit about them until Blizzard nerf them in the right direction. Whereas, RoS reset by getting another pet during the arena match was clearly an exploit in the game.

Benji is the only hunter not smart enough to use it*

And the abandon pet thing was an exploit, i accept that from last season cus that was an exploit but being able to dismiss your pet in arena has been part of the game since season 1, in tbc i would keep my pet dissmissed until i needed to get it out to stop drinks etc sometimes so how was it a bug / exploit lol you moron

I'm talking about RoS reset when I say exploit. Get the point, moron.

PS: I've been playing KFC as my main in the past couple of weeks. You will know if you watch Benji's stream. So I'm not speaking for WMD or WLS. All I'm saying is RoS reset during arena match is a bad exploit in the game which was being abused by most of the hunters out there and if Blizzard actually did fix it (I haven't checked myself) then they did the right thing.

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 10 December 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#39 Luminant

Luminant
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

Morans house is falling apart

#40 Reedztv