• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2705

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

This is what everyone in this thread is talking about. You take EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY. I make some dumb jokes and you call me bad, anyone says anything to you and you instantly start unzipping your pants to show of your epeen.

And now you'll quote me and tell me how you played a warrior when they weren't over powered as fuck and how in the two seasons they were overpowered as fuck you did well or call me bad or some shit.

I have been top 5 warrior in Tich for 4 consecutive seasons now... It's not like I played bad when warrior sucked bro even when I didn't have many players to actually play with.

So you admit that you made some dumb jokes... For what purpose? It may be funny while you are at it but we used to play arena together buddy so you know at least I'm only telling the truth.

Here you are making jokes that might hurt my feeling rather than backing me up as a friend knowing everything I've said is what really happened... and you expect me to not take it seriously?

I don't even remember calling you bad either in game or outside of a game until this happened. You are good hpala from what I knew back in s12 but you just gave up playing your class one bad season when players like Shlndy, Quits, Airbus, Vincentwong continued to play hpala finishing successfully the same season.

You still don't even play this game and all you do is coming here to bitch about op/imbalanced shit in the game. That is all I'm criticizing about you. I was actually serious when I said me and muff will carry you to glad but whatever... I don't think you are coming back to the game anyways.

Sorry for all this drama for those of you that are not even related. I'll try to stay on topic going forward.

My whole point is this.
KFC = still legit
Hunter = still very strong w/o ROS reset

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 13 December 2013 - 01:44 AM.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

I was top 5 warrior in Tich for 4 consecutive seasons... It's not like I played bad when warrior sucked bro even when I didn't have many players to actually play with.

So you admit that you made some dumb jokes... For what purpose? It may be funny while you are at it but we used to play arena together buddy so you know at least I'm only telling the truth.

Here you are making jokes that might hurt my feeling rather than backing me up as a friend knowing everything I've said is what really happened... and you expect me to not take it seriously?

I don't even remember calling you bad either in game or outside of a game until this happened. You are good hpala from what I knew back in s12 but you just gave up playing your class one bad season when players like Shlndy, Quits, Airbus, Vincentwong continued to play hpala finishing successfully the same season.

You still don't even play this game and all you do is coming here to bitch about op/imbalanced shit in the game. That is all I'm criticizing about you. I was actually serious when I said me and muff will carry you to glad but whatever... I don't think you are coming back to the game anyways.
Sorry for all this drama for those of you that are not even related. I'll try to stay on topic going forward.

My whole point is this.
KFC = still legit
Hunter = still very strong w/o ROS reset nerf

Do you realize how condescending it is that you say you'll carry me to glad? Since I obviously would have trouble getting that insurmountable 2109 rating that is currently gladiator.

You legit need to chill out. Have you EVER seen Sodahs, or Vanguards, or Jahmilli or any really good player spaz the fuck out if someone calls them bad? No, because they don't give a shit if someone thinks they're bad, unlike you. Look at all the evil hateful shit people say about Hotted, and Swifty and even they don't give a fuck. The second anyone in this thread says anything to you, you 1: Insult them, and 2: Tell them how amazing you are.

And as for what I said hurting your feelings......really? Is your skin really that thin....like...honestly? You wag your edick around in every post and I made jokes about it.

You're a grown man, you're like 35 years old, you have a family and a kid, why do you give a shit what random world of warcraft players say/think?

Edited by Radejjj, 13 December 2013 - 01:51 AM.

#223 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

Or because... this game isnt fun this expac? Nah that's impossible for you to comprehend while you struggle to kill your last remaining braincells with the glue you keep huffing.

And this game was completely balanced and fun back in Cata? When legendary dagger/vial of shadows rls/rmp and triple dps were like 90% of top ladder? Fuckin delusional...

#224 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

And this game was completely balanced and fun back in Cata? When legendary dagger/vial of shadows rls/rmp and triple dps were like 90% of top ladder? Fuckin delusional...

No but at least more good people played in cata than in mop, in mop most players just quit since it's just unfun in general.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#225 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

jesus christ shut the fuck up

#226 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

Do you realize how condescending it is that you say you'll carry me to glad? Since I obviously would have trouble getting that insurmountable 2109 rating that is currently gladiator.

You legit need to chill out. Have you EVER seen Sodahs, or Vanguards, or Jahmilli or any really good player spaz the fuck out if someone calls them bad? No, because they don't give a shit if someone thinks they're bad, unlike you. Look at all the evil hateful shit people say about Hotted, and Swifty and even they don't give a fuck. The second anyone in this thread says anything to you, you 1: Insult them, and 2: Tell them how amazing you are.

And as for what I said hurting your feelings......really? Is your skin really that thin....like...honestly? You wag your edick around in every post and I made jokes about it.

You're a grown man, you're like 35 years old, you have a family and a kid, why do you give a shit what random world of warcraft players say/think?

LOL... I can direct the same question back to you. Why do you even care when you don't even play this game anymore???
And very nice of you to go on about my personal information on the net buddy... Geez... Do I need to remove you from Skype now?
What a fuckin faggot...

So a 35 year old grown man cannot play this game as a hobby? Yes, I have a real job and I have family and kids. I can still play casually and be good at it while I enjoy playing it at the same time.

It's you little brats w/ no manner talking rdm shit about rdm ppl they don't even know is what is really ruining this game experience imo.

#227 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

jesus christ shut the fuck up

+ rep. ahaha I can't stop laughing... you are right. I'll just shut up.

#228 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

And now you'll quote me and tell me how you played a warrior when they weren't over powered as fuck and how in the two seasons they were overpowered as fuck you did well or call me bad or some shit.

I have been top 5 warrior in Tich for 4 consecutive seasons now... It's not like I played bad when warrior sucked bro even when I didn't have many players to actually play with.

like, wow

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

LOL... I can direct the same question back to you. Why do you even care when you don't even play this game anymore???
And very nice of you to go on about my personal information on the net buddy... Geez... Do I need to remove you from Skype now?
What a fuckin faggot...

For better or worse this game was a massive part of my childhood, so I still pay attention to it even though I don't play. Does everyone who watches/discusses football/basketball/baseball play it. obviously not.

Yeah I gave out all that crucial information, now everyone on arena junkies will know exactly who you are. And nice calling me a faggot and proving my point. You take everything 100% personally and instantly attack people or talk about how amazing you think you are.

So a 35 year old grown man cannot play this game as a hobby? Yes, I have a real job and I have family and kids. I can still play casually and be good at it while I enjoy playing it at the same time.

I never said you can't play the game, I never said you shouldn't play the game, but you're a grown man who is raging whenever someone questions your ability in world of warcraft.

It's you little brats w/ no manner talking rdm shit about rdm ppl they don't even know is what is really ruining this game experience imo.

While the community isn't nearly as good as it once was, terrible balance/mechanics is what has made people quit pvp.

Edited by Radejjj, 13 December 2013 - 02:26 AM.

#230 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

+ rep. ahaha I can't stop laughing... you are right. I'll just shut up.

The more overly defensive you are, more you entice the behavior of retards who believe attacking people on the internet for no reason is fun because they think they are trolling/outsmarting you.
Most of those are so damaged and stupid, they have no chance of becoming a functional part of the society, you on the other hand, a guy with a family and a job, expose yourself to those because of how you handle yourself while you are trying to make a point.

Edited by Djandawg, 13 December 2013 - 04:27 AM.

#231 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

The more overly defensive you are, more you entice the behavior of retards who believe attacking people on the internet for no reason is fun because they think they are trolling/outsmarting you.
Most of those are so damaged and stupid, they have no chance of becoming a functional part of the society, you on the other hand, a guy with a family and a job, expose yourself to those because of how you handle yourself while you are trying to make a point.

Thanks, Bud. It's ppl like you who keeps me posting on the AJ forum and make me wanna believe that AJ still has hopes.

I don't know... I thought I was helping new ppl trying to get into arena by sharing the information I know from my own arena experience. In doing that, I did namedrop some of the top players and my rating as well. I guess the problem was I didn't know how I can gain more credibility on my statement otherwise.

I hate the fact that AJ is becoming or has become this unproductive place (full of shit talking, trolling, endless qqing w/o any valid idea or effort to close that gap of imbalance) rather than sticking to its original purpose of being the place for players to share useful information with each other to help improve their arena play and experience.

I think I'm just done posting here going forward. I might drop by on warrior forum time to time but if any of you have any question regarding warrior play, comps and tactics, just PM me and I'll try to respond when I get to it.

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 13 December 2013 - 11:32 PM.

#232 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Thanks, Bud. It's ppl like you who keeps me posting on the AJ forum and make me wanna believe that AJ still has hopes.

I don't know... I thought I was helping new ppl trying to get into arena by sharing the information I know from my own arena experience. In doing that, I did namedrop some of the top players and my rating as well. Srsly tho, who would even pay attention to a strategy guide written by a nameless nobody at first place?

I hate the fact that AJ is becoming or has become this unproductive place (full of shit talking, trolling, endless qqing w/o any valid idea or effort to close that gap of imbalance) rather than sticking to its original purpose of being the place for players to share useful information with each other to help improve their arena play and experience.

I think I'm just done posting here going forward. I might drop by on warrior forum time to time but if any of you have any question regarding warrior play, comps and tactics, just PM me and I'll try to respond when I get to it.

You namedropped in every post. You really dont realize how childish that made you seem? If it wasn't someone you played with, it's someone you "outplayed" and they "totally sucked". Read your posts and really soak in what you were saying, it makes you sound like a 12 year old.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#233 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

You namedropped in every post. You really dont realize how childish that made you seem? If it wasn't someone you played with, it's someone you "outplayed" and they "totally sucked". Read your posts and really soak in what you were saying, it makes you sound like a 12 year old.

And that makes the people attacking him what?5?

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#234 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

this is obviously because no-one loses games any more based on any self failings or things they can improve themselves

they lose because (insert class here) is massively easy to play and overpowered and obviously played by holinka and everyone at blizzard, and there is nothing else for them to do but complain about it

:) :) :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#235 LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie
  • Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

this is obviously because no-one loses games any more based on any self failings or things they can improve themselves

they lose because (insert class here) is massively easy to play and overpowered and obviously played by holinka and everyone at blizzard, and there is nothing else for them to do but complain about it

:) :) :)

Yeah pretty much... game is still too mongo proof and dull with all the spammable instant CC, unlimited freedoms, annoying RNG etc...

And 6.0 probably won't go live until summer or even later... enjoy :D
Warlords of Down Syndrome.

#236 BarthilasQonnect

BarthilasQonnect
  • LocationBest Korea

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

Rank 1 Irub

Edited by BarthilasQonnect, 24 October 2014 - 02:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<