Season Three Arena Title Calculator
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:08 PM
1) The inactivity ratio was bumped from 45% to 50%. This is based on data pulled from the armory for some of the smaller BGs and compared it to their activity last year. The info can be found here.
2) It is just an estimate. The lowest teams that were found have a ranking and we use the lowest that ranking gets to as an approximation of how many teams there are total. We then apply our approximation to get the total number of active teams, and crawl the armory to find where the gladiator cutoff is.
3) We can only get the approximate rating for the gladiator cutoffs due to new data limits in place on the armory servers. For duel/rival/challenger, if you get that rank you should easily be safe.
4) We will constantly be updating it until the end of the season. This means the lowest teams may change, or the algorithm may change. Check back to make sure you have the latest info.
5) If you are registered here, it should bump your BG to the top for easier viewing.
If you have any ideas on how to make it more accurate, or where it might be wrong, please keep the discussion in this thread. We are working with even more limited info this season so any ideas on how to improve it would be great.
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:13 PM
[B]S3: [/B]Teams: 4537 Inactive: 2306 - 50.8%
[B]S2: [/B]Teams: 1526 Inactive: 697 - 45.7%
[B]S3: [/B]Teams: 2666 Inactive: 1628 - 61.1%
[B]S2: [/B]Teams: 952 Inactive: 568 - 59.7%
[/B][B]S3: [/B]Teams: 2476 Inactive: 1446 - 58.4%
[B]S2: [/B]Teams: 961 Inactive: 504 - 52.5%
[B]S3: [/B]Teams: 4930 Inactive: 2756 - 55.9% (Incomplete only 1350+ teams)
[B]S2: [/B]Teams: 1701 Inactive: 857 - 50.4%[/quote]
Here are the inactive parsing results for some of the smaller BGs from the other thread. It also has their comparison to last season.
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:37 PM
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:42 PM
Thing is I am getting Error messages from EU armory, anyone else?
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:44 PM
EU Armory is busted at the moment.
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:51 PM
According to my experience last season.
Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:57 PM
Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:29 PM
Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:30 PM
Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:41 PM
It needs to update. The lowest team got lower, but the last calculation was earlier this morning.
[quote name='Zorione']Sub-2200 rated teams getting gladiator? Rofl? If these numbers are right thats hilarious how low u can be to get glad in 2's and 3's[/quote]
It will go up as the end of the season approaches.
[quote name='Fishcake']I see there is a new square added in the title calculator "Num glads" What is this?[/quote]
Num glads is how many teams will get gladiator. Rank is what rank that is with inactives accounted for. Rating is what rating that rank is.
Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:49 PM
EU Armory is busted at the moment.[/QUOTE]
Do you have the numbers on how much the ratings went up in the last two weeks last season on each bg? Although it would probably be biased, since the last 2 weeks last 3 weeks if I remember correctly.
Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:52 PM
I don't remember unfortunately. Sorry =/
Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:44 PM
Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:00 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users