I'm interested in hearing your opinion on these changes:
- Void Tendrils baseline (giving SP a consistent opportunity of gaining some distance)
- Talent replacing it removing the orb requirement of Psychic Horror (But only giving the ability the duration of the equviliant of 2orbs)
- Glyph of Inner Fire reworked to give a 10% dmg reduction when you get hit (Similiar to Shamans Lightning Shield glyph - Removing Glyph of Fade (Will also allow people to go Phantasm without interests overlapping)
- Feathers increasing run speed by 60% instead of 80%, It's abit over the top and will allow speccing Phantasm again, which combined with Void Tendrils will give SP's a hint of mobility..
- Devouring Plague dealing damage evenly over time instead of the big upfront burst. Reasons behind this being the changes mentioned above would give SP's abit more breathing room. If our burst is left untouched we'd be super op again.
- PoM nerf reverted so we can actually do the support we're designed to do.
Hope to get a good discussion going on the topic.
Note: There'd probably have to be some damage reduction tweaking as our damage can still be dumb high if we're allowed to get it off.