• Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Posting this here too, to increase my chances on finding someone:

Hey guys, I'm kinda tired of playing random comps with random pick ups from /2, so I'm looking for a high tier comp atm.

Who I am:

- Sart/Denis, 24, from Germany
- Played Priest through all of WotLK, getting glad in seasons 5, 6 and 7 on both, Disc and Sp.
- Played on WotLK AT when cata hit live realms, held R1 for a while there in the current season on my priest
- Got back to live at the end of 5.3 and rerolled MW Monk
- Fluent German, English and Spanish
- Online regularily almost every weekday + at least one day of the weekend (I'm getting old, can't party for 3 days straight anymore :P )

What I'm looking for:

MW Monks are kinda limited in their comp choice (requiring an offhealer and/or someone to keep/get them out of CC). Also I don't necessarily have the time to filter through the amount of people needed until you find someone to get high rating again with non-fotm comps, so either:

- Mage and Ele,
- Mage and Warrior,
- Lock and Ele or
- Ele and Warrior

What I expect:

- Some form of voice chat, preferably Skype, althought TS3/Ventrilo are ok too
- Fluent English or German or Spanish
- Being vocal (!)
- Decent 3s experience (~2,3), preferably without playing fotm comps, experience in the desired comp is not required but very welcome
- Being able to take (and GIVE) constructive criticism without ragequitting

My aims:

Since this is my first non-wotlk season every, first MoP season and first season on a new class (and the class itself not necessarily being tier 1 right now), gladiator might be a bit delusional. 2,4+ in 3s is a realistic goal, if it turns out to be better, I'm the last one to say no :P

-----

If you're interested, EU and HORDE, and feel like you're the right person to do that job, PM me here on AJ, or add my BattleTag Sart#2135. Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for your replies.

Sart
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3s, 3v3, glad, gladiator, priest, monk, mw, mistweaver, arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<