• Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

Posting this here too, to increase my chances on finding someone:

Hey guys, I'm kinda tired of playing random comps with random pick ups from /2, so I'm looking for a high tier comp atm.

Who I am:

- Sart/Denis, 24, from Germany
- Played Priest through all of WotLK, getting glad in seasons 5, 6 and 7 on both, Disc and Sp.
- Played on WotLK AT when cata hit live realms, held R1 for a while there in the current season on my priest
- Got back to live at the end of 5.3 and rerolled MW Monk
- Fluent German, English and Spanish
- Online regularily almost every weekday + at least one day of the weekend (I'm getting old, can't party for 3 days straight anymore :P )

What I'm looking for:

MW Monks are kinda limited in their comp choice (requiring an offhealer and/or someone to keep/get them out of CC). Also I don't necessarily have the time to filter through the amount of people needed until you find someone to get high rating again with non-fotm comps, so either:

- Mage and Ele,
- Mage and Warrior,
- Lock and Ele or
- Ele and Warrior

What I expect:

- Some form of voice chat, preferably Skype, althought TS3/Ventrilo are ok too
- Fluent English or German or Spanish
- Being vocal (!)
- Decent 3s experience (~2,3), preferably without playing fotm comps, experience in the desired comp is not required but very welcome
- Being able to take (and GIVE) constructive criticism without ragequitting

My aims:

Since this is my first non-wotlk season every, first MoP season and first season on a new class (and the class itself not necessarily being tier 1 right now), gladiator might be a bit delusional. 2,4+ in 3s is a realistic goal, if it turns out to be better, I'm the last one to say no :P

-----

If you're interested, EU and HORDE, and feel like you're the right person to do that job, PM me here on AJ, or add my BattleTag Sart#2135. Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for your replies.

Sart
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#2 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

pruty good
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3s, 3v3, glad, gladiator, priest, monk, mistweaver, mw, arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<