• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1486
  • 3v3: 1687

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

So ya i just leveled my dk to max level and im gearing. I looked at mes and saw he reforged mastery and crit, but i feel like haste is better hthen crit and see most go haste. but idk.
also what comps are good with dk and healer priest whats a good 3rd?
Lastly, how do you guys get necrotics stacking. I rarely stack them up and its usually to like 150k max. then its easily healed thru. this is only in 2s with a priest so maybe not enough cc or something.

this is pretty sloppy but ya, im too lazy. thanks for help

#2 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

here some answers for your DK questions

Always wear a rubber even if you love her

Um any kind of bumps its not a good thing

it doesnt happen to every man

Size does matter

if it doesnt salute to tits u might be Gay

black girls r gross only do em with the lights off

there is no such thing as she is to drunk

#3 horyshit

horyshit
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2585

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:28 AM

why u care

#4 Ownu

Ownu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2190
  • RBG: 1337
  • Locationcal

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

1. Mes is almost never in pvp gear because he's pretty much done with dk until its fixed. Right now he's in a challenge mode optimal set, but thats definitely not his pvp gear, as far as stat priority goes it honestly doesnt really matter that much but if you really want to min max, then its comp dependent. Fast rune regen for single target comps like like phd, ie haste. Heavy aoe damage for rotting or heavy cleave comps ie crit or mastery

2. DK priest combos arnt very good right now, considering priest is the worst healer, and death knights are nothing special, but if you had to pick something it would probably be priest phd.

3. believe it or not, its setup based and no "spam necro all day zerg lolol. It doesnt really matter how you acquire them, you can chose to double fester or single fester or blood boil and icy touch, but as long as you get 4 death runes and 10+ blood tap charges (acquired by casting a runic power dump (death coil. frost strike)) you can then use a macro similar to the one below to dump your saved up necros. remember if you're runic power capped during your necro dump, be sure to coil so that you wont be. Ignoring runic capping can lead to empty gcds and generally spaced out necros toward the end of your necro dump will keep the stacks fresh so that you dont completely run out of runes and let your necro fall off (its very depressing when you see 100k+ necro fall off because you couldnt refresh it. Additionally the few in between coils will give you more tap charges and may let you get another necro in there as well. After this is all done its a rinse and repeat situation. You'll build tap charges and death runes again for your cc chain, and you'll dump again.

Edited by Ownu, 20 November 2013 - 01:42 AM.

#5 Wreckz

Wreckz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

thanks  so much, and ya i notice he's usually pve gear, but i have caught him in pvp gear. but i feel like my dk is kinda useless in 3s really, more of a handicap.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostWreckz, on 20 November 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

thanks  so much, and ya i notice he's usually pve gear, but i have caught him in pvp gear. but i feel like my dk is kinda useless in 3s really, more of a handicap.

You should've leveled a Warrior. Playing a DK in it's current state will only generate frustration.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Ownu

Ownu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2190
  • RBG: 1337
  • Locationcal

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Of you plan to play dk and the current date is anytime after wrath, plan to have a back up flavor do the month :P

#8 Wreckz

Wreckz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

lol i'm actually leveling one up lol. sickens me but on my alt i wanna play something ill have fun with when im frustrated on my lock

#9 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2507
  • 3v3: 2675
  • 5v5: 2325
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Playing a dk nowdays in 3s is like playing q3 arena with 50% handicap , heck its even worse then that . Dont play a dk unless you got a r1 shaman, lock, mage to carry your ass
Posted Image

#10 Payback

Payback
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1904

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostWreckz, on 19 November 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

So ya i just leveled my dk to max level and im gearing. I looked at mes and saw he reforged mastery and crit, but i feel like haste is better hthen crit and see most go haste. but idk.
also what comps are good with dk and healer priest whats a good 3rd?
Lastly, how do you guys get necrotics stacking. I rarely stack them up and its usually to like 150k max. then its easily healed thru. this is only in 2s with a priest so maybe not enough cc or something.

this is pretty sloppy but ya, im too lazy. thanks for help

And why in the FUCK would you do that lol? Have you not read all the threads on how terrible DKs are this patch. Save your questions. Here is my suggestion. Log on to WoW. Select your Death Knight then click on the Delete button. You're welcome. No seriously. No need to thank me.
My list of TOP WoW PVPERs atm
1. Swifty
2. xaryu
3. Clinda
4. Mitchjones

5. Reckful

#11 Yubel

Yubel
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

View PostPayback, on 25 November 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

And why in the FUCK would you do that lol? Have you not read all the threads on how terrible DKs are this patch. Save your questions. Here is my suggestion. Log on to WoW. Select your Death Knight then click on the Delete button. You're welcome. No seriously. No need to thank me.

No. Here's mine.

Drink bleach.
Please review signature rules.

#12 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 480

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

View PostPayback, on 25 November 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

Fairly sure nobody thought about thanking you, dipshit.

You're right in the same shit league of posters with zerlog and other retards.

For OP, haste is really good if you can sit your target which you pretty much can't. Ever. With mastery/crit you can still have pretty solid pressure up while spending majority of your time rooted/snared.

Biggest problem for me on DKs is that it's simply not fun to play in the current state, really boring and not just because it's not very competetive.

Edited by Raak, 25 November 2013 - 07:16 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dk, comps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<