• Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 19 November 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Yes!  Good point you have brought up.  Thus I put down minimum 100+ wins for the requirement but there could be other ways to control this even better.  Can someone else share your thoughts please?

Also, it is Blizzard's job to control this exploit/abuse/pilot/carry issues in more strict manner which they have failed to do for several seasons in the past.  However we should not penalize a seemingly good idea for them not doing their job properly.  There has been exploit/carry/pilot issue since the arena started and it's something beyond our control atm...

Thanks for sharing your idea.  + rep.

I think the 100 win isnt sufficent, just by looking at this : http://eu.battle.net...craneos/pvp#bgs

You can see how easy it is for wintraders to push even with that. I think they should add some sort of mmr/rating tracker, just to see how the rating evolves (how much people won in the 10-20 last games) !

#22 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 766

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

http://us.battle.net...pic/10587459191
Also posted on Blizzard arena forum for those of you supporting this idea.

#23 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

It sounds like too much effort for those (blizzard) that don't want to spend time on pvp.

#24 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 19 November 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

I respect Veev for keep playing but he doesn't really queue with anyone other than r1 players :P

Player X = Zunniyaki, Xary, Azaels, Mes, Vexxius, Flahertyx
Players from 1st page with less than 100 wins
Not trying to point fingers at anyone but above players won't get any title with my suggested change. :lol:

I hear ya, but I guess I'm saying it's one of those tough things that you can't really estimate how people would react to it until it was live and it was too late.

View PostFizion, on 20 November 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

It sounds like too much effort for those (blizzard) that don't want to spend time on pvp.

Clearly Blizz hasn't spent anytime completely facelifting PVP this expac.  Please, keep whining, I enjoy it.

#25 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1924
  • 3v3: 2468
  • 5v5: 2282
  • RBG: 1787

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostUdderly, on 20 November 2013 - 02:54 AM, said:

I hear ya, but I guess I'm saying it's one of those tough things that you can't really estimate how people would react to it until it was live and it was too late.

Clearly Blizz hasn't spent anytime completely facelifting PVP this expac.  Please, keep whining, I enjoy it.

ppl really like to forget this..
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#26 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 20 November 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Thanks to those of you supporting the idea.  

I have also posted on Blizzard arena forum so we'll see how it goes...
http://us.battle.net...pic/10587459191

Guys~  Please help supporting this idea and let it be heard to Blizzard before they bring this TOG bullshit to live.

http://www.wowwiki.c...f_the_Gladiator

- you’ll only be able to earn a rating during specific days and times of the week that rated competition opens up -

This is just total bull !@#$ for casual players like me with work and family. What if I or ppl I played with can't play at those specific days and times to compete???

TOG is going to be a disaster to the arena community and it is going to shrink the already reduced arena pool even further.

I still only face handful of same players over and over again above say something like 2300 rating due to other gladiator level players sitting their rating at some point.

Edited by irubuwrongtime, 09 December 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#27 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostUdderly, on 20 November 2013 - 02:54 AM, said:

I guess I'm just whining for no reason.  Arenas are great!  We all love queuing into warriors 9 of 10 matches and WMx 6 of those 9 matches.  Not seeing a shadow priest or boomkin in weeks. This is the best season ever!  Lets give all the developers raises and double our monthly subscription costs - they deserve it!

#28 Blameshift

Blameshift
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1709
  • 3v3: 2706
  • 5v5: 1915
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

View Postirubuwrongtime, on 09 December 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Guys~  Please help supporting this idea and let it be heard to Blizzard before they bring this TOG bullshit to live.

http://www.wowwiki.c...f_the_Gladiator

- you’ll only be able to earn a rating during specific days and times of the week that rated competition opens up -

This is just total bull !@#$ for casual players like me with work and family. What if I or ppl I played with can't play at those specific days and times to compete???

TOG is going to be a disaster to the arena community and it is going to shrink the already reduced arena pool even further.

I still only face handful of same players over and over again above say something like 2300 rating due to other gladiator level players sitting their rating at some point.

You know this TOG is seperate from live arenas right?

#29 irubuwrongtime

irubuwrongtime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostBlameshift, on 09 December 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

You know this TOG is seperate from live arenas right?
Yes, but the idea is still stupid because casual players like me can't participate anyways.  That's my point.

#30 Udderly

Udderly
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1918

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostFizion, on 09 December 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

I guess I'm just whining for no reason.  Arenas are great!  We all love queuing into warriors 9 of 10 matches and WMx 6 of those 9 matches.  Not seeing a shadow priest or boomkin in weeks. This is the best season ever!  Lets give all the developers raises and double our monthly subscription costs - they deserve it!

Maybe for once in your life you could appreciate what's being done instead of complaining about every single thing in this game you don't like.  That's my point.  People act like PVP has been ignored and kicked to the curb.  And that is a ridiculous thought, especially this expansion.

#31 kragga

kragga
  • Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

there r multiple problems in wow arena and i cant list all. u cant avoid corrupt games in wow,its just how far u going to go with ur greed. there arent much legit players,and its boring,frustrating.
at 1.3k rating u run into teams who has better cc chain on anything than r1 players,once u get out from the icetrap 0.03 sec later u cycloned=honorbuddy bot for arena.
if u kick down ur rating u get banned by doing nothing,if u use honorbuddy to capp u get no bann.honorbuddy makes better dps than a good player sick pummels 0.1 sec etc etc, we coming to an age when it doesnt matter what u can do but what ur bot can do.
and even if u good player do u have a chance?yes u have a chance if u r dedicated u still can fight ur way through the: bots,wintraders,snipers,ddosers,fake glads,buyers,buggers. there is 100 way to exploit and u most likely wont get title if u dont join to the exploiters.
people playing/cheating for rewards: title mount to get respect,addiction can do such things what u wouldnt do without addiction.
+fotm or not fotm u play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<