Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Ele vs. enhance?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Leveling a sham atm, soon 80. Always played resto since forever, but now i want to dps with a sham, i want what's viable etc in rbg/arenas.

What specc would you choose and why? :)

#2 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 938
  • Talents:

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

Personally i think enhance is one of the most fun to play class overall in game. But if you want to play for rewards, in this case, rbgs, elemental all the way.

Awsome support, good offheal and terrific long range dmg

In arena both around the same level, both has really good combos, so its up to your taste

Edited by Darksoldierr, 18 November 2013 - 09:31 PM.

What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#3 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostDarksoldierr, on 18 November 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Personally i think enhance is one of the most fun to play class overall in game. But if you want to play for rewards, in this case, rbgs, elemental all the way.

Awsome support, good offheal and terrific long range dmg

In arena both around the same level, both has really good combos, so its up to your taste

By rewards you mean like ratings? :o

It's a hard choice indeed, hmm...

#4 shokkis

shokkis
  • Members
  • Posts: 4

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

i have playd enhance half last season and this season aswell and i se a hughe problem when it comes to finding ppl to play with, most ppl pick something else over enhancement since we are pretty squishy + the only viable comps are beastcleave and turbocleave.
since ele have a bit more comps to play ill going ele now instead.

also so damn tierd of random block/parry/dodges on my burst, so booring to blow a 3 min cd into a target that avoid both my stormstrikes without using a single cd to defend themselfs with :(   sure elementals version of ascendance are more easy to avoid but in that case u atlesat have to move ur character or use some abilties.

love enhancement but rather play then trying to find ppl :/
not to far away from being able to buy griev gear for honor so can play both :)

gl hf with whatever specc u choose

#5 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 625
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1644
  • 3v3: 2264
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Enhance is really good but you're better off going ele if you're looking for something competitive. LSD is much better than any enhance comp out there.

#6 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Postshokkis, on 18 November 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

i have playd enhance half last season and this season aswell and i se a hughe problem when it comes to finding ppl to play with, most ppl pick something else over enhancement since we are pretty squishy + the only viable comps are beastcleave and turbocleave.
since ele have a bit more comps to play ill going ele now instead.

also so damn tierd of random block/parry/dodges on my burst, so booring to blow a 3 min cd into a target that avoid both my stormstrikes without using a single cd to defend themselfs with :(   sure elementals version of ascendance are more easy to avoid but in that case u atlesat have to move ur character or use some abilties.

love enhancement but rather play then trying to find ppl :/
not to far away from being able to buy griev gear for honor so can play both :)

gl hf with whatever specc u choose

ok thx :) going ele then hehe

#7 etilia

etilia
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 312
  • Talents: ./././././.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 18 November 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Enhance is really good but you're better off going ele if you're looking for something competitive. LSD is much better than any enhance comp out there.

Yeah watching the wow finals with talbadar was amazing xD

#8 Amex

Amex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 109
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2187
  • 3v3: 2752

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

If you play for fun, and dont care about ratings go for enh if not go ely

#9 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 938
  • Talents:

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostAmex, on 18 November 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

If you play for fun, and dont care about ratings go for enh if not go ely

Pretty much
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#10 Durok

Durok
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Aman'Thul
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 43
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:53 AM

its also not much fun in bgs if you play ele because you get roflstomped by dks, warris and mages and these 3 are too much out there...

#11 DWP

DWP

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

Enhance I find to be alot more enjoyable, I've played every spec this season. IMO Enhance>Resto>elemental
Posted ImagePosted ImageIm So Fresh They Gave Me The Keys To The Bakery!

#12 hekumzx

hekumzx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 503
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1744
  • 3v3: 2718
  • 5v5: 576

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

Both get sat on.  

Enh is easier to deal with being sat on and you arent inclined to run back into your healer and get double CCd.

Ele is alot of target switching to flame shock, only cuz Im too lazy to flame shock 123, and it matters more than you stop the right CC in my experience.  And healing at the wrong time fucks you sometimes if you haven't played hybrids or healers before.

I enjoy enhance more, ele is pretty 1 dimensional but can make a bigger impact on game pace imo.  And has more comps.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<