Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 01:09. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

PvP Blue Tweets

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

Gotta say I love it when people praise the expansion where Shadowmourne and/or DBW were almost a requirement and a bladestorm could actually 100-0 someone
Do I even need to address the CoD being a quality game thing?
Posted Image

#42 Xerox

Xerox
  • Members
  • LocationDubai

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

It's truly amazing how a bunch of kids who just got their 2.4 access are acting like they can run blizzard better than they can :)

Edit: not bashing anyone's ratings, you get my point.

Mmmm im pretty sure that's textbook 'rating bashing'.

If you are really under the impression that only high rated players should have an input on PvP then you have a very narrow view of a much larger picture.

Seems to me like the complaints shared are pretty consistent between lower rated players and higher rated players anyway.
Posted Image

#43 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Gotta say I love it when people praise the expansion where Shadowmourne and/or DBW were almost a requirement and a bladestorm could actually 100-0 someone

Warriors are more ridiculous now than what they were with Smourne, also their representation is higher than s5 DKs.
Posted Image

#44 Buson

Buson
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

Here is a hint, CoD and WoW produced by the same trash. Funny how that works huh?

#45 Burnthewitch

Burnthewitch
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

mop glads doing their best to outshine cata glads for pure retardedness

Take all my rep.

It is beyond my comprehension that blizzard managed to fuck up pvp, filling it with instants and cooldowns effectively ruining it.
Pvp will never be balanced and even if all the classes were 100% equal power wise there would still be synergy between certain specs giving specific comps an edge. That being said what the serious fuck is wrong with the devs of the game when they go "let's make 90% of spells instant, duuuurh" or "Let's give warriors are ranged blanket silence and cc immunity"
Between the undermining of the "caster" role, the ridiculous pace and mongo one-shot mentality that arena embodies, the stampede bug, the ice lances, the blood fear, the bladestorm (the list goes on) this expansion is defined by one thing. Fucking. Bad. Design.
It will take an immense amount of work to correct the mistakes of MoP and I don't think it's going to happen.
Part of me hopes that WoD will offer some redemption for pvp and arena in particular, but I'm more inclined to believe it will just be the final nail in the coffin for pvp and the game as a whole.

#46 bronsolino

bronsolino
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/2/0/2

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

pve is still going strong

#47 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 1/0/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 848

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

Here is a hint, CoD and WoW produced by the same trash. Funny how that works huh?

Are you really this stupid?
What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#48 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hahah i am laughing. We've heard these exact answers word for word for the past two years. They just repeat answering the same stupid questions confirming their wide spectrum of failures.

Edited by Zong, 18 November 2013 - 01:37 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#49 Buson

Buson
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Are you really this stupid?

Apparently you are. 2 separate entities (OMG 2 DIFFERENT NAMES!?!??!?!?), 1 CEO.

#50 Cardio32

Cardio32
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

It's truly amazing how a bunch of kids who just got their 2.4 access are acting like they can run blizzard better than they can :)

I don't get your point, please elaborate.

I feel anyone who's played +100 arena games regardless of rating could balance the game better than they are doing right now.

#51 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Warriors are more ridiculous now than what they were with Smourne, also their representation is higher than s5 DKs.

not like dks were the only broken thing in s5.

Edited by Yarmyxx, 18 November 2013 - 06:16 PM.

#52 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Apparently you are. 2 separate entities (OMG 2 DIFFERENT NAMES!?!??!?!?), 1 CEO.

Yes, and the CEO is the one balancing the game, its Kotick who removed Skrimishes, made Warriors op and didn't nerfed mages since forever. Now i understand everything.

Because obviously, its better for him if 7 million ppl play WoW, not 12 million.

Thank you oh great one, do you have anything more to share?

Edited by Darksoldierr, 18 November 2013 - 09:34 PM.

What do humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea.

#53 Buson

Buson
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Yea you have an incredibly shallow view of how things work or have none at all.

Not sure if you are relating the loss of subscriptions solely to PvP or what but lol at your post.

Kotick, is a businessman, not a gamer. This shows by the countless ways to keep you paying for less and less quality. He doesn't balance it himself of course not but he hires douchebags to carry out his strategy. Have you not noticed how much vanity shit has popped up since Cata? There is one bit of effort to make up for lost subs, that works too I might add.

As said before PvPers are like dust to them. It would hardly affect subscriptions if they all quit at once.

Google the dude and notice how there is not one single positive article about the guy, from the community of gamers in general not just WoW.

Keep on wiggling little plankton.

#54 Darksoldierr

Darksoldierr
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Not sure if you are relating the loss of subscriptions solely to PvP or what but lol at your post.

Kotick, is a businessman, not a gamer. This shows by the countless ways to keep you paying for less and less quality. He doesn't balance it himself of course not but he hires douchebags to carry out his strategy. Have you not noticed how much vanity shit has popped up since Cata? There is one bit of effort to make up for lost subs, that works too I might add.

As said before PvPers are like dust to them. It would hardly affect subscriptions if they all quit at once.

Google the dude and notice how there is not one single positive article about the guy, from the community of gamers in general not just WoW.

And what exactly is his strategy? Shouldn't be his goal to make WoW's sub numbers higher and higher afterall, as you said, hes a businessman :)

Or he writes anyonym email's to Mike Morhime or Blizzard's HR manager about who to hire or who to kick? Maybe hes the responsible of GC, damn Kotick! That evil bastard

#55 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

CoD kid, please calm your tits. Activision Blizzard's CEO has nothing to do with WoW game developement and/or WoW business model. He might be the guy sitting on the highest throne before share holders, but he has nothing to do with game developement.

It's the same as saying the President of USA is responsible for the US Ambassador's secretary's e-mail spam folder being full in Kuwait.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#56 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

one one cares
please be miserable on your own time
somewhere else, preferably
thx babe
Posted Image

#57 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

no
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#58 Buson

Buson
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

And what exactly is his strategy? Shouldn't be his goal to make WoW's sub numbers higher and higher afterall, as you said, hes a businessman :)

Or he writes anyonym email's to Mike Morhime or Blizzard's HR manager about who to hire or who to kick? Maybe hes the responsible of GC, damn Kotick! That evil bastard

WoW has been a sinking ship since when, Wotlk? It started slowly and its picking up steam. He can drag people with it (idiots like the 3 of you I might add) who continue to pay for this shite. Obviously the intelligent players have moved on from the game, just look at this community.

Crawthz, grats on Glad last season, do you feel complete now nerd? Do you feel like a God lmfao... you got Glad, as a mage at the easiest possible moment in WoW existence thus far. Why take so long? Didn't understand compositions? Bought the battle chest in January? CoD Ghosts is mongoloid friendly, become the best in 1 day.

Hateform my little 3000matches played challenger... shhh.

CEO says 'fuck the game, fuck the gamers, siphon their money' to his underlings, his underlings pass on the message to the peons, peons focus on aspect of game that makes money. PvE balance, content and vanity is the recent trend.

'Players' getting played.

Edit: :lol:

#59 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1964
  • RBG: 959

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

and ur more special cuz u got glad last season? :o

hehe true :duckers: :duckers: :duckers:
Posted Image

#60 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:04 AM

Hateform my little 3000matches played challenger... shhh.

pls no
wasn't aware that 2s still gave titles
just
Posted Image
"b-but this is my alt account so i can be le trolle haha lol alpha as fuk"

ps: the intelligent players don't have misplaced commas comin out the ass
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users