Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 01:09. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

PvP Blue Tweets

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Chernova

Chernova
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Drenden
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1614
  • 3v3: 2602
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1581

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

how about bm hunters from 5.0 to 5.3

Bm was a joke.... But... 5.3 they were okay at the state they were In. Now they are just like they were in cata with a little dps out put. Not saying they were not stupid but the last time Bm was good was season 8 I think we all remember Beast Cleave lol... I think mages have always been broken but we all know there will never be one patch it will be nerfed if you look at all the classes at one point in a patch or season something is nerfed but if you play a mage you never have to re roll.

#22 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

and at least in the past most rogues ran combat or mutilate for PvE dps..same with mages (frost has never been a raid spec as far as i could remember except molten core vanilla)

sub and frost are currently very competitive pve specs :) :) :)

I think mages have always been broken but we all know there will never be one patch it will be nerfed if you look at all the classes at one point in a patch or season something is nerfed but if you play a mage you never have to re roll.

mop glads doing their best to outshine cata glads for pure retardedness

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 17 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#23 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Have you ever thought about adding a spectating system for arena matches?
We would love to, but technically it is not a trivial thing to build. (Not impossible, just not trivial.)

And to think these guys might be paid to come up with responses like this. I'm usually not negative but how unbelievably useless is feedback like this? Every official response to the communities complaints and even general questions are so vague and dodgy. I guess people will take any sort of acknowledgement at this point.

#24 hgrslayer123

hgrslayer123
  • Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

What do you guys think that would happen if Blizz hired the AT development team to help in the pvp improvement?

#25 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

even though malaco is not a dev, you can really tell how committed he is to the community, unlike blizzard
he sometimes even streams himself working for hours and hours on a new project for AT, despite only having like 50 some viewers sometimes
the guy is devoted and doesn't really ask for anything in return afaik. . . the donation funds go to the large tournament prize pools

Balance aside and in the context of community affairs, AT team would be a huggggeeee upgrade from the shitfest that is the blizzard team
AT doesn't do balancing though. . . aside from bugs and a few minor things like dementia now trinket change, the realms are nearly identical to their live versions. . . thus I do not know if they would be good at balancing, but you can bet that they would at least attempt to listen to the community

Edited by ROKMODE, 17 November 2013 - 09:58 PM.

Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#26 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Bm was a joke.... But... 5.3 they were okay at the state they were In. Now they are just like they were in cata with a little dps out put. Not saying they were not stupid but the last time Bm was good was season 8 I think we all remember Beast Cleave lol... I think mages have always been broken but we all know there will never be one patch it will be nerfed if you look at all the classes at one point in a patch or season something is nerfed but if you play a mage you never have to re roll.

i said to 5.3 meaning until the beginning of 5.3 I know they are fine now

#27 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

is she considered loose if 2 fingers fit, while third one is hard but still possible?

#28 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

What do you guys think that would happen if Blizz hired the AT development team to help in the pvp improvement?

nothing. they alrady hired top pvp players
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#29 Hateformz

Hateformz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Gul'dan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/1/2/.

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

sub and frost are currently very competitive pve specs :) :) :)

very competitive
http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/
Posted Image

#30 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

is she considered loose if 2 fingers fit, while third one is hard but still possible?

Posted Image

#31 Hudderr

Hudderr
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1856
  • 3v3: 2446
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

Holinka and the top US players too busy hanging out becoming best budds. Nothing getting done this patch, so disappointing..

And they're so busy promoting all this awesome WoD stuff that they forget that everyone basically stopped playing already. Focusing so much on the future of the game that they completely forget the present.
twitch.tv/hudderr

#32 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

very competitive
http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/

I agree, Frostmages need a major buff. Looking for +50% on Lance and +20% on Icicles plz. Orb maybe too
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#33 hekumzx

hekumzx

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

I can't take anything they say seriously for PVP after they have left warriors so fucked up for so long.

It's s14 and all you care about is that either a) wars were shit for 2 seasons in cata or B) wars were OP as fuck for a season, then garbage, then buffed for half a patch so far in mop.

troll or nay?

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

VO1yUL2.png

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#34 Hudderr

Hudderr
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1856
  • 3v3: 2446
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

It's s14 and all you care about is that either a) wars were shit for 2 seasons in cata or :duckers: wars were OP as fuck for a season, then garbage, then buffed for half a patch so far in mop.

troll or nay?

Why does the past matter? Warriors makes the game boring for so many classes at the moment. If something is over the top, as warr and mages currently are, it should be addressed and fixed. Leaving it months into the season without any changes is doing nothing but making people either quit or play OP classes. If you que now you'll basically only que into mage/rogue/warr, and that's messed up.
twitch.tv/hudderr

#35 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Official Blizzard Quote:

PvP
Ghost , it pains me to see that you guys would sacrifice world pvp when you have pvp servers .
I think flying mounts and server transfers had much bigger effects on wpvp than ilevels.

I feel like keeping the ilvl down for pvp gear was a good change along with the base pvp resilience and the introduction of pvp power. For instanced pvp that is. Obviously you can't have the best of both worlds with the current system. But if you go out in the world as a full geared pvp player and meet someone who is raiding end game content, you get beaten in what you are supposed to be good/better at, just because of gear.

A possible solution imo could be the introduction of negative pvp power: if 100 is the maximum pvp power one can obtain from BiS gear including gems, then a naked toon starts with minus 100 pvp power. Negative pvp power basically reduces the amount you hit for vs player targets. Every piece of pvp gear that you equip reduces your amount of negative pvp power till you close in to zero pvp power. And the moment you have zero pvp power (or a pvp item in every slot) your pvp power doubles, and thus reaches 100 (same value like you would have in the current system).
  • this should compensate the pvp geared people in world pvp: the pve heroic raider will hit for far less
  • this weeds out the use of pve gear totally in pvp (even a neck with more sockets), as long as you don't have a pvp item in every slot your pvp power will be negative
  • it doesn't affect the player in pvp whatsoever

#36 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1152
  • 3v3: 2534
  • RBG: 2060

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

I agree, Frostmages need a major buff. Looking for +50% on Lance and +20% on Icicles plz. Orb maybe too

Yes. Oh god, yes!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Cardio32

Cardio32
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Blizzard needs to decide what they want to do with pvp.

A lot of those suggestions and topics are all over the place. The covered world pvp, some goofy 2s comps, and the philosophy of the pvp gearing system. They did not even touch the things most people take seriously and expect to be balanced/competitive. Arenas (3s and 5s) and rbgs seem to be soo far off their radar.

I think they need to re-focus and at least balance SOMETHING, just get one thing right. They are all over the map now and it's a cluster fuck. 2s is worse than last season and they said last season that they want to shift focus there b/c "more people playing 2s than we thought". Pve heroes rule the Isles spamming their dps rotations. 3s is ruled by wars/mages with over the top burst and utility.

I would want them to completely remove world pvp, no one is tagged for pvp combat, just let people raid and farm herbs. Disable bgs for a season or 2. Just let them focus on arenas for a few months, once they straighten that out they can re-introduce other pvp environments.

#38 talaax

talaax
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1792
  • 3v3: 2176

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

It's truly amazing how a bunch of kids who just got their 2.4 access are acting like they can run blizzard better than they can :)

Edit: not bashing anyone's ratings, you get my point.

Edited by talaax, 18 November 2013 - 06:05 AM.

#39 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

It's truly amazing how a bunch of kids who just got their 2.4 access are acting like they can run blizzard better than they can :)

Edit: not bashing anyone's ratings, you get my point.

and ur more special cuz u got glad last season?:o

#40 Buson

Buson
  • Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

I'll say this one more fkn time you morons.

Bobby Kotick does not care about you. He doesn't even care about PvErs, he doesn't care about any gamer. He has said it himself. He. Has. Said. It. Himself. He (Activision) bought Blizzard at Wotlk and you see how the only consistency has been a pile of shit that has a dragon face on it, now a panda face and soon to be more orc face. Business and capitalism is known to suck the life out of anything its scummy fingers touch. Your tears are not acknowledged. Your money is. Move along you whiny tits and go play quality game like CoD Ghosts, lmfao.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users