• US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Chanimals, WoW World Champion and little known son of Hitler, announces that he thinks Blizzard has been doing a good job with arena in MoP:

Answer starts at 2m25s

I must agree that Blizzard has been doing a stellar job this expansion. The rapidly decreasing population, over abundance of game-breaking bugs and terrible rubber-band balancing is all in everyone's heads and the game is actually doing really well.

When will you stupid neckbeard virgins stop complaining, seriously?

On a serious note, if any of you actually believe Blizzard did a good job with PvP in MoP you are probably mentally handicapped and I would recommend getting some help. This Blizzard dick-sucking isn't helping the game get any better. I guess I can understand how these "pros" think it is okay since they are making some $$$ off of it being shitty, but the rest of you have no excuse.

Edited by Regent, 15 November 2013 - 09:12 AM.

#2 watchmepwn

watchmepwn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2136
  • 3v3: 2880
  • 5v5: 2354
  • RBG: 768

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostRegent, on 15 November 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Chanimals, WoW World Champion and little known son of Hitler, announces that he thinks Blizzard has been doing a good job with arena in MoP:

Answer starts at 2m25s

I must agree that Blizzard has been doing a stellar job this expansion. The rapidly decreasing population, over abundance of game-breaking bugs and terrible rubber-band balancing is all in everyone's heads and the game is actually doing really well.

When will you stupid neckbeard virgins stop complaining, seriously?

On a serious note, if any of you actually believe Blizzard did a good job with PvP in MoP you are probably mentally handicapped and I would recommend getting some help. This Blizzard dick-sucking isn't helping the game get any better. I guess I can understand how these "pros" think it is okay since they are making some $$$ off of it being shitty, but the rest of you have no excuse.

Depends on the way you mean it. This is the first exp where they are really active with pvp changes. Most people don't like them, except for the people that play the classes that are doing well. We got all spoiled at s8 wotlk - where every spec and class was viable. If you are still in a delusion that it will ever become like that.. then its time to wake up. It's not gonna happen. Blizzard had a lucky shot at s8 wich turned out to be the best season.

Better get your prays up they will ever accidentily make that mistake again =]

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

i think there was a hidden deal, say something good about pvp and get the prize money (else it was forced to be donated to red cross to help rshamans survive the end of the world)

#4 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

Honestly Regentlord, think a little bit before u talk.He's participating in a blizzard tournament, what u expect him to say?
-Blizzard sucks, they r destroying the game and they never  fix bugs fast enough.
Of course he ll say positive things about it , like u'd say that they fucked up the game in front of the camera.

#5 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

probably the most handsome blizzcon winners to date (no homo)

View PostAvengelyne, on 17 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

I've actually made a lot of friends this season, I don't think anyone hates me or thinks i'm scum or thinks I cheat or thinks i'm toxic for the game. I'm definitely not a faggot as i've had a girlfriend for the past 3 years. I've also graduated College last year and working in my field currently so even if we come last place there it's not the end of the world, I got to meet up with friends I play with and against online and got to go to Manhattan on for a paid vactation.. And i'm a goddamn Ret paladin so there's a factor of respect given by the community for making it this far.

#6 Selicia

Selicia
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Wyrmrest Accord
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2233
  • 3v3: 2411
  • 5v5: 2247
  • RBG: 958

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

View Poststalebagel, on 15 November 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

probably the most handsome blizzcon winners to date (no homo)
Venruki wasn't a winner. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! :'(

Edit: Late night post. Didn't originally make sense.

Edited by Selicia, 15 November 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Posted Image
       Just say no.

#7 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

alex is such a dreamboat tbh

#8 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Grow a pair and don't be such a diplomatic pussy.

Perfect opportunity to speak your mind and this vadge proceeds to kiss ass. Such a waste.
Posted Image

#9 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

View PostRaak, on 15 November 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

Grow a pair and don't be such a diplomatic pussy.

Perfect opportunity to speak your mind and this vadge proceeds to kiss ass. Such a waste.

Problem is that Holinka kisses these guys asses left and right, so if these guys spout out "Game is fine, I like it, I have fun", that's what he sees the whole community thinking. Awesome job guys..
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#10 Necrolina

Necrolina
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2313

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

That was hands down the cutest wow related interview ever.

#11 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

:)

I don't really want to go in to why this is my opinion, because the majority of this community is incredibly negative and I will just get flamed.

Edited by Chanimal, 15 November 2013 - 02:25 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Balance hasn't been particularly good, but honestly no better or worse then most other seasons. There have absolutely been massive improvements, things that people have been asking for for years that were just ignored until now.

*Region wide arenas
*First expansion not dominated by pve gear
*Conquest point catch up

These three things are massive, not to mention Holinka, having a dedicated pvp "dev". and blizzard flying out the top players to discuss balance.

MoP has its problems, warriors, hunters, and mages have been ridiculous for the entire expansion. That's not to say imbalanced classes are acceptable, but it is expected. Rogues/warriors/druids/warlocks in BC, DKs/hunters/pallies in early WOTLK, prot class/wizards in late wrath. rogues/shaman/warlocks in cata. Balance will always be an issue, but the difference between MoP and every other expansion is they seem to be making a real tangible effort with the arena community, though it may be too late at this point, they're still trying.

Edited by Radejjj, 15 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

#13 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2567
  • 3v3: 3226
  • 5v5: 2495
  • RBG: 2592

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

I like this expansion more than cata.

#14 Italialol

Italialol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2228

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

S13 was alright, we had a wide variety of comps and specs viable, not on S8 level but still better than Cata where you'd play RLS or triple DPS all day long, or S14 warrior&rogue/mage non sense, or S12 war/hunt etc.

#15 Yubel

Yubel
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostChanimal, on 15 November 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

:)

I don't really want to go in to why this is my opinion, because the majority of this community is incredibly negative and I will just get flamed.

Let me guess.

It begins with a 105

and ends with 000.
Please review signature rules.

#16 Pradafiend

Pradafiend
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1904

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostItalialol, on 15 November 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

S13 was alright, we had a wide variety of comps and specs viable

:warlock: :shaman: :druid:  or :hunter: :druid: x

such variety

much choice

wow

#17 snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

everyone wow expansion is bad in the sense that most of you are describing. it's not just the game, we're all a lot older now, and at least in my case, lots of friends have quit. Every patch has classes/comps that are OP, nerf warrior mage and something else becomes the focal point of complaints, it'll forever be the case and no one at Blizzard can fix that

#18 Evilchronos

Evilchronos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 384

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

WOOOOOOOOO BLIZZCON CHAMPION. Also you nerds need to stop crying, no game is perfectly balanced. If you have a problem with the xpac don't cry, just quit.

#19 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

View PostPradafiend, on 15 November 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

:warlock: :shaman: :druid:  or :hunter: :druid: x

such variety

much choice

wow

There were soo many viable comps actually, you just listed two of the better comps.

#20 Italialol

Italialol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2228

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

Talb mentioned small damage adjustments every few weeks. Now going back to PvP Power implementation, didn't they say that it would be a great tool to tune damage in PvP without affecting PvE. Why don't they increase or decrease the amount of pvp power certain specs need to gain % of extra damage/healing depending on their current performance. Downscaled PvE gear would still be worse than 522 pvp pieces in most cases, granted pvp power doesn't get nerfed drastically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<