Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

DKs and the Current State of the Game... Fixes needed.

suggestions unfair disadvantage how to fix

  • Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#21 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 724
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Just play rbgs if you dont find a decent spot in arena :D


To be honest, the entire dk's class is boring, so just don't play it. (and faceroll, blizzard's logic)

#22 Ravin

Ravin
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 103
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostJeexlol, on 14 November 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:




http://www.worldofwa...-0-0-3-2-0.html

Shaman are high rep because resto shaman are the best healer at the moment...

hey look another rep fallacy

#23 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

op is retarded
how did u go from
"warriors and shamans are more prevalent in the ladder"
to
warriors and shamans are the best, so dks probably suck
you do realize that shamans have a melee, caster, and a healer spec right?
Statistics on the ladder don't mean nearly as much as you buffoons make them out to mean
also you guys clearly missed the troll(s) and are too clingy to your stupid dk sucking (pun intended) to use your fucking brain
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#24 Jeexlol

Jeexlol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 150
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1418
  • 3v3: 1784
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostROKMODE, on 14 November 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

op is retarded
how did u go from
"warriors and shamans are more prevalent in the ladder"
to
warriors and shamans are the best, so dks probably suck
you do realize that shamans have a melee, caster, and a healer spec right?
Statistics on the ladder don't mean nearly as much as you buffoons make them out to mean
also you guys clearly missed the troll(s) and are too clingy to your stupid dk sucking (pun intended) to use your fucking brain

Are you a fucking mongoloid bro

DKs best spec is worse than shamans worst fucking spec in arena.

Shut the fuck up

#25 OMGitsSart

OMGitsSart
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 320
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1969
  • 3v3: 2090
  • RBG: 954
  • LocationStuttgart, Germany

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Play any combination of Shaman, Lock, Warrior and Mage, else gtfo until this pile of shit game is balanced
LSx comps making dreams come true since S7

Read the About Me Section if you have any questions

#26 Darthgnoe

Darthgnoe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1048
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2415
  • 3v3: 2523
  • 5v5: 2040
  • RBG: 1837

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

I like how that dk guy is getting trolled beyond belief by zamuz, he's literally responded to all of his posts with one of the quotes from the OPs post and the moron is still reacting to it as if he just came up with it. +rep

Edited by Darthgnoe, 15 November 2013 - 05:50 PM.


#27 Jeexlol

Jeexlol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 150
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1418
  • 3v3: 1784
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostDarthgnoe, on 15 November 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

I like how that dk guy is getting trolled beyond belief by zamuz, he's literally responded to all of his posts with one of the quotes from the OPs post and the moron is still reacting to it as if he just came up with. +rep

Yeah I facepalmed the whole time.

#28 Tripyo

Tripyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 57
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2308
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 1588
  • RBG: 1812

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

If Deaths Advance was passive and removed roots on use, class would be fine.

Dk survivability isn't that bad.

#29 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 903
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2881
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PostTripyo, on 15 November 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

If Deaths Advance was passive and removed roots on use, class would be fine.

Dk survivability isn't that bad.

Thats why a solo mage blew up Swapxy @ BlizzCon in a CS. Yes, he had dots but lets not overexaggurate how much damage those dots did in the 4-5 seconds it took him to kill Swapxy. The fact that AMS is taken out by one big ice lance is stupid as fuck. Our IBF is equivalent to warriors "I dont care use randomly cd DBTS".
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 1824
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

I remember when AMS lasted longer than a global.
Posted Image

#31 freshfreefly

freshfreefly
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 393
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1504
  • 3v3: 2421
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostJeexlol, on 14 November 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

IBF Cooldown lowered to 1 minute

I disagree. Death Knights don't need even more trinkets

I think that DKs need minor buffs, but that's not the problem with DKs right now. Once warriors (if ever) are nerfed, DKs will be in a good spot again. Compensation for other classes being overbuffed should never happen - those overbuffed classes should just be nerfed rather than heading into a buff arms race :P

View PostDillypoo, on 03 August 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM RUNNING IN I GOT A FEAR OFF THAT!!! Oh wait Tremor... OK OK OK Guys I got another full fear off that!!! Aw shit nimble, OK GUYS GUYS GUYS I SWEAR I HAVE A FULL FEAR! Fuck nevermind... Will. OK OK OK NOW THIS FEAR IS FULL!!! Shit he has tremor back up omg... OK OK OK NOW I HAVE A FULL FEAR ITS FULL KILL KILL Oh whoops... prep tremor... Damnit, I got a full fear this time!!! Oh... he trinketed it... next one should be full... FULL FEAR!!! He has nimble back up WTF.

#32 Ayano

Ayano
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 65
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

i have a great suggestion


remove dks


everyone happy!

#33 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 1824
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

So mean.
Posted Image

#34 Scarkx

Scarkx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 51
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationAlone in the Dark

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

What DK really needs

-Battle Fatigue removed from AMS & maybe Conversion (lowered to 2%)
-IBF buffed to 40%, rather have a really big defensible cooldown like Shield Wall than having a 3rd Trinket
-& Finally some real utility/peel to the team, cuz now DKs are only damage bots, and even this is out shined by Warriors.

The problem is, MoP is over so we must wait for WoD and hope for the best. (Witch I doubt strongly)

#35 Yubel

Yubel
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1725
  • 3v3: 2503
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostUrbandurban, on 15 November 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Thats why a solo mage blew up Swapxy @ BlizzCon in a CS. Yes, he had dots but lets not overexaggurate how much damage those dots did in the 4-5 seconds it took him to kill Swapxy. The fact that AMS is taken out by one big ice lance is stupid as fuck. Our IBF is equivalent to warriors "I dont care use randomly cd DBTS".

Die By The Sword > Icebound Fortitude

Not only does it do Icebound's job and provide a 20% damage reduction, but it also makes all melee attacks ineffective versus your character as long as they aren't coming from behind.

In addition, warriors have Horn of Winter (Battle Shout), their own health buff that benefits their team (Rallying Cry), a superior defense that goes above and beyond IBF (Shield Wall), more escapes/closers than we have Death Grips (Intervene, Double Time). They can reflect spells, increase their damage done by 20% & break roots and snares, make it so that they can temporarily provide more DoT damage than Warlocks and Death Knights combined, have 2 interrupts, and to top it all off they're immortal due to Second Wind.

Never again during this patch say that any of the Death Knight's abilities are equivalent to a Warrior's.
Please review signature rules.

#36 Schvetolga

Schvetolga
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 903
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2501
  • 3v3: 2881
  • 5v5: 2487
  • RBG: 2551

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostYubel, on 15 November 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Die By The Sword > Icebound Fortitude

Not only does it do Icebound's job and provide a 20% damage reduction, but it also makes all melee attacks ineffective versus your character as long as they aren't coming from behind.

In addition, warriors have Horn of Winter (Battle Shout), their own health buff that benefits their team (Rallying Cry), a superior defense that goes above and beyond IBF (Shield Wall), more escapes/closers than we have Death Grips (Intervene, Double Time). They can reflect spells, increase their damage done by 20% & break roots and snares, make it so that they can temporarily provide more DoT damage than Warlocks and Death Knights combined, have 2 interrupts, and to top it all off they're immortal due to Second Wind.

Never again during this patch say that any of the Death Knight's abilities are equivalent to a Warrior's.

I meant in damage reduction. That is all. I shall recount our peels, closers etc.

We have Horn of Winter (Battle Shout), IBF (worse than I dont care use randomly cd DBTS), AMS (1 ice lance), grip every 25 seconds, gnaw stun (once per MINUTE), pet leap snare for 2 seconds (if its transformed) and.. thats pretty much it. Our peels are so good. I mean, that CoI is just unreal.

To everyone who says we'll be fine when/if warriors get nerfed. What are we going to do about roots when warriors are nerfed? Warriors aren't even the biggest problem for DK's right now, imo. DK's are literally the only class who cant chase behind a pillar without their healer because they might get stuck in a root. Everyone else has a root removal, but not DKs. And how does everyone justify this? "You got so many trinkets!". Oh yes, the trinkets. Clearly making us viable, right? So many people are just dying to play with a DK right now. Oh wait.

Edited by Urbandurban, 15 November 2013 - 05:51 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Nixonxx

Nixonxx
  • Nixonx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 494
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2300
  • 3v3: 2810
  • 5v5: 2403
  • RBG: 2202
  • LocationCarmel, California

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostForumz, on 15 November 2013 - 01:24 PM, said:

I remember when AMS lasted longer than a global.

I remember when arms warriors had more keybinds required than my pet/gargoyle binds.

o wait....

that was never the case
Posted Image

#38 Jeexlol

Jeexlol
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 150
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1418
  • 3v3: 1784
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

DK:
Double Death Grip
Chains of Ice
Necrotic
Gargoyle
Aspyxiate
Kick
Ghoul Stun
AMS
Conversion
IBF

Warrior:
Double Charge (12 sec or double, obviously 12 sec is superior, lucky warriors)
Hamstring
Mortal Strike
Swifty Macro
Stormbolt
Kick
Charge Stun(s)
Single Target Spell Reflect
Die by the Sword
Second Wind
+
Heroic Leap MOBILITY
Intervene to Banner MOBILITY
AOE Spell Reflect WTF
AOE Pummel WTF
25% defensive stance (WTF, ITS PASSIVE AND BETTER THAN OUR 3 MINUTE COOLDOWN)
AOE STUN 40 sec CD
SHIELD WALL (LOL NEVER DIE WTF)
DISARM


If you removed warriors last 8 abilities, they would be "just as good" as DKs
And I didn't even say "if you remove the aoe team stun you get insane aoe pressure/trinket instead"
AHAHAHA





AHAHAHAHAHHHAA


Poverty DK :(

I wish our class was good.

#39 Tripyo

Tripyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 57
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2308
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 1588
  • RBG: 1812

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

View PostUrbandurban, on 15 November 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Thats why a solo mage blew up Swapxy @ BlizzCon in a CS. Yes, he had dots but lets not overexaggurate how much damage those dots did in the 4-5 seconds it took him to kill Swapxy. The fact that AMS is taken out by one big ice lance is stupid as fuck. Our IBF is equivalent to warriors "I dont care use randomly cd DBTS".

You mean that time he was in unholy presence?

#40 Lirox

Lirox
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 153
  • Talents: Unholy 0/1/2/2/0/2

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

jays on my feet das all i need




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<