• US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

View PostThemaudness, on 14 November 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

2)
In Cata Feral had invincible-never-die Bear Form, and now in MoP Feral's get absolutely trucked in stuns, and are pretty much reliant on overpowered symbiosis Disperse or Bubble.
I don't mean to pick on you too much for this but ferals in cata still got smashed in stuns if they weren't in bear form and they still do in mop, so what's the big difference? You are already rewarded if you can prebear form a stun with 120% armour and 40% stam. You're saying you want to be able to just go bear form again and never die because of the old healing?
I'm probably not going to remember to read this thread ever again so my apologies ahead of time if I misunderstood something.

#22 Sharkuuu

Sharkuuu
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

come on, really?

in cata yu were fucking god mode. kill 1 ppl, bear to 100%, kill next one.

now its like, nearly everything is the same, mobility goes up by a ton, dmg goes up. clone was a needed nerf and should not come back. maybe giv a little stun (3sec) with 30 sec or 1m cd, but no clone again, its just to much

#23 swagoverlord

swagoverlord

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 14 November 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

Good points and I think anyone who plays Feral or atleast multiclasses it would agree with most of your points.

I said it as soon as the 5.4 patch notes came out and I'll say it again, Feral is almost perfectly balanced right now (post 5.4). We are very much the lower/middle ground of melee, but to be a competitive class we need to have ONE of the 5.4 nerfs reverted.

Either,
  • Give back instant Cyclone on Predators Swiftness
  • Give back Nature's Swiftness, so we can insta clone once every minute (this one ideally)
  • Bring back Treant stun so we can actually cast clones
A nice quality of life change would be allowing Cyclone to be castable in Cat Form. It feels super clunky at the moment having to come out of form to cast cyclone, getting kicked and going back into form over and over until you finally land one at which point your pressures gone. If Clone was castable in cat form, you could at least fakecast it with a damage spell so your pressure isn't completely fucked.

@Jonezbonez: Atleast you agree that Ferals are forced into a healer symbiosis because of the bad class design. You can also get barkskin, wall and ursoc all forced in one bad stun with a blanket/3s CC on your healer... and a lot of ferals don't run with HotW anymore cause it sucks dick without NS. Feral is very susceptible to stuns and fears. Ferals overall survivability and livelording is pretty good though.
what :confused:
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#24 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postswagoverlord, on 15 November 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

what :confused:

it's obnoxious and annoying to play against, but it isn't actually that OP by itself.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#25 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

yes i know i have

View PostSnuggli, on 15 November 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

:priest:

Posted Image

yes but it's a fear aka jk grounding, undead racial, dispel so it's all good.. plus it's melee range

i've never heard a player say omfg fucking priest fear is retarded..

#26 jidderz

jidderz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/1/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

View PostSnuggli, on 14 November 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

Good points and I think anyone who plays Feral or atleast multiclasses it would agree with most of your points.

I said it as soon as the 5.4 patch notes came out and I'll say it again, Feral is almost perfectly balanced right now (post 5.4). We are very much the lower/middle ground of melee, but to be a competitive class we need to have ONE of the 5.4 nerfs reverted.

Either,
  • Give back instant Cyclone on Predators Swiftness
  • Give back Nature's Swiftness, so we can insta clone once every minute (this one ideally)
  • Bring back Treant stun so we can actually cast clones
A nice quality of life change would be allowing Cyclone to be castable in Cat Form. It feels super clunky at the moment having to come out of form to cast cyclone, getting kicked and going back into form over and over until you finally land one at which point your pressures gone. If Clone was castable in cat form, you could at least fakecast it with a damage spell so your pressure isn't completely fucked.

@Jonezbonez: Atleast you agree that Ferals are forced into a healer symbiosis because of the bad class design. You can also get barkskin, wall and ursoc all forced in one bad stun with a blanket/3s CC on your healer... and a lot of ferals don't run with HotW anymore cause it sucks dick without NS. Feral is very susceptible to stuns and fears. Ferals overall survivability and livelording is pretty good though.

Why in gods earth would you ever bring back treant stun, it will literally broken and by far the most Op spell in the game, blizzard never even meant for it to be a stun I'm sure. Honestly the only thing I would agree with this statement is to bring back NS for ferals, then it would be balanced again.

#27 jaimex

jaimex
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1743
  • 3v3: 3121
  • 5v5: 864

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostHiiwa, on 16 November 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

yes i know i have[size=4]

yes but it's a fear aka jk grounding, undead racial, dispel so it's all good.. plus it's melee range

i've never heard a player say omfg fucking priest fear is retarded..

do you mean tremor?

Priest fear is balanced IMO cause of the long cd combined with the whole i-have-to-be-touching-your-anus-to-get-a-fear-off mechanic and that isnt even counting the times it bugs out

Edited by jaimex, 16 November 2013 - 10:51 AM.

#28 Hiiwa

Hiiwa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1751

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

yea i meant tremor was late when i wrote it

#29 Kerberus

Kerberus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostSharkuuu, on 15 November 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

come on, really?

in cata yu were fucking god mode. kill 1 ppl, bear to 100%, kill next one.

now its like, nearly everything is the same, mobility goes up by a ton, dmg goes up. clone was a needed nerf and should not come back. maybe giv a little stun (3sec) with 30 sec or 1m cd, but no clone again, its just to much

Wait, since when are accounts like this allowed to post here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<