• RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostLirox, on 14 November 2013 - 06:11 AM, said:

kannetix goin all in no stoppin him now

*pops one shot*
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#83 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

This shit has been around forever, and it's crazy that it still hasn't been fixed
people used it as far back as retail wotlk and maybe even earlier
I fight people on wotlk AT and cata AT (when I occasionally play that poo poo) who use a kick bot all the time

WITCH HUNT

Edited by ROKMODE, 15 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#84 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

Back in WarCraft III we had this platform called "sTa Gaming Blacklist", where people could report players/accounts by sending the game replay and the admins would check for obvious maphack activities and put them into the list as busted cheater. That website turned out to be kind of a hit and scared people abit, since noone wanted his name on that list.

But that's really hard to do in WoW, since we don't have a replaysystem and not everyone has the possiblity to record it through twitch/fraps. And even if, it'd be hard to have a 100% proof unless we're talking about some next level obvious shit, like the generous guildleader of MiR does.

And there's the thing, that people in WoW don't really care about such things at all. There'd surely be people  (surely no Russians) that would not do it because of it, but such a small amount. And yeah, in our "elite" scene literally noone cares at all if their teammates DDoS, cheat or what ever anyway. They most likely teamup with them to achieve their well-deserved titles.

I doubt Blizzard will be able to fix this anytime soon and if this keeps on spreading, the ladder will rot like in WC3. Thank you Russians for bringing that shit into EU.

Edited by TteSPORTSDoomsen, 15 November 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#85 bl00dlust

bl00dlust

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

first time i saw it was in world pvp while i was questing.  this absolutely horrible ret pally had an it going.  i could test it so that i would literally jump soon as i hit the cast, so fast that the cast bar wouldnt even show and he would still interrupt.  it was ridiculous
Posted Image

#86 Vlada

Vlada
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1985
  • 3v3: 2265
  • 5v5: 2416
  • RBG: 2252

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Is it so easy to find? Literally every 2nd team in 2v2 is using it, its really annoying to cap points

#87 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

any1 got link for DL?

C:

#88 samppax

samppax
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2083
  • 3v3: 2375
  • RBG: 1909

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

Just dont get why Blizz do not bann anymore ? I remember back in bc, used clicker combo for honor farming and got banned like instantly. And i think many can still remember how Kalimist got banned, for archeology lol. Nowdays can keep farmbot without any warnings. And when it depends pvp, i think there should be permanents like instantly.

#89 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostJokerplex, on 16 November 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

any1 got link for DL?
Hydramist.tv

#90 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

View Postsamppax, on 16 November 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Just dont get why Blizz do not bann anymore ? I remember back in bc, used clicker combo for honor farming and got banned like instantly. And i think many can still remember how Kalimist got banned, for archeology lol. Nowdays can keep farmbot without any warnings. And when it depends pvp, i think there should be permanents like instantly.

i almost feel like they do it in waves - wait for a huge number of people to do it and out the window they go
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#91 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2468
  • 3v3: 2768
  • 5v5: 2233
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 14 November 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

ill find it again - fuck that dude.

and fuck whatever scumbag told that guy that his shit was being posted on this forum... his ownedcore post is still up.

BITCH YOU IZ NOT SAFE

fuck you scum.

http://www.youtube.c...cFhlpybIoM#t=29

http://www.warcraftm...w.php?id=237445

warcraft movie is a link to the private video.. and for safe measure i have it on my computer JUST to make sure its found again.

upload and send plz

#92 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

View Postkannetixx, on 17 November 2013 - 07:19 AM, said:

i almost feel like they do it in waves - wait for a huge number of people to do it and out the window they go
do people think a viable solution is actually to ban individuals one by one as soon as they get reports that a certain player is botting? :D

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#93 Timoxa

Timoxa

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

I am russian. Playing on ru realms nowaday, never used or tried any of those hacks and such. Personally hate ppl that use them, since they ruin the game.
Pity to read this thread like EU players never do such hacks. Or do they?

#94 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

View PostTimoxa, on 17 November 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

I am russian. Playing on ru realms nowaday, never used or tried any of those hacks and such. Personally hate ppl that use them, since they ruin the game.
Pity to read this thread like EU players never do such hacks. Or do they?

Not to the extent that Russian community does. I've today played about 15 games WMD and every single Russian team used a bot to shift polys and massreflect deeps and defensivestance stuns and whatnot. Also interruptbot is just so common now it's unreal. Some Eu guys ofc use this stuff aswell, but it's not NEARLY as popular compared to the ??????????????????????-?????????????? -community
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#95 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

I think that ^ aforementioned ??????????????????????-?????????????? -community that plays DKs has a way to see people through my shroud of concealment(rogue aoe stealth), no matter where I and my team go, some of them just come and drop DnD on top of us. I really hope blizzard just perma bans people like this, because they will buy the game again anyway, but they will think twice before cheating again....

#96 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

View Postmirox, on 17 November 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

I think that ^ aforementioned ??????????????????????-?????????????? -community that plays DKs has a way to see people through my shroud of concealment(rogue aoe stealth), no matter where I and my team go, some of them just come and drop DnD on top of us. I really hope blizzard just perma bans people like this, because they will buy the game again anyway, but they will think twice before cheating again....

When you stop caring and lose your attachment to your character and realize that buying new account, botting with RaF and think that permaban is only 2 day setback and 20-40e anymore, you can and will cheat every day.

Chance of a ban is so minimal though, so who cares rly. Sadly Blizzard is also enforcing this in a sense as they don't ban or permaban active anymore
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#97 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostCrawthz, on 17 November 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Not to the extent that Russian community does. I've today played about 15 games WMD and every single Russian team used a bot to shift polys and massreflect deeps and defensivestance stuns and whatnot. Also interruptbot is just so common now it's unreal. Some Eu guys ofc use this stuff aswell, but it's not NEARLY as popular compared to the ??????????????????????-?????????????? -community
its not nearly as popular with eu players because a, the average eu player is far less ownedcore/epicnpc aware that these things even exist, and b, the average eu player is richer/cares less about irl money and is far more likely to simply buy a ratings boost, rather then get something that makes playing the game easier but that they still have to play themselves

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 17 November 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#98 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 17 November 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

its not nearly as popular with eu players because a, the average eu player is far less ownedcore/epicnpc aware that these things even exist, and b, the average eu player is richer/cares less about irl money and is far more likely to simply buy a ratings boost, rather then get something that makes playing the game easier but that they still have to play themselves

Don't forget the "average ru" player also has cold green blood coursing through his veins and thrives on baby tears.
Posted Image

#99 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

View PostZ4muZ, on 17 November 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

Don't forget the "average ru" player also has cold green blood coursing through his veins and thrives on baby tears.
well of course :)

#100 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

i've ran in to more than 1 person using this in 3s, i played "flexxy" (pretty sure it's the same flexxy that went to blizzcon or w/e) enhance shaman using this last night, he was shocking soul of the forest cyclones .1 seconds in.

at first i thought he was just fast, but then i realized he was just randomly kicking anything that started casting.

when i confronted him about this he just said "i don't speak english" pretty classy.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<